Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra-advanced penis enlargement gains

A client responds after reading an intro advanced routine:

> I guess I'm just sort of rubbing my eyes in disbelief.
    > Against all the girth busting people out there, the original
    > Uli guy, that Supra Slammer guy in Texas (whose ROP I
    > actually bought and couldn't get it to stay on and which
    > actually fell off, went through the leg of my boxers briefs,
    > all the way down my pants and landed on my shoe, at work),
    > all the millions of ultra high concentration girth
    > practitioners, you're saying that 50 squeezes a day and
    > maybe only every other day is more effective than all of
    > that strain and stress?

Big Al: There may be many practitioners doing those ultra-advanced techniques, but relatively few report any substantial gains and many more report injury or ED. The ability to successfully perform a level of high volume, high intensity training has to be worked towards. That means increasing reps regularly (not just staying at 50) and working towards the point to where you can do those exercises 5 or even 6 x a week. Your penis will adapt, but not overnight. It can take years and will involve much effort, but that's how men like ULI and BIB were able to gain an extraordinary amount of size. PE like that is on a whole other level than what most advanced trainees do.

A good way of gauging whether or not you're doing too much is through your erections. If your erections start to falter and your penis feels tired or sore, you're clearly overdoing it. On that note, you should also be doing some sort of progressive stamina work too. With a bigger penis, you're going to need to pump more blood to it for rock hard erections.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

What a great post Big Al! I think that this issue is a big one in PE. Its so easy in the beginning to feel like you are entering a whole new alien world in PE, one without any sign posts or maps, where your not sure exactly whats what. You try to piece things together, usually by emulating those big famous names, insted of starting light and building your way there slowly! I think I made this mistake. I guess thats why places like this and other respectable forums are great! Education is the way forward!

Comment

Originally posted by scientificapproach View Post
      What a great post Big Al! I think that this issue is a big one in PE. Its so easy in the beginning to feel like you are entering a whole new alien world in PE, one without any sign posts or maps, where your not sure exactly whats what. You try to piece things together, usually by emulating those big famous names, insted of starting light and building your way there slowly! I think I made this mistake. I guess thats why places like this and other respectable forums are great! Education is the way forward!

Very well stated

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Also advanced routines seem to yield fewer gains for all your effort. Been there done that. Changing your routine comepletely every six weeks or so after the newb gains have halted is the key to gaining. Uli's and squeezes are great as well as 8 fingered squeezes, Supra Slammers and Erect kegel jelqs. Great threa Big Al. I thinkl all vets would agree one must keep a watch on EQ.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          Also advanced routines seem to yield fewer gains for all your effort. Been there done that. Changing your routine comepletely every six weeks or so after the newb gains have halted is the key to gaining. Uli's and squeezes are great as well as 8 fingered squeezes, Supra Slammers and Erect kegel jelqs. Great threa Big Al. I thinkl all vets would agree one must keep a watch on EQ.
          You're right- there comes a point of diminishing returns. It seems that when you've already added 3 inches or more in length or a corresponding increase in girth, the effort and intensity required to grow even more becomes staggering.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post

A good way of gauging whether or not you're doing too much is through your erections. If your erections start to falter and your penis feels tired or sore, you're clearly overdoing it. On that note, you should also be doing some sort of progressive stamina work too. With a bigger penis, you're going to need to pump more blood to it for rock hard erections.
            What do you mean by "progressive stamina work"?

Comment

Originally posted by RIB2211 View Post
              What do you mean by "progressive stamina work"?
              Meaning that your stamina workouts should be subsequently harder until you reach the point where you're satisfied with your stamina.

Comment

Oh, do you mean things like ballooning and edging then?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  You're right- there comes a point of diminishing returns. It seems that when you've already added 3 inches or more in length or a corresponding increase in girth, the effort and intensity required to grow even more becomes staggering.

This is why I take regular planned breaks so I can come back with a lower intensity and start again. I do know it is slower this way but the chances of sustaining an injury is much lower. I do know I will need to work very hard for my next gains but I will stay on the safe side to get them.

Comment

Oh, do you mean things like ballooning and edging then?
                    Those exercises will work for stamina, as do kegels and towel raises.

Comment

Thank you Big Al!

Comment

Thank you Big Al!
                        You're welcome

Comment

Working...
                        X