Just got the andro, i would like some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got the andro, i would like some advice

Hey all is just have the andro (im now wearing it) however,, i have a few questions: My el is 6.8 and my strech is also 6.8 is it ok to start extending from this size or do i have to listen to andro medical and start with aprox. 1,5 inch less? Also i would like a routine if some one can post a link i would be happy, thx
    removed the dust from my andro-extender and start using it again!

Current lenght
    7.7x4.9

Hello, I have the.4x labs extender, I also started out stretching at my erect length. In a week u should be able to extend more than that

Comment

ai thx man, and is it normal that your glans shrinks during extending?

Current lenght
      7.7x4.9

Comment

Bump..

And is it normal that the glans is cold? however if i press on it and it becomes yellow but it becomes red soon after that..

Current lenght
        7.7x4.9

Comment

Of course it's normal that the glans get cold, you're putting a tight noose/strap around it. Search around for info on extenders here, there's tons of information.

Comment

I only get cold glans from strapping rarely. Most of the time, it is strapped securely and still feels warm. I don't think cold glans is good for you.
            Starting stats (8/8/2011): 5.25' BPEL and 4.9' EG.
            Stats on 9/8/2012: 6'7 BPEL and 5' EG.
            Short-term goal: 6' BPEL and 5.1' EG.
            Long-term goal: 7' BPEL and 5.75' EG.

Comment

A little coldness is ok from my experience, but usually only noticeable after a long session, like 1.5+ hours. I naturally have large glans and mine shrink to smaller around then my shaft while extending. Its hard to prefect head swell and im still wondering its benefits other than being able to go longer periods of time. Also as someone mentioned, press on top of your heads every so often while strapped in or if you notice any coldness. If it turns white then red, usually a good indication of adequate blood flow.

Comment

Yeah it gets cold but when i press om the glans it gets white and a second later it turn red again, so i dont think that its a problem

Current lenght
                7.7x4.9

Comment

Cut the blood off in your finger, press on it it turns white for a second. Same thing.

Comment

What do you mean by that? That its a good way to check bloodflow or not? Sorry my english was decent but i did not use this language for a while lol

Current lenght
                    7.7x4.9

Comment

No, it's just what your skin does when you press on it when you cut off the blood flow.

Comment

Working...
                      X