Anyone using Penimaster Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using Penimaster Pro

Anyone using the penimaster pro. Not to be confused with the penismaster.
    It uses a new vacuum head instead of the noose or strap. The original penimaster is similar to other extenders on the market. The pro version has the vacuum head attachment.
    It claims that users can wear extender comfortably as well as not experience blisters like other vacuum extenders.

I already have an extender with the strap, which is unbearable to wear after 30-40mins. I retired it 3yrs ago after 4mth of frustration.
    So far it seems only a few ppl are using it here and elsewhere. Device looks promising though.

I'm using penimaster pro (the one with the vacuum head).

It took some days in the beginning to get used to changing the latex parts of the head fast and right (if you don't do it right, they might get destroyed in 1-2 uses and you will have to replace them again). Now I do it fast and they last for a long time.
    It also took me some days to wear it fast (I'm wearing it in seconds now).

It is comfortable for me. In the first days the pump was a bit annoying to my penis glans after one hour+. In that case a break of some minutes make this go away. I'm not talking about something important (for 1 hour you don't even think that you wear it, it is comfortable. The more you wear it, the more you get used to it.

I don't wear it a lot (max 2 hours, 2-3 days a week - I also do manual exercises and bathmate).

I would also like to listen to more stories and experiences from people using penimaster pro.

I'm wondering if it gives an effective stretch like the traditional extenders (it pulls the whole pumped glans and not the part below the glans).

Comment

cool info.
      About the latex parts what is the main reason for them getting destroyed so quickly in the learning phase. Another user reported the same thing when learning to use the device.
      Are the latex parts extremely delicate? not enough vacuum or does the application process has some very important stages that affects the life span of the latex?

Comment

First of all, latex in general is always sensitive to nails...

I don't think that those are extremely delicate.
        They get quite stretched when on the penimaster pro head.
        There are 2 latex parts in use. I think that there are some details you should not overlook when putting them on penimaster pro head (like symmetry and proper coverage of one latex part on the other). In that case they last and also this provides more comfort.

Comment

hello coppershot and mazinstar,,i used penimaster rod extander but its not confortable..i will buy penimasterpro! mazinstar now you have penimasterPro rod expander or belt expander? which is it?
          first start 15 cm
          x11.3---start second:16.3cm x 11.5cm --- current: 6.7 ''L x 4.75 '' G (17cm x12cm) --- goal: 7.5 '' x 5.5 ''

Comment

mazinstar now you have penimasterPro rod expander or belt expander? which is it?
            No belt expander. I'm using Penimaster pro with the rod expander.

Comment

thanks mazinstar76...i used phallosan product, its belt expander with stretch condom. its really very confortable but condoms are problem everytime.. its not long lived..penimasterpro belt expander better i think..
              first start 15 cm
              x11.3---start second:16.3cm x 11.5cm --- current: 6.7 ''L x 4.75 '' G (17cm x12cm) --- goal: 7.5 '' x 5.5 ''

Comment

thanks for the info mazinstar,
                pompa,I believe the belt option is better for privacy. I had an extender already, but it shows in your pants unless you wear baggy pants to work.
                I,m not sure which gives faster results because the belt can target different angles, as well as you can hook it up to a knee strap like a captn wench.

Comment

yes coppershot i agree with u ,,the rod extander is hard under clothing because and no long time..i used penimaster rod extander so..you have penimasterPro belt expander or rod expander?
                  first start 15 cm

Comment

and also i used phallosan belt expander its very confortable under the clothing i gained cm but the stretch comdoms are problem everytime..
                    first start 15 cm

Comment

i have an x4 labs extender. Was looking into getting the penimaster vacuum upgrade kit, if it fits. Still on the fence on whether to make a purchase.

Comment

rod extender is difficult under clothing for me because i know it and use the time isnt long , i think belt expander is comfortable and for privacy .coppershot and mazinstar what do you think about this topic?
                        first start 15 cm

Comment

I'm not into wearing any rod extender under clothing and leave home... It is true that I have opened the door wearing the extender under clothes and it didn't show (I wouldn't expect this, myself in the mirror was fine and then I opened the door nobody noticed). But personally I wouldn't leave the house wearing the extender.

Personally I prefer the rod until today. I like to know the tension (tension bars) and the progress (delighted to add more rods as I progress)...

Comment

i like aloot this product but its very expensive ando works very slow.... i gain if done right 1cm a year 15m day jelqdevice, same as reported on penismaster pro...

Comment

Have just received my Penimaster Pro today from Germany. My penis is probably above average but certainly not huge and I can't for the life of me get my glans through the tiny entry in the "sluice" part of the device. It seems like the green pump ball cannot exert enough force to suck the glans through the opening. The lubricating gel supply seems extremely thick and sticky and not much help. Has anyone had similar problems with this system and do they have any hints for me?

Comment

Working...
                              X