Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My personal experience from an ebay extender....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My personal experience from an ebay extender....

Stay away from the hybrid 6 rod from ebay, I bought it a week ago and the top part where I put my head/put the noose or comfort strap through has already broken. The rods are shitty they bend left and right and when I tighten the adjustment knobs they would start loosening and coming off, the adjustment knobs don't feel right (don't feel as fluid as it should be, tend to stick when I turn them), and the springs for the tension are weird (strapped in my dick, pressed down on the device and it went to 1200g, pressed down again and it went up to 1000g. The tension indicators constantly change when I spring it up and down, not even sure how much tension I'm actually getting out of it...). Definitely thinking about buying the X4, the gold premium edition goes to 2100g of tension (the hybrid stopped at 1500), and the mechanical parts of it look very well put together. It was a great starter I must admit, I learned a lot from it in what I am SUPPOSED to be looking for in a device, and I think the X4 looks like a solid product. I will probably do a little more looking around but if I can get the X4 and do the clinical trial (get it for free) than fuck yes I think I'll do that.

Maybe you should state which ebay extender you used , since there is quite a few variations on there. And from what ive read the X4 is an excellent choice.

I got the Dahan version, and everything is fine and dandy 150hrs in..
    7.5"NBP (+.25")
    7.75"BPEL(+.25")
    5.75"EG (+.5")
    6" Base Girth (+..75")
    Dahan Extender (204.20 hrs Week 7) 1/12/12
    7.75" BPXL

Shooting for the magic 8x6 .. Girth almost there..length goal, Your going down!!! :)

Comment

I think the extender that ownedinthedome is talking about is this one:

"HYBRID MODEL", 6-Rods, the ONLY Penis Extender with both a Cord & Strap, NEW | eBay

Comment

Yes that is the model, it is a cheap model and I am severely disappointed in it, unfortunately they will not send me a new top piece because he said he only makes "$3" on the extenders and if he were to send me a new piece he would be out of money. So I believe im going to go with the X4 and do the clinical trial so after 6 months I would get my money back. It's a long time to get my money back and an expensive price, but after just a couple days of wearing the extender that I got off ebay I think it actually had a positive result on my erection (had sex last night and after I ejaculated my penis was still about 90% hard and the girth looked bigger than it normally is, which made me happy because I realized why she was making more noise than usual during sex tehe ) If anyone else has had positive experience with the X4 let me know. I woud like to get the gold premium because it goes to 2100g, but at $400 it is something expensive to have to wait 6 months to see it back. Are there models without tension springs? That just manually stretch it up without me having to make calculations to which tension I am pulling at, something that just pulls to how much you want it to pull. I think this: MEGASIZER PENIS EXTENDER|Best Penis Extender on the Net. Effective Penis Stretcher the Megasizer Slider PE doesn't have tension springs so maybe I will order that instead of the X4. If anyone can give me input please and thank you.

Comment

the "Megasizer extender pro" for 180$ on that site, is the exact same model I have from ebay "Dahan extender" for 50$ shipped next day.
          7.5"NBP (+.25")
          7.75"BPEL(+.25")
          5.75"EG (+.5")
          6" Base Girth (+..75")
          7.75" BPXL

Shooting for the magic 8x6 .. Girth almost there..length goal, Your going down!!! :)

Comment

The guy you got the Dahan from is the same person I got my hybrid from, so I'm not going to do that again, and I was thinking about getting the slider, the PE without the tension springs which is the one right about the "Megasizer extender pro". Which thankfully I JUST found is the same as this: SLIDER Penis Extenders Stretcher Enlarger Pumps LeLuv Gain Size Enlargement Kit | eBay Fucking thank you ebay haha.

Comment

So now you can change the title of your thread to "my personal exp. with the 6 rod hybrid extender from ebay" .. haha.

Theres to much of a sweeping generalization on ebay extenders, this will help other guys wanting to buy extenders but cant dish out over 100$ for something that can easily be bought for alot less, and is basically a carbon copy of the higher priced ones.

Post up your exp , once you use this one btw. Hope it works out.
              7.5"NBP (+.25")
              7.75"BPEL(+.25")
              5.75"EG (+.5")
              6" Base Girth (+..75")
              7.75" BPXL

Comment

I bought my extender for 22.50 off of ebay. I've been using it for about a month and a half and have had very good results. One thing i can say is going with cheaper ones your more likely to get one that's defective. At least that would make sense. Crap with the 425 bucks I saved I could order a few back ups.

The only problem Mine had was the left extension didn't fully screw on. I had to take pliers to it. After a few times it now screws in properly.

I think its called something like pro extender (a rip off of a more expensive brand I believe). Anyway Mine works fine.

Worth note, I only use mine for 2 hours a day (with off days). I see no reason I couldn't go longer.
                Chargeit
                Last edited by Chargeit; 08-13-2012, 06:53 PM.
                I must be at Mcdonalds because I'm loving it! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.

Comment

Working...
                X