Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A pump with heater

Hello !

Since heat is so important for the exercises and also , improves blood flow, I thought if there is some pump available that also has a heater inside.

For instance , Vacu Tech has those electrical pumps. I thought if they, or someone else, has a device that heats the air that goes inside the cylinder.

Then, the electrical pump not only would regulate the pressure but also and most important, the temperature.

Thus it could gradually increase temperature, the same way as it does with pressure, keeping an adequate level.

What do you think ?

Is there such device ?

Let's develop one ? LOL

THE IDEA IS MINE , OK ? YOU MAY IMPLEMENT BUT I WANT MY BUCKS FOR THE IDEA.

Just kidding.

But I do think it's a nice idea. It can save you TIME.

For instance : one PUMPS for a while and, meanwhile it warms up.

After that he can do the JELQs and other stuff.

Thank you for the appreciation of the idea.

See ya !

bigandgrowing

That would be quite a pump if it ever could be made.
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

One flaw with this idea. You can not maintain a vacuum if you pump hot air into the tube. Now if you made a tube within a tube...Hmmm.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

You already have a vacuum tube attached. Why not have an electrical cord that is used for a small 15 watt variable heating pad?

Comment

Or...Why not just hot water pump in a hot bath tub? I do this all the time.
          Do a search on "Water Pumping."

Comment

Good One!!...Got Me!!!

Comment

When I pump, I always keep a warm rice-sock wrapped around the tube. It does heat the air inside, very comfortably. Be careful to release ALL of the pump's pressure before you remove it because you feel the heat if you don't.
              Progress Thread - "I assure you, I'm growing."

Comment

You know, I have doubts about a rice sock :
                • Is the rice cooked or not ? That is, is it dry rice or cooked one ?
                • Would you have a photo of this sock ? A photo of the sock alone and one around the penis ?
                • Is the sock wet ?
                Sorry about such silly questions. The problem is the language. I speak Portuguese and sometimes it's difficult to have the idea. I also bought the book in English. So, it's not translated. Should it have been translated, then those questions probably would have been solved.

Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by bigandgrowing View Post
                  You know, I have doubts about a rice sock :
                  • Is the rice cooked or not ? That is, is it dry rice or cooked one ?
                  • Would you have a photo of this sock ? A photo of the sock alone and one around the penis ?
                  • Is the sock wet ?
                  Sorry about such silly questions. The problem is the language. I speak Portuguese and sometimes it's difficult to have the idea. I also bought the book in English. So, it's not translated. Should it have been translated, then those questions probably would have been solved.

Thanks !
                  This is not a silly question. I hope this makes your life easier; it has certainly made my workout simpler.

Recipe for a rice sock:
                  (1) bag of uncooked rice (do not cook)
                  (1) clean (and soft) sock

Pour the rice into the sock. Tie a knot in the open end of the sock. I heat mine in the microwave for about 4 minutes on high. This will be hot against the skin; I begin the warm-up with the rice sock outside my pants. After about 5 minutes, I remove underpants and apply the rice sock to the penis.

I attempt to evenly distribute the rice inside the sock wrap it completely around the penis for about 10 minutes before the workout. This gives me a 15-minute progressive warm-up before each exercise session.

Use common sense in determining temperature, as with anything that retains heat, you can burn yourself. I attached pics for the benefit of illustration.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Perfect instructions !

Thanks for the pictures as well !

Very didactic.

I also have a Infra Red Lamp. Think it is more practical than a rice sock.

Points in favor the IR Lamp ? Against ? What's better ?

I like the IR Lamp cause :

- I can use it WHILE I'm jelquing, that is, keeps me warmed up while jelqing and also while PUMPING.

- My workouts are :

Warm up with IR Lamp 10 minutes
                    Stretch for 5/10 minutes
                    Pump 10 minutes
                    Jelq 10 minutes

What do you think ?

Comment

Originally posted by lmorley View Post
                      This is not a silly question. I hope this makes your life easier; it has certainly made my workout simpler.

Recipe for a rice sock:
                      (1) bag of uncooked rice (do not cook)
                      (1) clean (and soft) sock

Pour the rice into the sock. Tie a knot in the open end of the sock. I heat mine in the microwave for about 4 minutes on high. This will be hot against the skin; I begin the warm-up with the rice sock outside my pants. After about 5 minutes, I remove underpants and apply the rice sock to the penis.

I attempt to evenly distribute the rice inside the sock wrap it completely around the penis for about 10 minutes before the workout. This gives me a 15-minute progressive warm-up before each exercise session.

Use common sense in determining temperature, as with anything that retains heat, you can burn yourself. I attached pics for the benefit of illustration.
                      You can also insert your penis into the sock- either into the rice itself (BE VERY CAREFUL) or if the sock is loose and long enough just let it drape over the top of your penis.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Imorley
                        4 minutes in the microwave? Man, this could cause severe burns. I heat my sock from dead cold, 1min. 10 sec. and it's still too hot to apply directly. First time trying a rice sock? Start out wih no more than a minute and adjust the time for individual preference.

Comment

I have read people singing the praises of IR lamps with great success stories. Since these people were not trying to sell me anything, I give their opinion some credence. If the truth is known, I use the rice-sock because I am comfortable with it and it simplifies my routine. I may try the IR lamp idea. It makes sense, and is quite inexpensive. What wattage do you use? Is there a particular color spectrum that is preferable?

If the IR lamp is working for you, use it. Bravo and thanks.

Hang well.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                            4 minutes in the microwave? Man, this could cause severe burns. I heat my sock from dead cold, 1min. 10 sec. and it's still too hot to apply directly. First time trying a rice sock? Start out wih no more than a minute and adjust the time for individual preference.
                            Did you read my post? Re-read it again, and think about what you wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by lmorley View Post
                              Did you read my post? Re-read it again, and think about what you wrote.
                              Yes, I read your post. But sometimes Newbies don't. I understand that you don't apply directly to your penis but start on the outside of your pants. I was just calling attention to the 4 minute microwave heating. Someone new to heating a rice sock might remember that he read "somewhere" to heat it for 4 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                              X