X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wollins
    replied
    Originally Posted by donjelqer76
    I did most of my 900 hours extending with a penimaster Basic extender, so I was already familiar with the excellent quality of Penimaster's products. I'll be sure to answer any questions if you have any.
    Don, just noticed that your original post was in 2012 ... are you still using this? How much did you gain with it?

Thx!
    Last edited by wollins; 03-24-2016, 10:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dangler
    replied
    Probably, given it would be poor economics to have two different parts, when the same part could be used in both models.

Leave a comment:

• wollins
    replied
    Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
    I did most of my 900 hours extending with a Penimaster Basic extender, so I was already familiar with the excellent quality of Penimaster's products. I'll be sure to answer any questions if you have any
    I also have the Penimaster basic extender from waay back in the day (2003) but thinking of getting back into PE ...

My question is ... can the coupling Socket of this "new" system fit onto the original rods that came with my Penimaster? Would save some coin by not having to buy the "Rod pulling force generator" since I already have the rods!

Leave a comment:

• Dangler
    replied
    Start with our 'Buy Now' link, https://www.pegym.com/products/penimaster

You won't need to buy, however you will end up at the US site, where there are plenty of instructions, some videos. You just have to spend time exploring the site to find them.

The goal of inflating the diaphragm outwords, is to eliminate/minimize any air space between the Glans and the latex. Air space encourages 'blistering'. Also, if you try to wear it too long, that can be a factor also.

Leave a comment:

• Extendernewbie
    replied
    I was looking EVERYWHERE for a response like this one. I was scared to death when my blisters formed. I accidentally threw out my cd that "I think" have the proper instructions to teach you how to put the device on. I thought that looking at the YouTube videos and following that would suffice. If you could, can you possibly post a video of explaining in detail of how to put it on? I'm not asking for a full penis demonstration, but a showing of how far out you should be inflating the diaphragm(but if you could that would be a greater help). Reason for this is so that I don't have to waste more time on recovery (however long it's gonna take for my blisters to heal) if it were to happen agian.

Leave a comment:

• rippem
    replied
    And did anyone buy there's from penimaster world? I would like to buy one to use with my size genetics but not sure if it will work with the sg. If anyone has one and a sg could you please let me know if it is compatible? Would hate to have to buy another extender if I don't need to..thanks I appreciate the help...PEACE!!

Leave a comment:

• rippem
    replied
    I have the Phallosan and was thinking about buying the penimaster pro also.but I have a question I have a sizegentics do you think if I order just the suction piece that it would mount on my extender? I would like to use that during the day and the Phallosan at night while I sleep.i would hate to have to buy a new extender if mine would work...thanks

Leave a comment:

• ykm123
    replied
    Originally posted by brisbaneguy View Post
    Hi hows it going ?Im new to this site and new to pnimaster pro which i just recieved..i manged to put it on and found it very comfortable ..as i have tried other ones also...which i think are very hard to use and are not comfortable one little bit...anyway i was playing around with the different sluce rubber parts and the other part of rubber and managed to stuff one up..i have put a blue one on but im not sure which colour to use and also i dont thik i have put them on correctly ..as you say its experience which will help you out in the long run.canyou please help me with these questions. regards luke.
    Most comfortable extender I have ever used. Phallosan is comfortable as well and you can modify the phallosan to attach it to traditional extender but that can be more time consuming. Try out the different size diaphragms and sluices and whichever hold you in the best are the right size for you. Do you use the hand ball pump or the hose to apply it?

Leave a comment:

• Dangler
    replied
    Video instructions: assembly of PeniMasterPRO

There are a lot of videos on the US site, spend some time looking them over.

You get to shuffle the different parts sizes around to find the combination that works best for your 'size'.
    This includes split rings, sluices, and diaphragms. Then you'll know which latex part sizes to order in the future.

Pay attention to how easy you can get mounted, how easy you do or do not slip out, and the amount of grams of pull you can wear the extender at.

The US site has a very good collection of videos & related material.

Leave a comment:

• brisbaneguy
    replied
    Hi hows it going ?Im new to this site and new to pnimaster pro which i just recieved..i manged to put it on and found it very comfortable ..as i have tried other ones also...which i think are very hard to use and are not comfortable one little bit...anyway i was playing around with the different sluce rubber parts and the other part of rubber and managed to stuff one up..i have put a blue one on but im not sure which colour to use and also i dont thik i have put them on correctly ..as you say its experience which will help you out in the long run.canyou please help me with these questions. regards luke.

Leave a comment:

• Dangler
    replied
    Just us users.

Leave a comment:

• btedge
    replied
    Is no ome from PeniMaster monitoring this thread?

Leave a comment:

• Dangler
    replied
    Possibly glans size and blood flow, come into play. I also found that the larger size was more secure. A mystery.

Leave a comment:

• Banana Bender
    replied
    Any clues on how you choose the correct size diaphragm? I've been using the medium and tended to slip out on high tension. I've just switched to large and am finding that it stays on quite well. So ... is this how you tell what size diaphragm to use, or is it just guess work and personal taste? Anyone know the criteria?

Leave a comment:

• Dangler
    replied
    Mike1986 posts moved to here:
    (to prevent hi-jacking the Review thread)

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...er-thread.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X