Vacu tech sale any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacu tech sale any good?

Hey guys I was looking into pump for a few months now and I know many recommend vacutech. Do you think this combo and price on sale is good?
    Vacu-Tech - Product Details

BTW: Im BPE 6.25'
    Girth 5'

So I guess 9 inch cylinder in length and 1.5-2 in diameter would be good?

thx

Price looks ok. I'd prefer the round tube. The elliptical doesn't do it for me, it makes it more difficult to get a good seal.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Ahh ok, thanks man. So I guess this one would be better. Cylinder not elliptical. Doesn't come with teh cock strap but is a little cheaper

Vacu-Tech - Product Details

Comment

to be honest.... REALLY honest with you. I put together a kit for less than half of their retail price, and probably 80 bucks cheaper than their shipped price of a system that doesn't compare to mine...

I paid about 106 dollars US shipped for my pump kit. To get the same thing I have with their stuff you're looking at 315 bucks and you don't even get the catch cup that allows you to pump using water OR air.

I have a 2x12 cylinder (I'm on the longer side and) a Good pump and a catch can with all the fittings , you can spend less on a cylinder than I did and still get a good one (i got a Joel Kaplan 2x12)

Comment

Ok thanks,

I guess a 2x9 would be good for my size?

Comment

somebodyelse-
            Could you post details of your setup and components used?
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

At 5.00 inches of girth you want to go with a 1.75 inch cylinder. I know it seems like you should grow into it but your seal will not be as good and you could suck up a ball into the cylinder=OUCH.
              I have a kaplan myself and I love it. Vacu tech is very good but when you are talking about the better pumps, Kaplan, VacuTech, LA Pumps and the like I would go for price. They are all quality pumps and there really isnt a difference. the only thing I would avoid is cheap ass sex shop pumps.
              !.5 is too small for you, 2.00 is a bit bigger than you should get. !.75 is just right. good luck and enjoy pumping if you go that route, I love mine.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Why exactly is it that a cheap ass-sex-shop pump is so much worse? Is it the quality or is it the outcome? I mean, how different can they be? I'm thinking of a vacu-tech after reading all over the forum, but its damn 170 bucks, compared to 30 bucks for a cheap one. Can someone enlighten me, or direct me to a previous thread I eventually didn't find in the search-bar? Cheers

Comment

pretty much the difference lies in the quality of the overall product. the cheap sex shop pumps are built at very low cost, easily break, and have no pressure gauges. are they completely bad? no. I actually use a cheaper one that I have upgraded with a thick silicone seal ($15), pump with pressure gauge and a new hose ($30). yup... the only part of it that I used was the tube. the original pump costs $35 which means the total cost was around $80 (you can make it cheaper by shopping online but Ive got no problem spending a few extra bucks to a local small business) and my overall experience with it is awesome since it is a pump that I have customized to myself. there are always going to be lower-cost options available and remember that this does not have to mean that you are sacrificing the overall experience.

Comment

Would like to get a Pump that Is not expensive, to try as I am only starting and am desperate, live In S.A., even If I could get a good used one

Comment

Penisdepot.com has legit products .where I got mine from

Comment

eBay and Harbor Freight (if in the US) are your friends. Save your $$$'s if you are just starting out. You need a pump with a gauge. Plenty of discussion threads here giving all the details.

Comment

Working...
                        X