Glan keeps going purple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glan keeps going purple

Who has a Penimaster Pro who could help me out. Everytime I use it my glan keeps going purple and I have to remove the bulb every 30mins to get blood flow bqck into it. I originally started off with the medium clips inside the bulb but realised my girth is big enough to do without them. Using a combination of 1 squeeze of the pump and me using my other hand to help push the glan into the bulb, i can get it in there. If I use three quarter squeeze or even half squeeze of the pump I cant get my glan fully in the bukb?

Does anyone with a penimaster pro have a suggestion or answer for me cause i don't know what else to do.

The only reason that the glans go purple is due the depletion of oxygen in the blood used up by cells. 30 minutes is too long. Try like 10 - 20 at most.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

The booklet says to benefit you should extend for a minimum of 30min intervals and up further it says when you become a pro that you can extend for 3hours no problem before you should take a 30min break before continuing. Surely theres other people who have a P/Pro

Comment

I don't have this problem at all - very strange. I haven't put a lot of time on mine yet, just been playing around with it until I start my extending routine back up again, though I've messed around for a few hours at a time and even experimented with some light hanging with it (5 lbs). 3/4 squeeze should be more than plenty to get the glans into the chamber. Perhaps it would help if you pulled out a little on the sluice ring while trying with a 3/4 squeeze. Also, its very important that the sluice and the sluice ring are installed absolutely correctly (Install the sluice on the smooth side of the sluice ring, then poke it through the ring which turns the sluice inside-out before attaching it to the glans chamber).

Perhaps the purplish color is just caused by some vacuum and/or the comfort care cream - and isn't a loss of oxygenated blood at all?
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Just thought of 2 more suggestions for you:

- Try initially applying full vacuum with the bulb. Once the glans are pulled inside, release the pressure back into the bulb before closing the valve (or slightly open the valve for just enough time to let some air bleed back in after removing the bulb. This will make sure that your glans are fully pulled in, and that too much vacuum isn't being used.

- If all else fails, I've had great experiences with penimaster's support team - perhaps they will have some other suggestions. Their email is [email protected]
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I think I've had some success. I pulled apart the sluice ring from the silicon tube and put on a new one but this time I put the end of the silicon with the narrow end (if you look closely one end is a little thicker than the other) into the sluice ring and the fat end onto the bulb. This made the sluice ring stay a little closer to the bulb.

I also figured out how to use 3/4 pressure which kinda doesn't tickle to try really push your glan in but doing this and testing for 20mins I found that it didn't go purple so today I will test in a 5 hr session and see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by justadude View Post
              The booklet says to benefit you should extend for a minimum of 30min intervals and up further it says when you become a pro that you can extend for 3hours no problem before you should take a 30min break before continuing. Surely theres other people who have a P/Pro
              I don't have a pro, but I do have the peni master that I use.

Going purple is natural, this will occur. I have been using this device for a long time now and I can go a good hour and sometimes 1hr 30 mins before having to remove.

I remove it for about 30 minutes to and hour and then re apply.

I do 4 hours in the morning and 4 hours in the afternoon, breaking it up like this helps your cock grow faster because it gives in in between healing time.

You can do a minimum of 3 hours a day to get decent results, but for the best results 6-8 hours a day is recommended.

Hope this helps,
              Ronnie Rokk
              Need a PE Coach?

Comment

Hey ronnie thanks for the info as i didn't know the time frames. I think I've figured it out and I was using too much suction. I now use a 3/4 press instead of a full and it doesn't go purple only now I get are the suction marks which go a little purple sometimes which is no biggie. I've just started extending so can't wait for the gains.

Ronnie how much tension do you use for a session?

Comment

Originally posted by justadude View Post
                  Hey ronnie thanks for the info as i didn't know the time frames. I think I've figured it out and I was using too much suction. I now use a 3/4 press instead of a full and it doesn't go purple only now I get are the suction marks which go a little purple sometimes which is no biggie. I've just started extending so can't wait for the gains.

Ronnie how much tension do you use for a session?
                  Wait you said Suction?

Are you talking about a pump? Or and extender?

Ok I see, I just check it out on line.

Yeah I use the peni master extender with the rods, what you have is different, but On my extender I adjust the screws until I get a nice stretch, then after about 30 minutes I will adjust them more tighter, I usually got in between the second and the 3rd notch line.
                  ronnierokk
                  Last edited by ronnierokk; 02-12-2012, 04:39 PM.
                  Need a PE Coach?

Comment

Thats good to know. Im in my second week of extending and I sit on the third line or inbetween the third and fourth but if im at the stage where im about to take it off then in the last 5-10mins I'll hold the extender straight to do some high tension for the last bit. I have some spare time this week so I've started to extend in the morning as well as the afternoon to try and speed up the process Thanks for the info, its reassuring to know im on the right track.

Comment

I just hit 2 hours straight without a break. You build up to it slowly. No problem going that long now but when I first started, an hour seemed like it an eternity.
                      The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

I also use penismaster pro, but not going purple for an hour and more for sure.
                        Some ideas: if you have installed all all latex parts make sure that they are symmetrically installed.
                        Also maybe try 30 minutes but with less force that you do now (have more spring lines visible).

Comment

Working...
                        X