Bathmate on Tosh.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate on Tosh.0

So last night on Tosh.0, he ran about part of a Bathmate clip, including about 30 seconds worth of the "how to" section, with the penis blacked out on the screen. My guess is orders for Bathmate go through the roof in the next couple of weeks. Anyone else see it? Was it a trip to see the Bathmate on TV?

Edit point: Here's the segment. http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/bathmate
    raybbaby
    Last edited by raybbaby; 02-16-2012, 01:23 PM.

Hilarious man, i caught it as well. I started laughing and thinking about my extender and routine. My gf was grossed out. Gonna keep my pe workouts to myself. That first guy was hilarious when he walked away he couldnt hold a sttaight face.

Comment

I can't believe they allowed to put it on TV. I was with 2 friends nd it was just totally awkward as fuck. I still dont own one, no income lol wishing it as a present. Im whoring myself for it on a website . wish me luck

Comment

OK, good luck!

Comment

I submitted this one to them last year and I'm not sure if that's why it ended up on the show or not. Not my original clip of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CDSAuRNVj0

Comment

And now of course Bathmate is doing the old "As Seen on Tosh.0" thing. Check the top of this page out.
            www.bathpump.com
            control
            Technical Admin
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by control; 03-27-2012, 09:46 PM.

Comment

I find Daniel Tosh hot... this creates problems for me, seeing him hold a penis pump... my mind drifts into places it shouldn't... x3
              Start FL: 5.75--FG: 4.5--EL: 8--EG: 5.75--CI: 2.5F/1.5E
              Now FL: 6.1--FG: 5.25--EL: 8--EG: 5.75--CI: 3
              Soon FL: 6.5--FG: 5-5.5--EL: 8.25--EG: 5.85--CI: 4
              Goal FL: 7-7.5--FG: 5.5-6--EL: 9.25--EG: 6.25--CI: between 6 and 8 flaccid

Comment

Working...
              X