Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After how long can you start hanging weights from your penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After how long can you start hanging weights from your penis?

I've been doing PE for 1 month and a half now. My schedule is: 5 days on, 2 days off.

I know that's nowhere near long enough.

So how long do I need to wait?

Also, can you link me to a thread/article that talks about hanging? I don't want to invest 130$ in the bib hanger...can I just tie a string around my penis (where the string is over a sock, obviously?)
    Radiohead
    Last edited by Radiohead; 12-01-2008, 04:55 PM.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

I started hanging after about 3 months of PEing. I tried the sock and a string but be very careful it can be very dangerous. i have since made a home made hanger out of some industrial strength velcro and a strap. I got the directions at Matters Of Size in the hangers forum, its called the Captains winch. Very comfortable. And by the way you shold start with no more than 2 lbs and add a half a pound every 2 weeks to start with. Go very slow.

Comment

Hi Radiohead.

I started hanging after having perfromed several manual PE phases lasting between 1.5 and 3 months, essentially I gave hanging a go after a year or two, but not a year or two of constant PE, more like 6 months.

Unfortunately a decent hanger is pretty much ESSENTIAL! To tie string around would be a VERY BAD idea, atleast not the safest anyway! That would be called a noose attachment which could be disasterous if it were to cut into your skin and cut off circulation! As soon as you had more than a pound or two it would be impossible to hang safely with only string and a sock!

I invested in the Bib starter model, in the long run it may well be worth the investment, I mean if your gonna hang bits of metal from your penis it makes sense to take every precaution you can to ensure safety! I must say Bib was such a great guy! I used his forum to learn how to hang, he knows pretty much everything about hanging. I took all my advice from him. Its a very complex buisness. There is much more to it than most people think: wrapping and the right materials, attaching in the correct place and tightness and squeezing blood out of the head and hanging at various angles! The weights alot of these guys use are immense. I think bib got up to 45 lbs, but I think others have done more! I even saw a TV show where a guy picked up 150kg with his penis! But starting out VERY light with correct techique is absolutely essential!

I personally had to stop hanging due to problems (my penis going numb, cold and shunked at night) and I wasnt even hanging more than 8lbs at the time (started out at 1 lb though). I decided I would prefer a more manual approach. I also wasnt sure if I wanted to hang every day without a rest, but I guess the "more is more" approach does seem to work for some!

I am sure there are some mods on here who have hung weights, I think Dustpan did. Maybe he could help you more than me.

I would advise keeping on with the manuals for afew more months (I dont really know when it would be safe to try hanging, maybe a mod could help you with that) , but be aware that hanging alot could cause negative PIs. When i hung I NEVER once got morning wood and my errections were weaker and I experienced no growth. But i think we are all different

Some tips if you do want to hang:
      RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH...its so important you know what your doing, I would advice you search for Bibs articles (sorry I keep mentioning him, he is who I learned from so I dont really know anyone else).
      Get a good hanger...I think its worth it if your serious
      Start LIGHT and for only afew mins
      Never hang for more that 15-20 mins in one sitting or you could suffer circulation problems

I hope this has been helpful. I know MoS has some good hanging articles.

Good luck

SA
      scientificapproach
      Last edited by scientificapproach; 12-02-2008, 01:35 PM.

Comment

I agree with SA on this. BIB is the person to go to. If you buy his BIB starter, he will give you some good advice on how to use and the time duration. If you feel that your penis is fairly well conditioned, you could start hanging now with no more than 2 lbs to start.
        I cast a bunch of one pound weights and screwed a cup hook on one end and started with the 2 pounds and worked my way up by adding one pound every two weeks until I was hanging 8 pounds. I felt like this was enough weight. If I missed a few days, I would drop the weight back for a week or so until I felt comfortable to add more. Some days even 8 pounds felt like too much and I'd just pull off a few weights and use what ever felt good for that session.
        You can do a Google search for the "BIB Hanger."

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Thanks for the great replies.

Hanging is a dangerous business. I'm gonna wait until at least 3 or 4 months before I try that. I need to do a lot more research on hanging before I try the string with a sock...I don't want to cut circulation and fuck my penis up.

Maybe if I got my hands on a type of velcro wrist watch, where I can remove the wrist band and use it to hang weights.

I'm not going to invest in the Bib hanger. I'm already investing a lot in protein shakes, L-Arginine, L-Glutamine and stuff.

So where is my primary information source for hanging?

Also, do I need to buy 1, 2, 3 lbs dumb-bells? What do you use as weights?

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

If you are serious about hanging I would highly recommend the bib. It will do a lot more to enlarge your penis than the supplements. Another option is the muzzle hanger that dustpan uses. I have never tried it but he has hung a lot of weight with it.

Comment

I got velcro from Home Depot, it comes in rolls with a male/female sides, I just stuck them together and made a wrap which I attached 2 cloth straps on each side and attached to a clamp that the weights go through and they have worked well for the 2-5 # weights I use.

Comment

Radiohead

Well Ive only had experience with a Bib starter hanger so unfortunetly I cannot help you with your velcro method. I would just recommend caution, the Bib is basically a vice that screws around the shaft of your penis. It needs to be very tight to hang weight (obviously more weight needs a tighter grip). Even with the Bib I would often get slippage at weights about afew pounds ( I obviously needed even more practice) and it could end up around the head. This can cause blood to be forced into the head and cause damage, which is why you try to squeeze the blood out before you tighten up.

Hmm a watch sounds abit to thin and flimsy to me! If you are set on making your own hanger just do your very best to research before, you may find some have tried your method and had problems with it. Better to find out that way than it happen to you! Be safe dude!

I bought some iron plate weights from the internet, having holes in the middle makes it easier to tie them on. Its also nice to know eactly how much your hanging. Some guys say you can hang beer bottles and whatever, but better to know the weight your using IMO!

Well Im not sure about your primary source of info. Best to search for several different sources and get afew different opinions. Like I say bibs forum has loads of hanging info, there are some good hanging 101 guides at Mos. Thunders probably does too. Im fairly new here so i must admit I dont know about hanging guides here at the gym. Im here for manual work so Im affraid Im not to sure.

Good luck and be sensible and safe!

SA

Comment

Originally posted by kb24
                  Yes hanging can be dangerous. Surgery can be risky too. I just built a website on all natural male and female enhancement products. You can check out my signature.
                  Kb24 You can not sell you products through this forum. Back off or you will be banded from the gym. Second warning
                  Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                  Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                  I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Hey Radiohead,

Did you make any progress in your Bibhanger decision? We're not too dissimilar in our starting points and end goals, so I've been curious what kinds of progress you're making.

I was thinking about starting hanging, but after reading a lot more into the information on the Bibhanger forums (Bib's Hangers • Index page) it seems like it's a much more serious form of PE which I just don't have time for right now. They suggested a minimum of 14 hours of hanging per week and I don't have that time for now. I was just looking for some better stretches. Would it be useful for only a couple hours a week?

--rog

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                      Hey Radiohead,

Did you make any progress in your Bibhanger decision? We're not too dissimilar in our starting points and end goals, so I've been curious what kinds of progress you're making.

I was thinking about starting hanging, but after reading a lot more into the information on the Bibhanger forums (Bib's Hangers • Index page) it seems like it's a much more serious form of PE which I just don't have time for right now. They suggested a minimum of 14 hours of hanging per week and I don't have that time for now. I was just looking for some better stretches. Would it be useful for only a couple hours a week?

--rog
                      Well, I'm not going to hang. I'm not investing 130$ in a hanger that can give me negative PIs. It's impossible for me to invest 14 hours a week to just hanging. Besides, I don't like the idea of hanging. I'm going to stick to manual hand exercises to give me my gains. What your starting stats specifically? It's really cool if somebody has the same stats as me. I want to see where you're at. What's your routine? PM me if you want.

TGC Theory

Comment

Working...
                      X