No announcement yet.

I want to buy a Penis Pump.....but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to buy a Penis Pump.....but....

I want to buy a penis pump....so far what i am thinking is that stretches and squeezes help in the growth of the penis....and what i understand a penis pump can do these two both....

I have been reading that , penis pumps dont give permanent results , but , lets say that you add this to your gym routine on your days off for example...wouldnt it help??....I mean we stretch by hands,we squeeze by cock rings or by hands ...why not pumping as well...???

Can anyone recomend any good penis pumps..??? I think i will give it a try...

They do, they need to be cemented over months and months of use.
    Any pump works fine as long as it has a gauge. Lapump, vacutech, ebay ones. Check em out, you won't lose with whatever you pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
      They do, they need to be cemented over months and months of use.
      Any pump works fine as long as it has a gauge. Lapump, vacutech, ebay ones. Check em out, you won't lose with whatever you pick.
      Thanks !!!! I want to try one...i mean, i think it makes sense...a penis pump squeezes and lenghtens the penis...maybe for only 20mins and after when you take it off your penis it retracts....but the tunica and soft muscle has been expanded.....Yes ???

I was reading that you can use it for maximum 20mins...like a cock ring(although i use it more),and that you have to pump slow....

Do you have any experience with pumps..how a beginer should start....???

Comment

Search, theres tons and tons of info about pumps and routines.

Comment

pumpa are fantastic

the best!
          Since you get so much extra blood into the penis it expands more thyan any other way
          If you want length make it a little les in the diameter if you want girth have an extra cylinder that has more diameter so the width can expand laterally
          I found the results STAH I can go without the pump for months adn it still expands the same as when i last let the penis go limop after a session.
          I think,pumps are fantastic.
          they are a science though.
          get a solid one it will last alifetime adn well worth it.
          mine is a pumptoys brand. and Dave there gave me a lot of extra time (hours) in coaching) you want to talk to the creator not buy a pump and then never know the limits or where it came from.
          Erections are about blood content and pumps expand more than any other method.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
            Search, theres tons and tons of info about pumps and routines.
            A good resource is the Stickies.
            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I use pumps as a regular, almost daily part of my routine and it has definitely helped me in girth and length gains. Boston pumps and L.A. pumps are good brands. I'm sure there are others but those two brands have been good for me.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
              Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Working...
              X