Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fatigue after hanging!

Hello guys,

Yesterday I received my dog muzzle and cable clamps so i made my own muzzle hanger and tried 2 lbs. for about 10 minutes. After hanging my penis got really cold and felt its been exhausted. I could feel the fatigue and see it's been put under some tension. My question is how normal is this and how long fatigue should last?

fatigue is key. keep maintaining fatigue, u will gain. rest for only 1 day. u have to be consistent with hanging. make sure u get fatigue after every session. if fatigue stops, increase the weight.

Comment

ok sounds like i'm heading in the right direction..what about the penis erection? During the hanging period, is it normal to have hard time achieving and maintianing erection?

Comment

what do you mean explain urself

Comment

after hanging, do 150 jelqs for circulation. Its normal, ur dick will get used to it with time. I suggest drinking ginseng green tea and taking omega 3 for good circulation.

Comment

@gain, if you stop feeling fatigue dont just increase the weight, increase the sessions. so if you do 3 x 20 min then work towards 6 x 20 mins, increasing the weight every time you dont feel fatigue is dangerous. use the same weight and increase the sets. you need really good conditioning if you hang and you dont get that by incresing the weigh. if i increased weight when i didnt feel fatigue id be hanging 150lb by now... and probably have ripped my dick off.
            When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Bokaro,

Thanks for the suggestion I will do some jelq after hanging. This is the first time I tried hanging and I got little worried because of fatigue and cold feeling. Today I did warm up exercise, then about 50 jelqs and relieved to see my erection coming back.

Blulite,

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to take slow and steady approach..I think after while my penis will get used to having fatigue feeling and hopefully able to gain few inches.

Comment

@gain, i have a beginners hanging routine i can supply you with, but i must first know what PE you have done previously.

it is a regular occurance for you to feel a lot of fatigue and coldness of the penis. instead of jelques i reccomend hellicopters and stretches between sets to get the blood flowing again. the reason for this is, when you jelque you have to remove your hanger and replace it after you jelqued between sets. if you use hellicopters and stretches, you can do these with the hanger still attached and therefore your session is more managable. we all know that sometimes our hanger sits nice and snug and other times it doesnt.. once its on there why mess around removing wraps and hangers every 20 mins.

you should hang light weights for more days than people often state. some say do a week and then increase, or do two weeks then increase... this only applies to advanced and hardened PE'ers and veteran hangers. it takes a lot to condition a penis properly to be able to hang. if you dont complete the correct conditioning you are only setting yourself up for injury or permanent damage.

hanging is extremely dangerous and should be practiced only with great care.
                When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Working...
                X