Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best homemade hanger?

Hey guys,

In an effort to get a good homemade hanger recommended on this site, I'd like some feedback from those of you that have made them.

What is your favorite home made hanger?

Is it simple to make? If so, how simple?

How much does it cost?

etc.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Hanger

Hey remek,

I have had several different hangers and the one that I currently am using now is a inverted dogs muzzle. Its simple to use because all you do is slip the small end over the head of the penis. Push it to the base of the penis, then you need something to wrap the penis shaft, then slide the muzzle back over the wraping. You will need a one or two clamps on the outside of the muzzle to hold it from slipping, snap the clasp together and add a S hook to the strap.

Take a rope with with a loop at one end and a loop with a ring in the other end, this will help hold the weights at that end.

The cost for the muzzle about $11.00-$12.00 for the muzzle
    The ring at Home Depot $.15
    The S hook $.25
    The rope ???
    Dustpan
    Last edited by Dustpan; 03-21-2006, 08:19 PM.
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Hey Dusty,

Is this similar to a noose hanger?
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Hanger

No I don't think that you could put it in that category. This is what it looks like

Dusty

Comment

Dustpan,

If I am getting this right, I think this is the easiest- most convienent -- cheapest home made hanger out there. Did you think of it on your own? Shall we call it Dusty's penis muzzle ?

I will have to make one. I have a few questions.

When you said "you will need one or two clamps to clasp the outside," do you mean cable clamps?

Also, specifically, what type of muzzle is that? Some of the muzzles I was looking at seemed to be to big for this.

Comment

remek,

After the 3 months of the Newbie Routine, I wanted to start hanging, so in the hanging forum they had a Captain Wrench hanger that you put together yourself. I got all of the parts for the hanger and put it together and used it for awhile, but I didn't really like it. That is when I started looking for something else that was better. That when I thought about the small dog muzzle that was left over from one of our Chihuahuas that we had to muzzle when we took him to the Vet. You can buy the muzzle in a pet store.

The muzzle come in different sizes starting at ( 0-6 ). I am on my third one that I use as a hanger. I had to get a different, because my Girth changed. When you pick one out you kind of guess your size of your penis. I tried the push this idea on Thunders, but nobody took it very well and just joked about it. Yes this was my idea, I didn't steel it from anyone.

You do need some kind of cable clamp to hold it from slipping. I use two cable clamps. The straps that are attached with the clasp can hold the weight very well. I have been using weights up to 30 lbs, but make sure that you use a 2"x18" cotton cloth strip. I do hope that you can try it out to see if it does makes a different.

Dusty

Comment

Dusty,

I'm currently away from home (on vacation), but I will attempt to make one when I get home. I will post my results here.

Thanks!

Comment

i would love to see your hanger in action dust. my favorite home made hanger is the captains wrench. that thing is preety strong and takes no effort to make. when i made mine i thought i did something wrong because it was just to easy. i have notice that when people use eraser's instead of the grippers you can hanger even more weight. i have not tryed them yet. what have your gains been like dust? witch way do you hang?

Comment

hey mean,
                  I haven't made any pictures of the hanger, because I didn't know if you could do that kind of pictures. When I do my hanging routine I mix it up with SD, SO and OTS hanging. I also use a rope that is attached to a hook, this is where it gets complicated. I still leave the hanger on and up one looped end on the hanger and the other looped end tothe hook. Then I back up and use my body weight to stretch the penis straight out, also right at a 90 degree and left 90 degree. Then step over the rope so its between the legs, so you can stretch the penis between the cheeks.

With the routine that I had, I gained close to 2.00" in length, but right now I'am deconditioning until I start a new program for myself.

Dusty

Comment

you gain 2 inches ? what has been your exact routine and how long did it take you to gain?

Comment

mean,

To look at my routine I placed it on YOUR PE COMMITMENT. This started the new hanging, stretching and Jelqing, after 3 month after I completed the Newbie Routine. I started in October 15, 2005 and up until February 15,2006. Between 5-6 months.
                      Dustpan
                      Last edited by Dustpan; 04-02-2006, 04:57 PM.

Dusty

Comment

mean,

Here is the thread Dust is talking about: http://www.exercisingthepenis.com/fo...hread.php?t=44

Very inspirational!

Also, while your there, go ahead and vote

Comment

Hanger

mean,

This is with out the weights, one thing that I found out is that you don't have to squezze penis to death, to stop it from slipping. All you need is a cloth strip 2x12 and a wrap to go over it. Then slide the muzzle on over the wrap and apply the clamp to the out side. In the picture I just happened to come across a plastic hook that is attached to the strap, but the S hook works very well.
                          Dustpan
                          Last edited by Dustpan; 04-05-2006, 06:18 PM.

Dusty

Comment

DP,

That thing looks like it hurts! How does it feel?

Comment

lilbigguy,

I am very happy with the gains that I got from this hanger, there isn't much pain to it. Because of the inner wrapings under it, also you really don't have to tighten down the clamp that much to hang the weight. I have hung up to 35 lbs without any problem with pain.

Dusty

Comment

Working...
                              X