Pure Pumping Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Pumping Gains

I'm curios to see how pumpers here are faring. What have you experienced in gains using a pump-dominant routine after completing your initial conditioning routine (i.e. JP90)? What's been your biggest hurdle and what are some things you found in your routine that have helped you the most?
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Hey GTO, do you pump alot as part of your routine? I've got a pump (at least I think I still do) but haven't used it in MONTHS. I'm wondering if I should dust it off, bust it out and start using it in small increments again......
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

*subscribed*

I want to see this!

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
        *subscribed*

I want to see this!
        I'd be curious myself because it might help me break the mold of my "same 'ol, same 'ol" when it comes to my routine.

Comment

Break out the pump, big guy. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the gains and benefits.
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I've incorportated pumping into my routine, with extending and manuals. However, it's new and I've only done a few sessions so far. I only want permanent gains and from what I've read so far, most of the gains associated with pumping are temporary in nature. However, it seems that some have made good gains with extending and pumping as extending gives you more stretched volume and pumping brings the blood flow back to the new expanded areas. I for one am taking the pumping very easy, as I don;t want to fuck up my rock hard erections.
            3/3/11: 6" BPEL
            3/3/11 5.5" MEG
            3/3/11 6.25" BEG
            4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
            4/12/11 5.6" MEG
            4/12/11 6.35" BEG
            5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
            5/18/11 5.6" MEG
            5/18/11 6.5" BEG
            8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
            8/26/11 5.35 Meg
            8/26/11 6.25 beg
            11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
            02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
            05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
              Break out the pump, big guy. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the gains and benefits.
              Hmmmm, you think so?

Comment

Originally posted by darinsixpack View Post
                I've incorportated pumping into my routine, with extending and manuals. However, it's new and I've only done a few sessions so far. I only want permanent gains and from what I've read so far, most of the gains associated with pumping are temporary in nature. However, it seems that some have made good gains with extending and pumping as extending gives you more stretched volume and pumping brings the blood flow back to the new expanded areas. I for one am taking the pumping very easy, as I don;t want to fuck up my rock hard erections.
                The number one sure fire way to fuck up your rock hard erections with pumping at too high a pressure rating. From what I recall, I tried to keep it right around 5hg....

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                  Hmmmm, you think so?
                  GTO wrote 2 of the pumping articles for this site. They helped me out a lot when i switched from the Bathmate to a vacuu I would definately reccommend dusting it off.
                  pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Definitely want to see what ya'll say. Really thinking of getting a pump. Something has to help me gain.
                    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

For me flaccid is much better after a pump. Seems to belasting longer now too since i started clamping.
                      pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Pumping is absolutely incredible and I have not measured "officially" since starting a routine a few months ago but I know I have gained.

Comment

I had gained 7/8 of an inch using a manual stretching routine and pumping and nothing more. over the 6 month period I ysed the stretching routine from the JP90 beginners routine and my kaplan pump. I have a 2.00 inch and a 3.25 inch cylinnder for ligs. I did no hanging and almost no jelquing what so ever and went from 6.00 x 5.5 to 6 7/8th x 5.75. I think that the pumping was definately the major contributing factor.
                          Since I had started hanging but the hanging alone everyday seemed to be too much and so I went back to the pump one day and the hanging the next. My flaccid has been better and the overall effect on my weener has been great.
                          I can testify to the fact that you can get significant gains with pumping and stretching alone. the only reason I had added the hanging was becaues I hit a stagnant growth period but when I added the pumping back in I had already hit the 7 inch mark. I will let you know how it goes.
                          I know if I decon from hanging I will go back to the pump alone. When I do my pumping now I do only pumping for 2 sets and I know that It feels as if its working very well.

overall summary is 6 months of pumping=7/8th x1/4 inch gains
                          Last edited by BigO; 11-23-2011, 11:37 PM.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Subscribed

Comment

I am just finishing my second year of pumping and my cemented EG is up by almost 1/2 inch. Although I do manual stretches, extend, and recently started wearing an ADS with a 2 lb weight attached, I attribute most of my EG gains to pumping. I pump at least 5 days a week at 4-5 hg for twenty minutes.

Once I learned that vacuum pressure over 5 hg causes the doughnut/excess edema and bruising, I do not exceed 5 hg or twenty minutes in the tube. If I pump prior to sex, I can increase EG by at least another 1/4 inch, especially if I use a tight cock ring.
                              not2big
                              Senior Super Moderator
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by not2big; 11-21-2011, 01:51 PM.
                              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                              X