Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it safe to say hanging is the ultimate PE exercise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it safe to say hanging is the ultimate PE exercise?

I don't hang, and don't plan on hanging until later in the distant future. But from what I've read on this forum and several other forums, most big-gainers made most of their large gains while hanging, so adding hanging is a necessary advancement in your PE routine. Am I correct in believing this?
    Starting: 2/15/12 - NBPEL 8 - , EG (midshaft) - 5.75

3/11/12 - NBPEL 8, BPEL 8.5, EG - 6.0

Goal: EG (midshaft) - 6.5

For some it may be true, others enjoy great gains from the manual arts.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

I'd say jelqing is the ultimate PE exercise, more people have gained from just jelqs than anything else I'd guess. But I see what you're saying and it does seem to be a common theme that hanging is that last thing some of the legends of PE do to continue to stress your schlong
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Probably not the "ultimate" exercise, but it is effective

However, it creates scar tissue, is inconvenient, requires privacy and is especially risky for the unconditioned penis

An easier device based routine would involve an extender, and it would facilitate CREEP far more easily than hanging as light tension over an extended period of time is far more effective than brief bouts of intense tension for achieving plastic deformation with minimal scar tissue

Hanging should only be considered (imo) once manual gains have been exhausted and/or when the tunica has thickened to a significant degree
        My progress log

Comment

Might be true because most gainers say that they go bet gains when they started doing their exercises down towards the floor. I jelq all directions but I also do BTC's now because a gainer said it helped and I jelq more to the ground than all other ways because another huge gainer said that is how he started getting big gains. Is hanging the same way? It's putting a weight near the penis head and stretching it down to the floor while standing up, right?
          Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
          Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
          I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
            Probably not the "ultimate" exercise, but it is effective

However, it creates scar tissue, is inconvenient, requires privacy and is especially risky for the unconditioned penis
            Where does this "creates scar tissue" stuff originate from? Inconvenient? I can knock out all the hanging I need to do in 45-60 minutes. Privacy, yea but so do most other types of PE outside of an extender....and even most of those are not very concealable. "Especially risky for the unconditioned penis."? No more so than most other PE when approached correctly. It's more appropriate to say (just like other types of PE) hanging has the potential to be dangerous for the uneducated man. I find humor in the fact that the naysayers typically leave out "similar to other types of PE".

I'm not arguing for arguments' sake. I just like to see hanging represented correctly and fairly. Call me a weight hanging equal rights advocate I guess.

I don't know that it's accurate to say that any ONE type of PE is the "ultimate". Many types of PE complement each other, or work synergistically.

Also, the average man seems to only want one inch in length and 1/2" to one inch in girth. Many men are able to hit these goals with manual exercises. Some feel the need to use weights. If anything, maybe it's more fair to say hanging weights is for the guy with bigger goals than the average man who finds PE.
            malehanger
            Banned
            Last edited by malehanger; 02-24-2012, 07:32 AM.

Comment

I dont hang but it seems to me hanging would best target your ligaments out of all the types of pe and big gains can come from that.
              My Progress Log

Comment

I've just started hanging so we will see if I can get my last inch towards my goal. I think it's the most intense of all, if it doesn't deform your dock I don't know what else will! I've done a year of jelqing, stretching pumping and clamping. Good results But became difficult to gain more length so here we go.

Comment

Working...
                X