Going Limp when Pumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Limp when Pumping

I do a warm-up, stretch, do some jelqs, get a full erection, then I pump. Since Im a beginner at pumping, I keep the pressure under 5 Hg. After about a minute, I start to go limp. The pressure gauge goes down after a few seconds, but I know I dont have a leak. What exactly happens when you pump the right way?

Does the penis stay erect or just plump?
    Is the plump size bigger that your normal erection?
    Should I then pump more pressure to bring the penis back up when it goes limp?
    Does the pressure increase to a dangerous level or does the limpness bring down the pressure so that Im able to pump more? Its hard to tell since the gauge reading doesnt stay up.
    What am I doing wrong?

Background:
    I've build my own pump using a 2" X 10" gravel tube ($15), a Habor Freight brake bleeding pump ($30), and Plastidip for the seal ($10). Following all the rules of pumping, I still dont get it. I notice that the gauge in the hand pump will give you a reading, but then it slowly goes down to the zero, but the suction is still there so I know I am not getting a leak.

The penis will just stay plump. Unless you're stimulating yourself sexually some way, the body will not maintain an erection. Usually the plump size will be larger, since it's expanding. No, you should not pump more pressure to try and get the penis more erect.

If the gauge pressure keeps dropping, you likely have a slow leak somewhere. In a working pump pressure will slowly decrease, but not to the point where the penis goes limp. Even with hardly any vacuum pressure, you'll still notice suction, so that's not a real good way of determining if there is a leak or not.

Comment

If you havent trimmed you need to, pubes will not allow for a good seal. You need to shave almost all of it off where the cylindet touches your body, i shave all of it off because I wantno doubt about my seal. Do you have an O-ring for your hose connection, if not your leaking for sure. i am not sure how your pump is put together because you manufactured it. Is it possibly not cut completely smooth at the base of the cylinder. There are actually severalthings that will cause a pump to leak. Either you are not shaved close enough or you have manufactured a faulty pump. You may have pinched the O-ring if you have one installed. It may also not be tight enough at the point where the hose connects to the cylinder(happened to me before)Good luck and let us know what you figure out.
      Last edited by BigO; 12-17-2011, 07:10 PM.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

If your pressure goes down after a few seconds, you have a leak. When I pump up to 5 Hg, it stays there for at leat five minutes and then starts to slowly decline to 4.5 Hg and I pump it up again to 5 hg. After 15 minutes, the decline virtually stops and my dick remains fully engorged. Not erect because I have severe ED, but it's size is equivalent to a fully erect penis.

Follow BigO' s check list to determine the sources of the leak. If you are unsuccessful, get a new cylinder. You already have a quality pump. Try it without the seal to be sure it is not the cause of the leak.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

^ @ above posts, yes it could very well be a leak, but i'm more inclined to believe that he overtrained first with the jelging, stretching etc before he entered the pump. Or it could be both too. I just know that for me pumping overtrained vs not overtrained there is a difference.

Comment

overtraining will not affect his pump maintaining pressure.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks everyone. I will check for leaks.

I think you guys are right about the leaks because I made my own "bathmate" and I do not go limp. Hmmm. The seal on the bottom is not the issue. Its gotta be the hose connection.

I'll will make a thread later on how to make your own "bathmate" or water pump.
              wish-4-8
              Last edited by wish-4-8; 12-17-2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X