Hanger questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanger questions?

I have a couple questions on hanging. I don't like numbering it but it seems easier.
    1. The first being does it produce any girth? I realize it probably isn't great gains but do you gain?
    2. If I start slow and follow the directions are there chances of severe/permanent injury?
    3. Where can i get good hanging routines?
    4. After hanging for lets say 3 months can I stop and jelq for girth gains?
    5. Stupid I know but hanging does create permanent changes?
    6. Is the bib hanger the best hanger on the market?
    Sorry for so many questions. Thanks!

Hopefully this will help.
    1. In my opinion this will help girth abiet only a little. It is mainly for length. Have notice a fuller flaccid hang though.
    2.As everything injury comes form rushing, so if you are slow and take care no damage should occur.
    3.From this site, from Blink101 to Rice sock hanging.
    4.If you stop hanging and concentrate on jelqs, you will experience some length changes but will get more Girth...a Girth excercise.
    5.I believe it does. Like everything in life changes can be made. I think 60% of changes are permanent.
    6. Bib hanger is a good device, try also the Captains Wrench and Rice Sock methods. They are also very good and are a good way to start.

I have also noticed that with hanging you get a kind of clamping effect which in turn helps the flaccid hang.

Not too many questions at all, hope that helps.

Hang slow and steady, read alot form this site and enjoy the growth.

Take care.

Comment

Look at bibhanger.com. Lots of good information

Comment

Working...
      X