Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compressors - how far do you bend? rep time? erection level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compressors - how far do you bend? rep time? erection level?

I was taking a look at the Compressor and wanting to integrate it into my routine.

Penis Enlargement Gym - Compressor

I have been doing PE for about 14 months. Right now, for some workouts I jelq and do squeezes, other workouts I pump at low pressure.

I had a couple questions about them, searched around the forum some but didn't have much luck. Could be pilot error!

Anyway, here is what I was wondering.

1) Small bends - from the description:

"the compressor performs small bends along the penis shaft." "slightly move the penis back and forth, causing small bends along the shaft."

Can somebody give me an idea of how small a bend we are talking about?

2) How long to you hold one rep? 5 seconds? 10 seconds? More?

2) Erection Level - the main description says 90 to 95%. I see other guys saying 40%. some 70 and 80%. Is this one of those things were different erection levels work for different people? Or should I just aim for 90%?

I'd also love to hear your results with these, and if there are any other exercises you combine with them for best results.

THANKS!

I would not bend it to much, maybe 1/4 inch one way or the other. I like doing compressors almost flaccid, you really get plump.
    Just started doing compressers myself. Have not done them fully erect yet or 90% erect for that matter im going to do that on my next edging session.
    kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 02-05-2009, 09:52 AM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I would suggest staying away from the bending unless your a hard gainer. Maybe go with a small twist instead of the bend for now, this can be done holding each end of your unit. I did say small ok. I would suggest doing these after your routine as a warm down exercise, 10-15 seconds each and that long of a rest for about 2 minutes should be enough. The erection level is tricky to describe, you want to start out with around a 40-50% but when you apply the squeeze you should do it to simulate a 90% erection level. If you are too erect you won't get proper expansion and therefore the exercise won't be as effective.

I only do these about once a week to help with my mid shaft girth, I haven't had much success with squeezing type exercises. I can see a temporary gain but haven't been able to see any long term gains from them. I wouldn't go making this the foundation of my routine thats for sure. My routine consists mostly of modified Jelqs, light stretches and lots of warmup, the simple stuff seems to work just fine for me. I use Edging, Ballooning and squeeze exercises for cool/warm down. Remember that this is an advanced exercise and great care should be taken when doing it. Good luck and hope this helped. HT.

Comment

Thanks, guys. This is really useful.

I tried a couple at kind of a mid level erection. One with a little bend, one with a twist. I am going to do a few for real during my routine on Friday.

Comment

Can I assume compressors are good for girth? (Probably an obvious question lol).

Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

Originally posted by ReetB View Post
            Can I assume compressors are good for girth? (Probably an obvious question lol).

Yes, they are. But some people don't respond well to them. I hate them!

I better not catch any beginner doing a compressor. You'll get smacked!
            Everyone dies...
            But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Well guys, I have been doing these some the past couple of weeks. I settled on about a 30 to 40% erection level. It is kind of amazing the amount of temporary expansion you get with them.

So far I have only done about 10 per workout in addition to some squeezes and about 20 minutes of pumping. I will eventually add more, but they are so intense that I want to ramp up slowly. This is most definitely not for beginners.

Comment

Working...
              X