noob need help with purchasing a pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob need help with purchasing a pump

I'm lost when it comes to these types of things, can you guys suggest or recommend a good pump whats not to expensive.
    7.5x6 so what:boom:

The pumps that I hear the most positive feed back on are LA pumps, Boston pumps, VacuTech and Dr. Kaplan pumps. I would not buy anything with out a guage. No sex shop phonies or discount types. some will tell you they have had success and I am sure they have but you have one pee pee. I would get an air pump ut that is just my opinion. I dont want to have a shower or bathe wehn ever I want to pump or try pouring a glass of water in it to use it.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      The pumps that I hear the most positive feed back on are LA pumps, Boston pumps, VacuTech and Dr. Kaplan pumps. I would not buy anything with out a guage. No sex shop phonies or discount types. some will tell you they have had success and I am sure they have but you have one pee pee. I would get an air pump ut that is just my opinion. I dont want to have a shower or bathe wehn ever I want to pump or try pouring a glass of water in it to use it.
      Yes I agree with BigO. The pumps he mentioned would be best/safe for a newbie. If I were you I would save up some money to get one of them or even a Batemate which I hear is also very good. Although it is up to you to take our advice and if you don't just be careful if you buy a cheap one NOT to go overboard with it.
      "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Im using this as we speak, works awesome and great price. eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

The pump is really good, i had a mityvac plastic pump w/gauge and the handle broke on it, this metal one I dont see that to be a future issue. The cylinder is also a step up from the $12 Handsome-up novelty pump i had before lol

Comment

Dr. Joel Kaplan Dr. Joel Kaplan's Starter Package: Deluxe Hand Pump & First Expansion Cylinder Official Website For Dr. Kaplan's Male Enhancement Products would this one be good? Also hw long should i pump for and how many sets etc
          7.5x6 so what:boom:

Comment

Absolutely, I have a kaplan set and I love it. See how much it is to add the second (large) cylinder. I bought the set that came with a 2.00 inch and a 3.25 inch cylinder, plus a pump and a leather strap. Works like a champ, the second cylinder is large enough to put the whole package in and many refer to it as a ball cylinder. That one will stretch the ligs and provides gains in length.
            The manufacturer supplies a good schedule to follow with their pumps. The only thing I would not follow in their instructions is when it says that pumping from 5-10 hg is safe, start at 3 or 4 hg and dont go over 5hg. Otherwise there recommended routine is exactly how you should go about it. Good luck and enjoy, you will not be dissapointed.

Comment

Seems over priced to me. You can get a good brass break bleeder with gauge on Amazon or Harbor Freight for about $26 ( I got a HF pump for $17 with a coupon from an auto magazine) and use it with one of the above mentioned quality pump cylinders which should cost under $110 all together.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Write a note to Santa for a DP-4000 from CTC,
                CTC-Company

It makes for hands free pumping.
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

his kaplan would only be 159.00 on sale right now, good customer service, a warrenty, technical support and even the leather strap is well worth the extra 50 bucks. Go with the set you have thought about already.

Comment

Good one.Thanks for sharing.

Comment

VacuTech also was reasonable--lots of support. I like speaking with a live human being.

Comment

How about clicking on the FullMale.com banner at the top of the page and ordering the LAPump package for $129? FullMale is the affiliated store of the Gym. The package includes the touted Harbor Freight brake bleeder, including tubing and fittings.

The price may be a little over the cost of sourcing the components individually but it comes in one complete package, including instructional video and you only pay one freight charge.
                        not2big
                        Senior Super Moderator
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by not2big; 12-13-2011, 10:26 PM.
                        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                        X