Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rhinoguy
    replied
    I made this for glans-only vacuum pumping. The upside of this device is it successfully pumps the penis glans only. There are two minor downsides to this design, cleaning it is bit of a fuss and getting it back off your dick means waiting for your mushroom to deflate a little bit. It is a good design. If I had machine shop I would add a screw on function for the Lexan glass part to make cleaning it easier. As it stands I clean it either by breaking the silicone seal or by soaking it in hot water.

vaccum pump.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Marlon LGHanger
    replied
    How do you get a bigger glans? I've been doing a little experimenting and have found that isolating the glans under expansion is the optimal way to increase glans size. There's a number of PE exercises and devices that will promote penis enlargement and that includes the glans. But if you're looking at targeting glans growth singularly then you must isolate the glans exclusively. So how can you do that? I've come up with a short chamber that basically is only long enough to expand the glans. I've made half splints that fit along my shaft length to prevent the short chamber from sucking down while under vacuum pressure. The chamber is twice the size of my glans and allows for isolated expansion. Haven't decided if I will make them available for special orders yet.

Leave a comment:

• rhinoguy
    replied
    This is an old thread but hits the topic I want to chime in on. I have noticed quite a bit of enlargement of the corona around my glans from the thousands of hours of noose usage I have done over the years. Those tissues respond to the stress placed on them by toughening and growing. It's not a super smooth tissue, but it is larger.

Leave a comment:

• dino9x7
    replied
    Originally posted by bulldog28 View Post
    pics?
    Yep, but I have only shared them with online friends I have trusted over the years. I don't post them online.

Leave a comment:

• bulldog28
    replied
    Originally posted by dino9x7 View Post
    Most people will advise you against them but personally I like them when being careful and I repeat careful, and I'm talking about noose style extenders. I have been using a home made extender since like 1999 that is very much like a max extender and also a homemade ADS that also is noose style which I'm still trying to get right. The noose had caused my head to become huge and mushroom like. Also clamping and erect squeezes have helped. Noose style can be dangerous if not done with extreme care.
    pics?

Leave a comment:

• dino9x7
    replied
    Most people will advise you against them but personally I like them when being careful and I repeat careful, and I'm talking about noose style extenders. I have been using a home made extender since like 1999 that is very much like a max extender and also a homemade ADS that also is noose style which I'm still trying to get right. The noose had caused my head to become huge and mushroom like. Also clamping and erect squeezes have helped. Noose style can be dangerous if not done with extreme care.

Leave a comment:

• Radiohead
    replied
    Increasing glans size is one of the first type of gains you'll get.

Jelqing forces blood to the glans.

Uli thickens the glans. I gained a lot of glans girth with the Uli. The Uli is an advanced exercises and should not be performed before 3-4 months of PE.

Pumping may also help...

Leave a comment:

• Jiminy
    replied
    Ulis are ment to work head girth, kegels also help a fair bit to get max expansion, it is rather hard to increase glans size from what I have heard.

Leave a comment:

• sizeup
    started a topic How do i get bigger glans?

How do i get bigger glans?

I just wondering if there were any exercises that worked the glans that would made them bigger other than just jelqing and clamping.
Working...
X