Pyramid Kegels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyramid Kegels

I've been doing PE on and off for a while and only came back recently to take it seriously again. However, I've always done kegels and came up with what I call "Pyramid Kegels". This is similar to the pyramiding concept that is used at the gym and I think it might have a place in PE.

The concept is to not only work out the PC muscle but to also control it. So my Pyramid Kegels go as follows:

- Tense and hold the PC muscle at about a one-third of a full tense. Hold this for 2 seconds.
    - Without releasing the tension, squeeze to about two-thirds of a full tense and hold for 2 seconds.
    - Still without releasing the tension, squeeze as hard as you can and hold for 2 seconds.
    - Holding the tension still, relax the squeeze down to two-thirds for 2 seconds.
    - Finally, still holding, relax down to one-third tension for 2 seconds and then relax.

It's called a Pyramid Kegal as you go up three steps to the top and then come down three steps to the bottom.

The principle of this is therefore not only to build a squeeze and control that, but also control the relaxing down on the other side.

Well, let me know what you think. Hopefully this exercise will be useful to some and allow them to not only work out their PC muscle but also to add strength and control.

Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Great take on Kegeling ReetB, I think most people do a two step hold but it never occured to me to do a step down hold. It is easy for me to overtrain in the Kegel department but I might give these a go tonite while I'm watchin TV. Thanks for the addition.

Comment

I tried and tried, but I can only get 2 steps down. Have to work on these. I also tried them with the BC muscle and the PC muscle.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I think the key here is not only improving the strength but mainly to improve control. By coming down in stages back in to a state of relaxation you are effectively holding and controlling a tired muscle.

The work you do to work up to the hard squeeze tires the muscle and the holding back down to a state of fully relaxing the muscle is the key. If you can hold that back on the way down, I really do think it will greatly improve the strength and control.

I know when I used to go to the gym, one of the hardest parts was not lifting the heavy weight, but controlling it on the way down again to rest. So many people would lift a heavy weight and almost drop it at the end. The way I see it, there are two sides to exercises like this, an up and a down.

Comment

That sounds like a great workout.

I like to do "stripping sets" combining towel raises and kegels. It's very advanced, and I don't recommend this to anyone that doesn't have enough training under their belt (no pun intended ). Even then, you shouldn't do it too frequently.

Here's how it's done-

You'll need:

1 large towel

1 small towel

Make sure that you're fully warmed up. This should be done after a PE workout or following a good long hot soak/wrap and some light stretches. Bring your penis to erection. Draping the large towel over your penis, do as many towel raises as you can until failure sets in. Immediately remove the large towel and replace it with the small towel and continue doing towel raises. Once you reach failure with the small towel, remove it and do as many quick hard kegels as you can, finishing with a kegel hold. One series of this should be enough.

This workout normally takes 3 minutes or so, but the burn is unbelievable!
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            Make sure that you're fully warmed up. This should be done after a PE workout or following a good long hot soak/wrap and some light stretches. Bring your penis to erection. Draping the large towel over your penis, do as many towel raises as you can until failure sets in. Immediately remove the large towel and replace it with the small towel and continue doing towel raises. Once you reach failure with the small towel, remove it and do as many quick hard kegels as you can, finishing with a kegel hold. One series of this should be enough.

This workout normally takes 3 minutes or so, but the burn is unbelievable!
            Great idea Big Al!! I'm definately giving this a shot tomorrow.
            Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
            and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Thanks Let us know how it goes for you.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by ReetB View Post
                I think the key here is not only improving the strength but mainly to improve control. By coming down in stages back in to a state of relaxation you are effectively holding and controlling a tired muscle.

The work you do to work up to the hard squeeze tires the muscle and the holding back down to a state of fully relaxing the muscle is the key. If you can hold that back on the way down, I really do think it will greatly improve the strength and control.

I know when I used to go to the gym, one of the hardest parts was not lifting the heavy weight, but controlling it on the way down again to rest. So many people would lift a heavy weight and almost drop it at the end. The way I see it, there are two sides to exercises like this, an up and a down.

Since this is a new implementation for kegels and I haven't done any for about a year, aside from the 2 sets of 50 reps (3 second hold) I'll start with these as your guinea pig to see what happens. How many were you able to do? And did you do them as 1 set or more?

Holding a weight steady puts a lot of pressure on the muscles, rather than the flexing that occurs during a typical lift, such as bench pressing. My favorite thing to have the ripped people do is what I call the Crucifixion. I'm sure there's another name for it, but I'm lazy.

1. Grab a set of dumbbells.
                2. Stand with your feet shoulder at shoulder width. (If facing a mirror your knuckles shouldn't be visible)
                3. Raise your arms so that the elbows are lined up with the shoulders.
                4. Hold for as long as you can and feel the burn.
                "Why pay for what you can get free"
                How PE Works
                (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
                (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
                (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
                "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
                PE90X Routine

Comment

For my pyramid kegels, I've now worked up to doing 10 reps each morning. I normally do them first, then about 5 kegel slams before doing 20 quick pumps. I don't want to over-do it but I've really noticed it getting stronger recently! I can easily hold a tight kegel now for over a minute which is much better than when I started.

Big Al - Your towel exercise reminds me of what we used to call "drop sets" in the gym. You'd start with a heavy weight, do as many reps as you could, then drop 5kg off, do as many again. You'd carry on doing this until you'd stripped all of the weights off the bar and were just lifting the bar at the end. It's funny watching this as people used to look at me struggling to raise a bar on its own and they must have thought "damn that guy is weak" haha! They'd just not see the weights I'd dropped off (hence the name "drop set").

This sort of exercise gets your muscles seriously pumped and really tires them out. It's a very effective way of working out, but should always be done at the end of a workout (at the gym or in PE) purely because you'd not be able to do anything else afterwards

Comment

For my pyramid kegels, I've now worked up to doing 10 reps each morning. I normally do them first, then about 5 kegel slams before doing 20 quick pumps. I don't want to over-do it but I've really noticed it getting stronger recently! I can easily hold a tight kegel now for over a minute which is much better than when I started.
                    Ok. I'm not familiar with a kegel slam, nor a quick pump. I did a search through the forum for slam and found mostly logs.

Before I took my one year sabbatical from PE, I could hold a tight kegel for 3 minutes. Edging sessions were hours long.

I would go about it like I weight-train: Depends on what you're trying to do, sculpt your body or build muscle mass.

To build muscle mass I do two sets of 6 and one set of 8 with heavier weights.

To sculpt and increase endurance I did low weight high reps. Since this is an endurance thing, because I dunno if you can really add weight to the PC muscle other than piss pulls or edging, my recommendation is to separate it into sets, rather than one rep as many as you can do.

Muscles heal quickly, so do as many as you can do. Take a break for 30 seconds to a minute and try another. At least that's what I'm gonna do in a few. Gonna go grab a bite to eat and then hit up Racquetball with my bro.

Big Al - Your towel exercise reminds me of what we used to call "drop sets" in the gym. You'd start with a heavy weight, do as many reps as you could, then drop 5kg off, do as many again. You'd carry on doing this until you'd stripped all of the weights off the bar and were just lifting the bar at the end. It's funny watching this as people used to look at me struggling to raise a bar on its own and they must have thought "damn that guy is weak" haha! They'd just not see the weights I'd dropped off (hence the name "drop set").

This sort of exercise gets your muscles seriously pumped and really tires them out. It's a very effective way of working out, but should always be done at the end of a workout (at the gym or in PE) purely because you'd not be able to do anything else afterwards
                    My roommate and I call it a burn-out, because you feel the burn! I absolutely hate burning-out; that and jack knives.
                    How PE Works

PE90X Routine

Comment

Alright I've done two sets of 15 a few minutes apart. As I reached 10 my muscle started to shake like someone's arm might once it has been exhausted. Pyramid Kegels are difficult until you realize how tight you can make your PC muscle.

Oh yeah the game Winners today:

Bro: 22-20
                      Bro: 21-15
                      Me: 21-8

I'm fricken using a rice sock with grounded up flax seeds. Haha, I don't have any rice.

Typing with one hand sucks. Goodbye 70 WPM.
                      How PE Works

PE90X Routine

Comment

Does anyone else do these or what?
                        How PE Works

PE90X Routine

Comment

I do

I think these are just another great tool in the box in anyone's PE routine.

As you've mentioned in my progress log, I think the mixing it up, trying to confuse the body and keeping one step ahead will help to maximise gains.

The problem comes when you carry on with same routine day in day out and never change it about. I'm not talking about progressing the routine - e.g. more reps, longer stretching time etc. What I'm talking about it changing what you do on your weekly routine.

Therefore some days I do Pyramid Kegels and some days I just do quick pumping. With my routine, I'll mix it up. Some days I'll stretch more and jelq less, others I'll jelq more or I might use my Jelq Device.

I think Pyramid Kegels are great but I try not to over do them as they are tough work.

Comment

Great......Did some while reading all these post. I like them gives you more control.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I like these too. I've just now doubled the holding time to 4 seconds for each of the levels. 20 seconds per rep and I do a set of 15.

Seriously great.
                              How PE Works

PE90X Routine

Comment

Working...
                              X