Thread: Bicycle Inner Tube for PE Use
- 11-01-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
I posted some pix with comments in the photo forum about using a bicycle inner tube for a cock ring and as a wrap and shaft sleeve for clamping. Iíve been getting some thought provoking questions about them from a few clever members here. I thought I would share the dialogue with the rest of you. Here is the link: https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/angus-albums-bicycle-inner-tube-pe-use.html
Last edited by angus; 11-02-2011 at 02:57 PM.
- 11-01-2011 #2
So did you just use an inner tube off your bike or did you research the size and buy one especially for PE? I'm kind of curious about how you managed to find the right size. My cock varies wildly in length and girth.
- 11-01-2011 #3
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
I was told about using an inner tube as a cock ring from a friend about a year ago. He did not mention anything about circumference size though; I assumed they were all the same. I went to WalMart and bought the smallest one I could find. It was a child's tricycle inner tube.
I would think if you cannot find one at walmart or k-mart, you could try a bicycle speciality shop for custom tube size. But keep in mind, what ever your reason for using an inner tube (cock ring or clamping) your girth is going to be enhanced each time you do, so the probability of one fitting is good (at least while you are erect). If you plan on using a tube for clamping, your girth is going to go 'stellar' and I would bet $$ that any tube would be tight. If you want to use a tube for anti-turtling, then I'd look for one with a narrow aperture, something that would fit your personal flaccid girth best.
Last edited by angus; 03-20-2012 at 12:50 AM.
- By homelesswombat in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 12-03-2015, 02:06 PM
- By angus in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2011, 10:43 PM
- By Banana Bender in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2011, 09:22 AM
- By coffeecupwithtea in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2010, 07:49 PM
- By Jimmyjack in forum A Woman's PerspectiveReplies: 41Last Post: 06-17-2010, 06:22 AM