Noose vs Strap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noose vs Strap

Hi, I am still a new member..so bare with me haha so i own an extender (not 4x) and it included a "comfort strap" and a silicone "noose" , so I do wonder which of these two is the best way to go? So it would be really cool to get input and see what everybody else thinks.

Whatever one works better for you man, a lot of people like the strap and a lot of people prefer the noose. I like the noose the strap didn't work for me at all (I'm uncut) kept pinching. Try both and see what works for you.
    Start Feb 01 2011
    NBPEL 6 2/16"
    BPFSL ?
    MEG 5.6ish"
    BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
    NBPEL 7 3/8"
    BPFSL 8 1/8"
    MEG 6"
    BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

I was thinking the noose, because i can wrap it right under the head, and the strap causes extra skin, to make it seem like foreskin, which i'm not going for, just saying. Noose:2 Strap:0

Comment

I would try the noose for about a month and if it still is too uncomfortable then try out the comfort strap.

Comment

I like both. I will use the noose until I start developing a little soreness. Then I switch over to the strap and keep going. This allows me to extend for a longer time each day.
          4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
          10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
          Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
          It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

I prefer the noose since being uncut presents problems with the strap

Comment

Originally posted by funflyer View Post
              I like both. I will use the noose until I start developing a little soreness. Then I switch over to the strap and keep going. This allows me to extend for a longer time each day.
              That's a good idea it never occurred to me; to switch it up I'm going to try that for sure!

Also, does anybody know if working out like doing cardio and weight training help my cause? sorry its off topic but i couldn't find a thread with that question nor answer..

Comment

Working...
              X