No announcement yet.

"I outgrew my Bathmate"... seriously ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I outgrew my Bathmate"... seriously ?

Hi guys,

Just received my bathmate hercules. Very nice device, i'm looking forward to seeing where it takes me in the long run.

But I do have one question though.. You hear sometimes of people saying they had to move to the Goliath because they "outgrew" their Hercules. Now, how is that even possible ? It's about 9" long, and a solid 3" in diameter. Unless you have a monster cock to begin with, how are you supposed to outgrow that ?
    Starting size (dec 2011):
    - BPEL: 7.1"
    - MEG: 5.1"

18 february
    - BPEL: 7.2"
    - MEG: 5.4"

Goal:

-8 x 6

I outgrew mine a long time ago, and it's quite possible for anyone really. The upper tube may be 3" diameter, but the gaiter (the black rubber part at the bottom that functions as the pump), is only 2.0625" in inside diameter. Basically, if you have a large or somewhat largish base girth that likes to expand, turkey neck, or cannot put the pump on perfectly center due to a curve, the pump will pinch the hell out of your skin and it's quite painful. You don't necessarily grow out of it size wise, but function wise. It's a good device if it fits you, but just a horrible design and idea of only having a small pump and a massive one.
    They were supposed to release a mid-sized pump in December, but lately the company behind Bathmates has fallen on it's face with customer service and promises they made.

Comment

It's very possible to outgrow a cylinder - even a Bathmate. While I've got some room for growth lengthwise, I've outgrown my Herc from a girth standpoint. I do still use it, but not to the extent I have in the past. I use it now as a warm-up device, as a warmup to the Goliath or as a warm-down after a session.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Permanently outgrown?

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
          Permanently outgrown?
          That's always the plan, isn't it?
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...