Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does time under tension matter?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Azmike View Post
    Table 4 doesn't look very promising. Again this device has no endorsement. I read through the entire " original research and review Peyronie's disease". This device was primarily designed to help reduce or eliminate Peyronie's disease, or for men who want to lessen an erection curve. There's NO place within the review that states it was designed to lengthen your penis. Using it however could produce some modest length gains.

    One of the prominent negative side effect listed -
    Erythema: Redness of the skin that results from capillary congestion.
    The method of attachment is clamp. A clamp cuts off blood circulation, which was listed as the primary "discomfort" side effect.
    I personally prefer to not use any device that hinders the blood circulation in my penis.
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

    Comment


    • #17
      Thank you for all the great comments, lot of useful information.
      So what do you guys think about the PeniMaster PRO? For how long should I be wearing it to absolutely maximize my gains?
      Currently, I do 3x1-1.5 hours per day with about 40-60 minutes rest in between. The tension I use now is keeping my penis in an extended state roughly equal to when I stretch it as far as possible with hand. This tension felt quite intense when I tried it for the first time about 2 weeks ago (after doing a bit less intense tension before as my very first one, for couple of weeks) but now, the tension feels much less intense and my penis feels almost kind of "relaxed/soft" in a stretched state (opposed to when I first used this tension, it felt really stretched and tense).
      So I wonder if I can put on a higher tension or if I should put more time? Or both?
      READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...big-thing.html

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post

        Table 4 doesn't look very promising. Again this device has no endorsement. I read through the entire " original research and review Peyronie's disease". This device was primarily designed to help reduce or eliminate Peyronie's disease, or for men who want to lessen an erection curve. There's NO place within the review that states it was designed to lengthen your penis. Using it however could produce some modest length gains.

        One of the prominent negative side effect listed -
        Erythema: Redness of the skin that results from capillary congestion.
        The method of attachment is clamp. A clamp cuts off blood circulation, which was listed as the primary "discomfort" side effect.
        I personally prefer to not use any device that hinders the blood circulation in my penis.
        The link covers the traction portion of training- which makes sense if you're experimenting with as few variables as possible to test if a method or product is effective at inducing length.

        The results would likely have been improved if other forms of training were added, like stamina specific exercises.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

        The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

        25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Azmike View Post
          What do you think about the Mayo Clinic Studies on Restorex. Which indicate success with wearing that traction device only 30 minutes twice per day?
          https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsxm.2020.10.003
          Thanks. I'm glad research like that is being done.

          This study has a weakness to me. They say they measured penile length but nowhere does it say they measured erect length.

          I dig the bend-countering device they cooked up, but it would be a lot more comfortable for extended wear if it used a tapeless tugger design to grip the penis instead of a clamp.

          Other than the device being made in MN, I don't see anything in the write-up linking the study to Mayo.
          Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

          Comment


          • #20
            If you read the author info you will see they are on the medical staff of Mayo Clinic Rochester, MN.

            They measured using stretched flaccid length which is medically accepted as being very close to erect length. Many medical studies use this measuring method. Trimix injections were used in portions of the studies.

            Originally posted by TLCTugger View Post
            Thanks. I'm glad research like that is being done.

            This study has a weakness to me. They say they measured penile length but nowhere does it say they measured erect length.

            I dig the bend-countering device they cooked up, but it would be a lot more comfortable for extended wear if it used a tapeless tugger design to grip the penis instead of a clamp.

            Other than the device being made in MN, I don't see anything in the write-up linking the study to Mayo.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by The Next Big Thing View Post
              Thank you for all the great comments, lot of useful information.
              So what do you guys think about the PeniMaster PRO? For how long should I be wearing it to absolutely maximize my gains?
              Currently, I do 3x1-1.5 hours per day with about 40-60 minutes rest in between. The tension I use now is keeping my penis in an extended state roughly equal to when I stretch it as far as possible with hand. This tension felt quite intense when I tried it for the first time about 2 weeks ago (after doing a bit less intense tension before as my very first one, for couple of weeks) but now, the tension feels much less intense and my penis feels almost kind of "relaxed/soft" in a stretched state (opposed to when I first used this tension, it felt really stretched and tense).
              So I wonder if I can put on a higher tension or if I should put more time? Or both?
              ?
              READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...big-thing.html

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by The Next Big Thing View Post

                ?
                This post went in a bit of a tangent from your original post. You might try posting this question on its own in this subforum.
                Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                Comment

                Working...
                X