Why would BPEL be gaining but not NBPEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would BPEL be gaining but not NBPEL

Using extender only (X4 Deluxe) 75 hours in so far completing the 1st month. I know this is going to take 10X that long but...

measured and in the 75 hrs, BPEL went up .25 easily. everything else is stagnant.

How to girth BPEL and NBPEL relate to one another.
    Was surprised to see gain at all but more surprised that if I did see such a gain, it was only the one measurement.

Thanks.
    drinkingshiner
    Last edited by drinkingshiner; 01-11-2012, 11:08 AM.

Have you checked your NBPEL since? Is it possible that the skin at the base of your penis was simply used to being pressed into your pubic bone and gave you a faux temporary "increased" measurement? Over time, I'm quite sure you will see measurements increase in your other length measures as well.

Comment

In your title you say you gained in BPEL only.
      In your message you said you gained only NBPEL.
      Which is the case?

Comment

Well, you must be getting fatter...

... Or... I never got stable nbpel measurements. I never do them anymore, for a couple of reasons. Don`t see the point.
        ThomasJohnThomas
        Last edited by ThomasJohnThomas; 01-11-2012, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Well here is my history: I restarted after a 10 years break a PEP 7 months ago (June of 2011). BPEL was 17cm (6.7") and nBPEL 13cm (5.1"). Thus my fat pad was 4cm or 1.6 inches. Two months ago (after 4 months of gym) gains were +2.5cm (1 inch) in BPEL but nBPEL gain was almost +3.5cm (~1.4"). The reason is my shape; I lost weight That's why I focus to continue my diet instead of performing a time consuming PEP. Check your weight, maybe you are getting fatter.
          A piece of advice: Don't measure frequently your pal What it will happen, it will happen!!
          Yiagos
          Last edited by Yiagos; 01-11-2012, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
            Well, you must be getting fatter...

... Or... I never got stable nbpel measurements. I never do them anymore, for a couple of reasons. Don`t see the point.
            Nor do I. The only accurate (IMO) measure for tracking length increases is BP erect.

Comment

NBPEL can also be affected by fluid retention, check first thing in the morning and right before bed. I usually weigh more t night then when I wake up
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yeap BigO.
                Moreover we should avoid measure nBPEL size after gym (especially if we perform long time stretching routines). I have noticed that my fat pad after PEP was slightly bigger (this is more visible for shaved men).

Comment

Sorry. Corrected original post.

BP gained. NB and Girth did not.
                  I may be getting fatter but I am 5' 11 and weigh 170 so not a lot of wiggle room there.

I hadn't expected to see any gains anywhere but was surprised that one of the three would gain and not all 3 proportionally.

I realize I have long way to go but the ultimate goal is for NBPEL gains right? That s what is Seen

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    NBPEL can also be affected by fluid retention, check first thing in the morning and right before bed. I usually weigh more t night then when I wake up
                    I've suspected this as well. Good to see someone confirm it!

Comment

Over time the gains do in fact come. I've seen months where my bone pressed flaccid stretch which I also track regularly for gains, increased and my bp did not appear to. I say don't stress over the details and just keep doing what you're doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X