Im bit of an inventer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im bit of an inventer

I like to design things and build new inventions and I think I have almost built a device to do two routines at one time or eather one along by itself.
    They say new inventions come out of neseidy , so sence my hands give me trouble I found it hard to do my jelqing exercise.
    Well I am building a devise that jelqs just like doing it by hand. Although it is still in the design stage and it will have to be completly checked out before i let anyone else try it, I think it has good promise. Oh yeah the second devise is a vacum pump. if wanted someone could pump/jelq or both at the same time if wanted.
    I was just wandering if anybody else would be interested in a devise like this?
    Initial Penis Size 11/21/2011
    NBPEL-12.6cm - 4 7/8"
    BPEL- 16 cm - 6 1/4"
    Base EG-11.3cm - 4 1/2"
    Mid EG-11.6cm - 4 5/8"
    Gland EG-11.5cm - 4 1/2"
    Behind gland EG-12cm - 4 3/4"

Goal NBPEL 8"Girth 6"

Welcome Southern,

Be sure to check out the existing Jelq device that I have seen & the Vacu device - to avoid any disappointment down the line.

But if you can improve or invent something new - it's a 'growing' market.
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

the only one I have seen is a mason jar pliers that does not work that well.
      NBPEL-12.6cm - 4 7/8"
      BPEL- 16 cm - 6 1/4"
      Base EG-11.3cm - 4 1/2"
      Mid EG-11.6cm - 4 5/8"
      Gland EG-11.5cm - 4 1/2"

Goal NBPEL 8"Girth 6"

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
        it's a 'growing' market.
        Boom boom!
        "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

I see where lots of people has checked out this thread but no reply's , I would really like to know your opinion if you have one. The device Im building is expensive to build even as a prototype. And I may have to build several prototypes before I get it right. Then once I get everything working right, I can study how to reduce the price of each unit.
          At this time it seems that because everyone is differant the unit will have to be custom made for each person.
          The problem Im having is to make the unit milk the shaft, with the right motion and not milk the glands. In differant words to make it work just like manuel jelqs.
          I just recevied differant types of resin from a supplier. Now I have to test and see which will give the best proformance or will a mixture of several work better.
          Well I will keep yeah updated until later.
          NBPEL-12.6cm - 4 7/8"
          BPEL- 16 cm - 6 1/4"
          Base EG-11.3cm - 4 1/2"
          Mid EG-11.6cm - 4 5/8"
          Gland EG-11.5cm - 4 1/2"

Goal NBPEL 8"Girth 6"

Comment

If you invent something that will work I'll buy one! Take some pics of your inventions and post them on here.

Comment

Youre not getting many replies likely because you won't duplicate what the hand can do in a jelq with a device. Also, why would a guy pay for something less effective than his own hands?

Comment

As Vulcan said; make sure you're not re-inventing the same device others have already made. There is an existing jelq device with 2x round rollers; the feedback on the device is quite mixed....

JELQ Device - Jelq Simulator
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...lq-device.html
                My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
                  Youre not getting many replies likely because you won't duplicate what the hand can do in a jelq with a device. Also, why would a guy pay for something less effective than his own hands?

Well hopley you are wrong, it maybe a little differant but I think it is going to do the same thing. And if you had of read my first post you would have seen that all of us are not equal in the hand department eather. My problems with my hands is what inspired this invention.
                  NBPEL-12.6cm - 4 7/8"
                  BPEL- 16 cm - 6 1/4"
                  Base EG-11.3cm - 4 1/2"
                  Mid EG-11.6cm - 4 5/8"
                  Gland EG-11.5cm - 4 1/2"

Goal NBPEL 8"Girth 6"

Comment

Didn't mean to seem mean, I hope your idea works out. Good luck.

Comment

Sign me up for the self jelqer! Maybe if I put a device on that does it my penis will stop thinking im playing with it and stay limp

Comment

I have looked at all the other ideals and mine is nothing like these. I would discribe it more but I dont want to lead anybody wrong . until I get it down pat how to make it work correctly. Trust me this is not something I through together in my shop one evening. It envolves speacial materials that has to be ordered mixed and formed.
                        This will take several months to build and make it work right.
                        This thread was to see if anybody would be interisted. But I have not got a very good response, makes me wander if it is worth the trouble. I mean I can make myself one fairly easy. It will look like something from DR. Frankinsten's lab but it will work for me. To make it for others, to make it look nice, and work safely for others will take time.
                        NBPEL-12.6cm - 4 7/8"
                        BPEL- 16 cm - 6 1/4"
                        Base EG-11.3cm - 4 1/2"
                        Mid EG-11.6cm - 4 5/8"
                        Gland EG-11.5cm - 4 1/2"

Goal NBPEL 8"Girth 6"

Comment

Nothing personal bro, but why not work on your idea FIRST, see if you can make it work, and THEN ask about the interest of other men once you have a working model that you feel you could reproduce? That is how most products are brought about. Rather than make this thread, say you have something in the works (which does not sound like it's even past the "idea stage"), with parts and polymer resins on the way to you in the mail...and once you figure it all out you'll start taking orders? That's how this thread is coming across, in my opinion. I mean, what if this idea of yours does not work out? OR, what if it does, but takes (like it possibly will) a year or longer to actually have a working model and then more that you have made? Just putting some thoughts your way. I'm not trying to be a jerk or do your thinking for you either. That's how I would do things if I had a product I wanted to make but had not even put together the first prototype of yet.

Comment

Southern; I am sorry buddy but all of the atrocious misspelled words in your posts make you appear
                            very uneducated. I am not sure I or anyone else would want to trust our most valuable part to someone inventing something, who can't even manage to use spell check. Please try to check your posts before submitting. Thank you. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

My spell check is not working. And I dont want to down load an internet spellchecker. I know I should spend more time to check my spelling, sorry for that.
                              I told everyone in another thread that Im a southern boy with a strong southern accent and I spell the same way that I speak. Once again sorry for that.
                              PS: Im not trying to brag but I do have several Degrees.
                              NBPEL-12.6cm - 4 7/8"
                              BPEL- 16 cm - 6 1/4"
                              Base EG-11.3cm - 4 1/2"
                              Mid EG-11.6cm - 4 5/8"
                              Gland EG-11.5cm - 4 1/2"

Goal NBPEL 8"Girth 6"

Comment

Working...
                              X