Extender Advice/Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender Advice/Help

I recently added a stretcher to my work outs and have been wondering if I'm using it correctly?
    Normal PE I do a 2 days on, 1 off, 3 on, 2 off routine.... for about 30 minutes a workout. I think I need the 2 days off in a row BTW.
    I've been using the extender on the same workout days when just lounging around, with no particular pattern. Probably for around 1-3 hours per day.

What is the best way to wear a stretcher? 10-15 min on or a few hours straight.? It's the noose style so I know there is some restriction in blood flow, but how tight is too tight? It tends to slip off if not pretty tight. I also have a pretty high pain tolerance so I don't want to go overboard.

My penis erect is around 6.5. With the stretcher, and warmed up, I can get a flacid stretch to about 7-

any advice on how to use these things best?

I'm pretty good on girth 6.25, so I'm pretty much shooting for length exercise.
    Last edited by Perok; 02-05-2009, 11:37 PM. Reason: clarification

Perok: If you feel any pain, it's too tight.

You'll want to start with light extension and time, and gradually work your way up.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Perok, are you wrapping under the noose? If not, I'll tell you how.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

First of all always wear a foam cushion around the tube. This will help to keep sores from developing around your glands. An extender can not be worn for just 10 or 15 on then back on. An extender should be worn for at least 1 hr straight before a break. Once you have your 40 hrs of break in time in. Then you can stretch at more tension and for longer periods of time. I wear my extender for 1 to 1.5 hrs at a time, up to 6 hrs a day. Then I take a 5 -10 minute break. The longest I've ever worn it is 2.5 hrs. Believe me the head of my penis was crying for a break. I've never worn it that long since. Like you I have a pretty high tolerance for pain. But that was too much for me. Every body has to have their own routine and make it work for them.

Comment

Working...
        X