quick extender pro help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick extender pro help?

hey guys, does anyone know how to take off the glan support of the quick extender pro? I can't screw it off to add more rods in, the only thing i can screw off is the base ring....

https://www.quickextenderpro.com/ins...rProManual.pdf page 4/22 incase you can't see the picture

thanks in advance gentlemen
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

I used to get fastened in, shorten the adjustments to minimum. Then (while staying fastened in) remove the rods from the glan support, add a short rod section to both sides of rods, then re-insert the rods (which are now longer) into the glan support section.

In the event you don't have shorter sections of rods to use, you could cut 1/4" sections on a wood dowel or pencil, and insert them, like shims, into the glan support section THEN the rods.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      I used to get fastened in, shorten the adjustments to minimum. Then (while staying fastened in) remove the rods from the glan support, add a short rod section to both sides of rods, then re-insert the rods (which are now longer) into the glan support section.

In the event you don't have shorter sections of rods to use, you could cut 1/4" sections on a wood dowel or pencil, and insert them, like shims, into the glan support section THEN the rods.
      Thank you for your comment, I figured it out, appreciate it.

One thing I'm struggling with is that my dick keeps slipping off the firm hold, any ideas how to keep it firmly in place without choking my penis head?

When putting it in the white cushion/support tube

Comment

Some have fastened in with a partial erection, a plump glans, and some have decreased amount of pull/tension while wearing., or a combo of both. Something of the downside of extender use, I suppose.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I hope the OP does not mind me asking a question the QE-Pro...
          I'm noticing that the springs guides never stay under tension. They just max out to the full extension. Is that normal?? (why are the springs even necessary??)
          Very difficult to pull the glands thru the foam/tube pieces while keep the unit compressed. Seems like a steep learning curve.

Grondi
          Last edited by Grondi; 10-07-2021, 05:08 PM.
          10/01/2019
          BPEL 7-1/2"
          MEG 6-1/16"

01/20/2020
          BPEL 7-11/16"
          MEG 6-1/16"

My Curvature Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky19 View Post
            hey guys, does anyone know how to take off the glan support of the quick extender pro?
            You just pull it off. It's just press fit on to the extension rods.
            Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
            As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky19 View Post

Thank you for your comment, I figured it out, appreciate it.

One thing I'm struggling with is that my dick keeps slipping off the firm hold, any ideas how to keep it firmly in place without choking my penis head?

When putting it in the white cushion/support tube
              The best solution I have found is to use a silicone sleeve intended for a vacuum extender that I bought off of eBay. It holds securely while still allowing blood flow to your glans. I bought the large sleeve (the one on the right) and cut it about 1/2 way down to shorten it up.

s-l1600.jpg

You can find the explaination in this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...e2#post2407122

Silicone Sleeve.jpg
              Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
              As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

Comment

Working...
              X