What-a-Grip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What-a-Grip

Just got what-a-grip. How the hell do you put it on?
    Starting (january 05, 2011):
    BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
    Current:
    BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
    My Log

Please explain what you are talking about... ?

Comment

Isn't that for tennis rackets..

Comment

It's this thing: Unique Sports What-a-grip - Blue - Wat-b - Tennis Grip SolutionsYea it's for tennis rackets, but people use it for anti-turtle purposes and underwrap for hanging/clamping too.
        wanthis
        Last edited by wanthis; 12-10-2011, 05:34 PM.
        Current:
        My Log

Comment

OK, thanks for the info... Did you figure out how to get it on your cock? Any related threads or pics here?

Comment

Originally posted by wanthis View Post
            Just got what-a-grip. How the hell do you put it on?
            I've had a search around and old horseye from matterofsize says this:

"Brand new what-a-grip is really tight for most guys so it helps to stretch it out some. Get something like the handle of a shovel, rake or whatever. Roll the grip up like a condom and roll it onto the wooden handle for a few hours or overnight. It will stretch out a good bit.
            To get one on is something else the first few times you try. You'll feel like you need a few extra hands. I find that turning it inside out so that the smooth rubber on the inside helps. I also roll it up like a condom and then stick two fingers from each hand in from the top, unrolled side. Then go all the way down to the roll and stretch it out and slide it over your penis. Don't need to go all the way since the bottom can be unrolled. I like to leave a good bit left unrolled at the bottom so it gives me the effect of a cock ring. If that doesn't work for you you can trim the size. Once you get it to work it's pretty easy to do every time.
            It makes a great under wrap but i also use it while clamping and a traction wrap. I find it very versatile and effective"

Also check out Dustpan in this link: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...confusion.html

Lastly Dustpan also mentions the what a grip in this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/155-under-wrap.html

schlittle
            Last edited by schlittle; 12-10-2011, 07:12 PM. Reason: links

Comment

Thanks, pal, for the info. Calixto swears by it. I've searched high and low for one
              around my neck of the woods and have yet to locate one.

Comment

Thanks a lot schlittle.. That helps a lot. Hopefully I'll be able to get it on tomorrow.

and I bought mine off amazon
                Current:
                My Log

Comment

Working...
                X