Glans Enlargement Exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glans Enlargement Exercise

Here is an exercise I have been working with for a while that has helped me enlarge the Glans of my unit. Newbies shouldn't do this type of Jelq until at least their third month of conditioning, it is rather intense and you need to fully understand your limits. Everyone should be very careful and start out light until you fully know whats going on.

Start with less than a 30% erection level at the base with a regular OK grip and Jelq straight up, use a slightly firmer grip to offset the lower erection level. You shouldn't feel any expansion in the shaft area, if you do you maybe too erect. Slide your grip almost all the way up to the Glans and then increase the grip a little more and hold as if doing a stretch. To help maintain your grip you can include all four fingers once you get to this point. I hold this stretch against my abdomen for a good 5-10 seconds while keeping good pressure below the Glans. As you start your lower grip and move up the shaft let it push the top grip away to keep the pressure constant in the Glans. If the top grip starts slipping too close to your Glans then go ahead and start the next stroke to keep the Glans engorged, do not Jelq your Glans.

The sensation of this type of Jelq is different than the regular Jelq, you should feel a good stretch in the shaft area while feeling pressure only in the Glans area. These are done best while standing. Make sure you use plenty of lube during this exercise to help keep a good smooth steady motion of your strokes. You also may want to do a quick warmup before starting just to be on the safe side. Doing this exercise after your regular routine will help with keeping the lower erection level that is required. Don't get in a hurry, I start off slow and end up slower at the end of the routine. Only start out with about 5 reps or about 2 minutes for a week or so then add about one more rep a week until your up to around 15 reps or 5 minutes. Please stick with the recommended reps, as I said this is a very intense exercise and it is easy to overtrain. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for reading, HT.

Good read HT. Glands and head size is currently not a priorety with me, but I will be sure to give em ago when Ive gained some length and girth!

Comment

Yeah, it puts a nice finishing touch to all the hard work. I've been doing this exercise since September and am pleased with the results, just be careful not to get carried away once you get ready to try it.

Comment

I like this exercise although I have a good mushroom head already I like the way it feels.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

HT: Thank you for posting your exercise! I can see the exercise being very effective for the glans, as the pressure is placed on the tunica in the glans.

So, when you're holding the stretch upwards, the idea is to keep the glans engorged while doing so. Correct?
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Hairtrigger: I just read your glans expansion exercise and tried it. WOW! I can see and feel the pressure. Since you've been following this exercise for 5 months, how long do you do this particular exercise in one sitting? Is it based on reps or minutes? Do you relax your unit periodically to circulate blood? I probably did a bit much last night for a "beginner" at it, but I was so impressed at what I saw, I kept going. Also, has the progress you've seen with a larger head been only when you're erect or is the head larger when you're flacid?

Thanks again!

BPEL: 6.25"
            EG: 5.0"
            Starting Aug. 08 BPEL: 6.2" EG: 4.75"
            August 09 BPEL: 7" EG: 5.125"

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
              HT: Thank you for posting your exercise! I can see the exercise being very effective for the glans, as the pressure is placed on the tunica in the glans.

So, when you're holding the stretch upwards, the idea is to keep the glans engorged while doing so. Correct?

That is correct Remek, increase your grip slightly at the end of the stroke and keep a slight pull as if you are doing a light stretch. This should keep the Glans engorged and over enough time will produce some nice results. You also want to stop further below the Glans than you would normally with your grip and make sure to keep the pressure constant.

Comment

Originally posted by PE4GOOD View Post
                Hairtrigger: I just read your glans expansion exercise and tried it. WOW! I can see and feel the pressure. Since you've been following this exercise for 5 months, how long do you do this particular exercise in one sitting? Is it based on reps or minutes? Do you relax your unit periodically to circulate blood? I probably did a bit much last night for a "beginner" at it, but I was so impressed at what I saw, I kept going. Also, has the progress you've seen with a larger head been only when you're erect or is the head larger when you're flacid?

Thanks again!

BPEL: 6.25"
                EG: 5.0"

PE4GOOD, glad you liked the exercise. Just remember first of all don't get carried away with this exercise, as you can tell it is very intense. Start out with 5 reps or about 2 minutes and go from there. I recommend 15 reps or about 5 minutes maximum. I always go by time with all my exercises, just use whatever makes you feel comfortable. Please don't get tempted to do more than you need, this will take time and rushing it won't produce the results your looking for. After this exercise I do about 5 minutes of slow Jelqs at less than 50% erection level, this will return my plump feeling before I finish my routine. The only gains I have seen are only visible while erect.

One more thing I would like to add is this exercise should be seen as a supplement to your PE routine. Once you are conditioned enough for this exercise incorporate it in with your routine to enhance what you have already. It will take time but it will happen, it has for me already. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Comment

Hairtrigger: Thanks for the follow-up. I appreciate the information. Good luck meeting your goal!
                  Starting Aug. 08 BPEL: 6.2" EG: 4.75"
                  August 09 BPEL: 7" EG: 5.125"

Comment

Hairtrigger, has your gland expansion exercise had any positive effects on sensitivity?
                    "One day man will look back and say that I give birth to a larger penis."

June 2009
                    BPEL: 5.25"
                    EG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Rip the Jacker View Post
                      Hairtrigger, has your gland expansion exercise had any positive effects on sensitivity?

I can't tell any difference oneway or another as far as sensitivity. I still do this exercise and I am well pleased with the results so far.

Comment

Hair i do this same thing. And also add some upward stretching to it . I looked in the bathroom mirror while i was on a hold and my god it was insanely huge. It never looks as big when you look straight at it , try looking in a mirror when PEing.
                        Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                        8" bpel
                        5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                        8 3/4 bpel !!!
                        5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                        10 bpel
                        7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Have started this exercise, mornings after extending. I like the plump glans look.
                          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

This exercise seems very promising. Does it only benefit increasing the size of the glands or can it increase erect length as well since it is like a jelq but with a stretch in it at the same time?
                            Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
                            Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                            BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
                            Current (16.1.2019)
                            BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

I really wanna make my glans bigger. Could someone please explain again this exercise? i didn't quite understand how to perform it, specially the second part. First you jelq straight up with a low erection from the base to below the glans, but then??? thanks in advance for clarifying to this dummy here how this is supposed to be done.

Comment

Working...
                              X