Girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth

I really need some girth!! I sit at a bit over 7 BPEL but my girth is only 4.2!!! I have recently met a girl and in passing conversation I have heard her say how important girth is. I hate this cause it makes me not want to be with this girl because of my girth and penis size which really sucks!!!
    Can any one give me a solid Girth routine and should I forget about length altogether until i get some girth. I have been PEing since Aug 08 with no girth gains but about 1.5cm length gains. Any help would be appreciated as mentally this is really starting to effect me!!

im far from vet, been doing this for 1 month now, and im with you, im only interested in girth

what i do is jelqing at a higher erection level, doing some uli's, sadsak slinky's (these arent on this site so google it)
    and pumping at a low pressure

i started at 12.5cm mid girth, and currently im at 12.8cm, im aiming for 15cm minmum

gonna be hard work, but im hoping ill get there

hope this helped
    Starting 11/1/09:
    NBPEL: 6.25 inches
    BPEL: 6.6 inches
    EG: 5 inches

Goal (26/9/09) B'Day:
    NBPEL: 8+ inches
    BPEL: 8+ inches
    EG: 6+ inches <-----MAIN GOAL!!!

"The juice is definitely worth the squeeze" - Forrest Griffin

"It may be a needle, but it goes like a sewing machine."

Comment

Some More Advanced Girth Exercises:

Flaccid Bends: Penis Enlargement Gym - Flaccid Bend
      Ulis: Penis Enlargement Gym - Uli
      Compressors: Penis Enlargement Gym - Compressor

If you are going to jelq at higher erection levels, please be extremely careful. The higher your erection is, the more force you need to apply while jelqing. The more force you need to apply while jelqing, the higher your risk of an injury becomes. I personally would advise you to jelq at the same erection level as normal (50-60%) but jelq slower (8-10 second strokes).
      Everyone dies...
      But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Dude, Tunica Tugs are where its at!
        Starting Stats:
        5.75" long by 5.5" around

Goal:
        7.5-8" by 6.5"

Right now:
        6.5" by 6"

Comment

Thanks guys for the suggestions, Tunica Tugs how are they done are they like Jai stretches?? Also do you think length training has an effect on Girth gains? I would like to keep doing some basic stretches but not at the expense of some Girth gains. Thanks again

Comment

I don't have time to make a good reply right now.

Do not post harmful information for beginners. Tunica tugs are an advanced exercise and should not be performed before the 90 day beginner routine is completed.

Stick to flaccid bends. I know you want girth right now, but it takes a lot of time. Sorry.
            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by meteora77 View Post
              I really need some girth!! I sit at a bit over 7 BPEL but my girth is only 4.2!!! I have recently met a girl and in passing conversation I have heard her say how important girth is. I hate this cause it makes me not want to be with this girl because of my girth and penis size which really sucks!!!
              Can any one give me a solid Girth routine and should I forget about length altogether until i get some girth. I have been PEing since Aug 08 with no girth gains but about 1.5cm length gains. Any help would be appreciated as mentally this is really starting to effect me!!
              Ok meteora, I'm about to give you gold here. This is really an advanced beginner exercise and no one should do this until after their 90 days. First of all as I have always said, your warmups are more important especially when you are going for girth. The Tunica is very strong and it takes a great deal of heat to make it react to any exercises, the best way to do girth exercises is to simply sit in a tub full of hot water so that there is no way your unit can cool off, I did say hot. Compressors, Squeezes and Uli's are the going thing these days but they must be done in moderation or your EQ will suffer. I have found one more way to make girth happen but it is a much slower approach than most would like, I will explain.

Everything I am about to explain must be done at or below a 50% erection level, anything above this can cause injuries and we don't need that. While I am Jelqing I use the overhanded OK grip, I start as close to the bottom as I can and slide the grip to about an inch below the Glans and stop. I don't want to Jelq past the end of my CC's so take your time and find the best place to stop. At that time I will increase that grip and hold it while my other hand is gripping the base, this is the tricky part so listen closely. With your bottom grip go ahead and do a compressor for about 2 seconds, that means your grip will be tighter for that length of time and then release back to your regular Jelq grip on both the top and bottom. Keep both hands on your unit until you start sliding your bottom grip forward and when you feel your CC's start to expand below your Glans then slowly release the top grip. The easiest thing for me is simply let the pressure push my finger apart, when I feel this I know that I have a good constant pressure from the bottom to top and have maximun expansion.

It is important that you stay in the 50% erection level range, going more than this won't improve your results. Also going much below this won't help either, the best way to tell is that you feel the good constant pressure that I am refering to and also have a good compression with your Jelq grip. I do about 5 minutes or around 15 reps of these, it also helps to shoot for a 6 second stroke time, this is very difficult for some people. The way I do it is simply close my eyes and listen to a ticking clock to keep time of the stroke, I will visualize in my mind what I need to do and let it all play out. If I look at what I am doing I will go too fast, having a good feel over your unit is better than going by what it looks like IMO. If anyone has any questions about this exercise please post them and I will do my best to answer. Thanks for reading. HT.

Comment

Originally posted by Hairtrigger View Post
                Ok meteora, I'm about to give you gold here. This is really an advanced beginner exercise and no one should do this until after their 90 days. First of all as I have always said, your warmups are more important especially when you are going for girth. The Tunica is very strong and it takes a great deal of heat to make it react to any exercises, the best way to do girth exercises is to simply sit in a tub full of hot water so that there is no way your unit can cool off, I did say hot. Compressors, Squeezes and Uli's are the going thing these days but they must be done in moderation or your EQ will suffer. I have found one more way to make girth happen but it is a much slower approach than most would like, I will explain.

Everything I am about to explain must be done at or below a 50% erection level, anything above this can cause injuries and we don't need that. While I am Jelqing I use the overhanded OK grip, I start as close to the bottom as I can and slide the grip to about an inch below the Glans and stop. I don't want to Jelq past the end of my CC's so take your time and find the best place to stop. At that time I will increase that grip and hold it while my other hand is gripping the base, this is the tricky part so listen closely. With your bottom grip go ahead and do a compressor for about 2 seconds, that means your grip will be tighter for that length of time and then release back to your regular Jelq grip on both the top and bottom. Keep both hands on your unit until you start sliding your bottom grip forward and when you feel your CC's start to expand below your Glans then slowly release the top grip. The easiest thing for me is simply let the pressure push my finger apart, when I feel this I know that I have a good constant pressure from the bottom to top and have maximun expansion.

It is important that you stay in the 50% erection level range, going more than this won't improve your results. Also going much below this won't help either, the best way to tell is that you feel the good constant pressure that I am refering to and also have a good compression with your Jelq grip. I do about 5 minutes or around 15 reps of these, it also helps to shoot for a 6 second stroke time, this is very difficult for some people. The way I do it is simply close my eyes and listen to a ticking clock to keep time of the stroke, I will visualize in my mind what I need to do and let it all play out. If I look at what I am doing I will go too fast, having a good feel over your unit is better than going by what it looks like IMO. If anyone has any questions about this exercise please post them and I will do my best to answer. Thanks for reading. HT.

hey there HT

ok so what i think your talking about is

you keep tight grip at base always

jelq with the other hand and then immediately do a compressor

while keeping blood in the penis

am i right?

sounds like a great girth technique so i wanna be sure im correct

thx
                Starting 11/1/09:
                NBPEL: 6.25 inches
                BPEL: 6.6 inches
                EG: 5 inches

Goal (26/9/09) B'Day:
                NBPEL: 8+ inches
                BPEL: 8+ inches
                EG: 6+ inches <-----MAIN GOAL!!!

"The juice is definitely worth the squeeze" - Forrest Griffin

"It may be a needle, but it goes like a sewing machine."

Comment

Uli's, Holds, Squeezes, and Dry Jelqs worked for me, 1.5" increase in EG, less than a year. However, my way may not be the right way for you or most

Comment

Originally posted by jordan485 View Post
                    hey there HT

ok so what i think your talking about is

you keep tight grip at base always

jelq with the other hand and then immediately do a compressor

while keeping blood in the penis

am i right?

sounds like a great girth technique so i wanna be sure im correct

thx

No that is not correct, you don't keep a tight hold at the base. You only do the tight grip for about 2 seconds, all this is is a basic Jelq with a 2 second Compessor built in. What you are talking about is very dangerous and looks like a good way to injure yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by deepsquat View Post
                      Uli's, Holds, Squeezes, and Dry Jelqs worked for me, 1.5" increase in EG, less than a year. However, my way may not be the right way for you or most
                      Congrats on your gains deepsquat, these are excellent exercises for girth and have helped a great deal of guys. The Compressor Jelq is not as effective as the exercises that target girth only but will help out on the guys that find girth difficult to come by.

Comment

Originally posted by deepsquat View Post
                        Care to share exactly what you did? An inch an a half in girth in less than a year is pretty impresive.
                        Starting: bpel 6.5 - eg 4.5
                        Current: bpel 6.75 - eg 5.2
                        Goal: bpel 7 - eg 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by MellowD View Post
                          Care to share exactly what you did? An inch an a half in girth in less than a year is pretty impresive.
                          I was impulsive and began Erect Bends rather early. After gaining about .7" in girth from them i gave Erect Bends a rest and went to 20minute-long Holds (did i get that right? where you clamp with an OK grip to trap blood in the penis?). Soon after I started with dry jelqs. Then proceeded to Caterpillar Squeezes where I used an underhand grip and started with trapping the blood in with my thumb and index and after five seconds tighten the middle finger, then the ring, then the pinky, and hold for 5 seconds. I then intesified the workouts and added an easy .3" in girth. I am satisfied with my EG FOR NOW, and I would really like to add an inch and a half in erect length. I'm only approxiamtely 5.75" NBPEL. I Am looking to gain lots of length now because for the past 6 months i've been focusing on girth, while maintaining my girth as it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by PEsuccessGuy View Post
                            Some More Advanced Girth Exercises:

Flaccid Bends: Penis Enlargement Gym - Flaccid Bend
                            Ulis: Penis Enlargement Gym - Uli
                            Compressors: Penis Enlargement Gym - Compressor

If you are going to jelq at higher erection levels, please be extremely careful. The higher your erection is, the more force you need to apply while jelqing. The more force you need to apply while jelqing, the higher your risk of an injury becomes. I personally would advise you to jelq at the same erection level as normal (50-60%) but jelq slower (8-10 second strokes).
                            Meteora77,

I agree with PE Success Guy. Keep your jelqing at 50 % erect or even a bit less. You can make great gains in girth just by jelqing, especially since you are relatively new at the game. I gained an inch in girth during my first five months, mainly from the jelq.

Comment

Working...
                            X