No announcement yet.

Anyone used The Magnum Penis Enlarger??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone used The Magnum Penis Enlarger??

Im looking into purchasing this
    The Magnum Penis Enlarger: Healthy and Active.com

its much cheaper than the other devices like that.
    I wonder if its any good.

Anyone knows about it?
    Starting stats (01/12/09)
    BPEL : 4.8
    EG : 4.8

Goals for 2009 :
    BPEL : 6.0
    EG : 5.2

This is a noose-type extender, which is NOT recommended by those who have tried it. Noose-type extenders tend to cut too much circulation plus they also tend to slip out a lot.

Comment

I am a satisfied user of a Fast Size Extender. It is a noose type extender and if you follow directions and your own body. A noose type extender is just as safe as any other device. I wear my device up to 6 hrs a day and take breaks of 5 to 10 minutes every 1 to 1.5 hrs. I never wear my device longer than that. It can be worn up to 2 hrs. before a break. But my body and penis tell me when it's time for a break. As for slippage yes it does. But there are many ways to stop the slippage. You have to make the decision of what device you want to purchase.

Comment

abhchelms have u seen good gains with that device?

do you take days off?
        Starting stats (01/12/09)
        BPEL : 4.8
        EG : 4.8

Goals for 2009 :
        BPEL : 6.0
        EG : 5.2

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
          This is a noose-type extender, which is NOT recommended by those who have tried it. Noose-type extenders tend to cut too much circulation plus they also tend to slip out a lot.
          Word
          Start:2008-10-4
          Reborn Alpha Male
          BPFSL (18")
          FG (10 cm )
          BPEL ( 23 cm)
          MEG (15 cm)
          ----
          EQ (~ 8)

Comment

The best penis enlargement device on the market is the human hand. God blessed you with two of them at no charge. Use them, not that thing!
            Everyone dies...
            But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by PEsuccessGuy View Post
              The best penis enlargement device on the market is the human hand. God blessed you with two of them at no charge. Use them, not that thing!

I agree wholeheartedly!! And using your hands gives you a better chance to monitor any nasty side effects of your routine. Using an apparatus, in my opinion, slows down your ability to recognize potential injury.

Comment

I agree, I really do not want to use any supplements/herbs or enlargement device. In addition, to taking the time and be consistent with your workouts, you also have to use a device? ..it's just a burden in my opinion. I prefer the hand. Then again, if anybody has seen BTC's cockzilla pictures, then you can all imagine that he has a dick that can satisfy a freaking whale. And after seeing that, ...I *think* I wanna use a device now, lol. Nah, maybe not?...

Comment

Only downside of using your hands is the possibility of carpal tunnel.

Comment

Working...
                  X