No announcement yet.

Penimaster Pro Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was looking EVERYWHERE for a response like this one. I was scared to death when my blisters formed. I accidentally threw out my cd that "I think" have the proper instructions to teach you how to put the device on. I thought that looking at the YouTube videos and following that would suffice. If you could, can you possibly post a video of explaining in detail of how to put it on? I'm not asking for a full penis demonstration, but a showing of how far out you should be inflating the diaphragm(but if you could that would be a greater help). Reason for this is so that I don't have to waste more time on recovery (however long it's gonna take for my blisters to heal) if it were to happen agian.

Comment

• Start with our 'Buy Now' link, https://www.pegym.com/products/penimaster

You won't need to buy, however you will end up at the US site, where there are plenty of instructions, some videos. You just have to spend time exploring the site to find them.

The goal of inflating the diaphragm outwords, is to eliminate/minimize any air space between the Glans and the latex. Air space encourages 'blistering'. Also, if you try to wear it too long, that can be a factor also.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
        I did most of my 900 hours extending with a Penimaster Basic extender, so I was already familiar with the excellent quality of Penimaster's products. I'll be sure to answer any questions if you have any
        I also have the Penimaster basic extender from waay back in the day (2003) but thinking of getting back into PE ...

My question is ... can the coupling Socket of this "new" system fit onto the original rods that came with my Penimaster? Would save some coin by not having to buy the "Rod pulling force generator" since I already have the rods!

Comment

• Probably, given it would be poor economics to have two different parts, when the same part could be used in both models.

Comment

• Originally Posted by donjelqer76
            I did most of my 900 hours extending with a penimaster Basic extender, so I was already familiar with the excellent quality of Penimaster's products. I'll be sure to answer any questions if you have any.
            Don, just noticed that your original post was in 2012 ... are you still using this? How much did you gain with it?

Thx!
            Last edited by wollins; 03-24-2016, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Ok so I just read through the entire thread and have realized that Donjelqer has moved on ... but I notice that Dangler has been around this thread since the onset. So Dangler, are you still using this? How much did you gain with it?

Thx!

Comment

• I find the hose goid. Once I am in and in pisition with the strap or extender, I then open the valve slowly to release the vacuum. I feel the latex form on my head. I don't release so much that my head comes out, jyst enough to reduce the pressure. If I dont use too much lube it stays in place. I occasionally get blisters when I stretch too hard or stau in for 4 hours or so, but they go pretty quickly for me. Its normally a bit of forskin that stays in the vacuum. Releasing the vacuum reduces this happening for me. Good luck.

Comment

• apparently inflating the diaprham outwards still didnt prevent blisters...im stumped right now....too scared to go longer than 1 30 minutes without checking to c if theres blistering....im feeling like im wasting all my time just taking the thing off then putting it back on and wasting material while im at it

Comment

• Recently blistered areas will remain prone to being blistered again, and again and again. In my experience, just letting those areas where 'delamination' of skin layers has occurred, heal for a week or so, has helped.

Obviously you cannot wear any device forever, skin just won't co-operate. To some degree, the amount of pulling force applied to the skin comes into play. Air gaps are one of the culprits, but not the only one.

Comment

• Anytime you use a device that employs vacuum as the means of attachment, a certain amount of time is required to develop tissue maturity. This varies from individual to individual, kind of like working on a sun tan! So I suggest you back off on the wear time by at least 50% or more until you find a base line of wear compatibility, then gradually over the next couple months start adding 5 more minutes per week. Dangler is correct about new skin that was once blistered....

I have never used the Peni-master.... but you might consider using wrap for glans protection. This is part of the LG Hanger protocol.
                      -Foldus,
                      L.G. Hanger,-
                      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                      www.lghangerllc.com
                      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

• Originally posted by wollins View Post
                        Ok so I just read through the entire thread and have realized that Donjelqer has moved on ... but I notice that Dangler has been around this thread since the onset. So Dangler, are you still using this? How much did you gain with it?

Thx!
                        I only use it for maintenance.

Please stay on topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                          Please stay on topic.
                          Excuse me??????? Asking a user about their results in the "Penimaster Pro REVIEW" thread is not on topic?? Are you implying that results or lack there should not be a part of a product's review ... when that product's whole purpose is about producing "x" results?????

Comment

• Wollins, I've only owned mine for about 2 months now..and yes I have gained from it..I was stuck for a long time trying to reach my goal and all I needed was a 1/16 of a inch..and I finally got it from the penimaster pro..not only that but my glan gets a good pump and seems to be longer..not sure if it is longer or if it just got bigger..I've used a few different stretch racks..the sizegentics being one, we're I made great gains but it wasn't comfortable..so I went with the phalloson forte, and that's when my growth stoped..so I got the penimaster pro I figured I could use the stretch rake to get my gains like the sizegentics but at the same time get comfort..and I use the belt at the end just to try and cement my gains..hands down it works and the best item I've bought..hope this helps your question.

Comment

• Thanks for the response Rippen, I've followed your comments on the PF thread and even though unlike yourself I've experienced a small amount of gains (1/8 inch) it's been nowhere as good as I hoped for thought it would be after 1072 hours. (consistently 11-12 hours every day)

That's why I'm looking into this one. Incidentally I have the original PM (with the noose attachment method) which I found incredibly uncomfortable in two ways.

1. That noose fairly killed me after only about 30 mins

2. The base "ring" which presses again the pubic area chafed and burned like a b**ch on the underside of my shaft.

Consequently for those two reasons I could never wear it for the amount of time needed to see results. I'm wondering of this one addresses those issues and most importantly for those people (like yourself?) who have been able to put in the hours ... have you (or others) gotten any substantial results? (1.5 to 2.5 inches length?)
                              Last edited by wollins; 04-28-2016, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• I been only using it for a little over 2 months and gained the 1/16 of an inch that I was trying to get from the pf but couldnt..my glan has also grown from it..and as far as the burning on the underside I get that also after a few hours of wear time..it just reminds me to switch sides and then I'm fine..the belt pulls awesome also not like pf..it actually pulls..i try and use that after my hours of stretching just to help cement my gains..i used a couple different stretchers and by far this is the best one..only one flaw the sluith don't last long so you would wanna buy extra..but all in all I feel the best one out there...hope this helps you..

Comment

Working...
                                X