The awkward adventures of Jumping Jimmy BlueBalls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The awkward adventures of Jumping Jimmy BlueBalls

It's no secret that extenders work and with people that are dedicated, it works really well. The problem is that you have to wear this contraption for a considerable amount of time, up to 8-12 hrs a day! I'm writing this thread because I was walking to my mailbox with my extender on and my neighbor started up a conversation, and I really didn't understand what he was talking about because I was too busy worried about him noticing either A) my 8'' penis stretched down in constricting pants or B) Worried that my extender would slip off mid conversation. Luckily neither happened and I was able to make it safely back to the confines of my home. When I sat down, I really started wondering if people on this site wear their extenders in public and if they ever have had that frightening experience of it slipping off or had slipped off. I mean, can you imagine? Lets say a man by the name Jumping Jimmy Blueballs has a high profile corporate job. Jimmy has always been a hard worker and managed to work three jobs to get through school, work late hours and spend most of his time away from his family to make a better life for them. Mr. Blueballs has one small problem, his tiny penis. He decides to buy an extender and use all that time away from his family into some use by wearing it through out the work day. Jumping Jimmy is excited about the thought of getting a bigger penis and even more excited that he is days away from landing an account and getting the big promotion. Flash forward a week, Big Bossman Larry Douchebag comes to give the great news to Jumping Jimmy. Jimmy stands up in excitement and grasps Douchebags hand to thank him profusely. Douchebags exclaimed " You earned it " and to go celebrate. At that exact moment, Jimmy feels something funny in his pants...his extender is slipping to the point of no return and with his hands extended out to thank Bossman's hand, there is nothing he can do except watch as his penis torture device slides out his pant leg in front of all his colleagues and superiors. It's no surprise Jumping Jimmy is now living in a box somewhere in Venice beach California, giving hand jobs to make it, all the while his ex-wife is banging his former boss. It is a scary thought that this can happen to any body, be careful out there...

Regards,

rickthedick

I'm interested to hear if members have experienced the extender falling off in public, cause frankly I'm scared to do it now.

Comment

I own a retail store and I wear my extender all day long while helping customers. I have felt it slipping a couple of times when I was with a customer and I just excused myself to go to the bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by 2getbigger View Post
        I own a retail store and I wear my extender all day long while helping customers. I have felt it slipping a couple of times when I was with a customer and I just excused myself to go to the bathroom.
        Yeah, that would be awkward if it fell off helping your customers. I've had close calls were I felt it pinching the head because it was slipping off and I had to reach into my pocket and hold the device manually and walk the rest of the way with my hand in pockets till I could find a secure spot

Comment

Couldn't you tie a 'lanyard' around the base and to a belt loop, or some similar arrangement?

Comment

Rick:

First of all, you are a good writer and thanks for the post as it was a good read.

You are correct that the extender must be used regularly for many hours at a time in order to see results. So many guys complain about the extender but they don't put in enough time. I think one of the reasons this is a problem is exactly as you have stated - the fear of embarrassment.

Lots of guys have posted here and other forums that they wear the extender under baggy clothing with no issues. I guess everyone must decide for themselves if this works for them. I remember 1 guy wore shirts with long tails out over his pants but admitted to looking like a slob most of the time.

Baggy pants and a leash or lanyard is a good idea. Putting a sock over the whole package is a way to keep everything together in the event of slippage.

There is a temptation to wear the extender while sleeping - generally a risky endeavor and not recommended.

This is one of those occasions when I wish our cultural dress code was more along the lines of the Middle East!

Comment

@malehanger, That actually might work but it would need to be tied at the base and head piece because they separate. I'm thinking of just getting the leg strap penis stretcher.

@Mike_O, Thank you my friend and appreciate the compliments. I actually never thought about having it tied in the event that it slips in public. And I agree, I have worn it several times sleeping but it either slips off from spontaneous erections or I'll roll on it which can be dangerous

Comment

Rick:

Get a sock and a shoe lace. Punch a hole in the cuff. Tie shoe lace to the sock through the hole. After strapping into the extender, slip the sock over the whole package and tie the shoe lace to a belt loop.

Downside of all this - a hassle to pee - but that's the price we pay for the weird things we do.

Good Luck!

Comment

Very good sir! I actually might use this idea...Thanks Mike

Comment

I was going to post a similar idea of the lanyard but I have been bested, DOH!
                    Your post made me laugh, great stuff rickthedick! Repped
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                      I was going to post a similar idea of the lanyard but I have been bested, DOH!
                      Your post made me laugh, great stuff rickthedick! Repped
                      I always appreciate your feed back and thanks a lot for the reps my good man!

Comment

I've only just got my X4 Deluxe, but I've worn it everyday for the past 5 days (arrived on thursday). I made the decision that if I really want to see gains, I'm going to have to wear it out, otherwise I might not get the hours I need. I've worn it to my girlfriends house (she lives with her parents, sisters, brothers,etc), I've worn it in public (shops, fast food, etc), I've worn it driving..I've worn it just about everywhere I go.
                        There have been a few times where I can feel it starting to slip and I just simply go to the bathroom (if nearby), or if not, I hold it in place with my hands in my pockets until I'm free to take it off and place it in my pocket.
                        The shorts I wear are fairly baggy (being a smaller guy, bodywise) so it does conceal it pretty well, but when I walk sometimes it is noticeable, but only if you are looking at that area. And even still, it just looks like I have a member that is more 'showy' than other guys

I like the idea of having the extender tied to my belt so I don't have to worry about it falling, that will definitely come in handy for sure.
                        If you're able to get away with wearing it in public, and have a good hold of strapping in, you can easily do it and feel comfortable about it as well. Might as well get in as many hours as you can, I say.

Comment

Originally posted by beginning View Post
                          I've only just got my X4 Deluxe, but I've worn it everyday for the past 5 days (arrived on thursday). I made the decision that if I really want to see gains, I'm going to have to wear it out, otherwise I might not get the hours I need. I've worn it to my girlfriends house (she lives with her parents, sisters, brothers,etc), I've worn it in public (shops, fast food, etc), I've worn it driving..I've worn it just about everywhere I go.
                          There have been a few times where I can feel it starting to slip and I just simply go to the bathroom (if nearby), or if not, I hold it in place with my hands in my pockets until I'm free to take it off and place it in my pocket.
                          The shorts I wear are fairly baggy (being a smaller guy, bodywise) so it does conceal it pretty well, but when I walk sometimes it is noticeable, but only if you are looking at that area. And even still, it just looks like I have a member that is more 'showy' than other guys

I like the idea of having the extender tied to my belt so I don't have to worry about it falling, that will definitely come in handy for sure.
                          If you're able to get away with wearing it in public, and have a good hold of strapping in, you can easily do it and feel comfortable about it as well. Might as well get in as many hours as you can, I say.
                          How do you like your X4? Well, if u end up making some type of strap to hold it, let me know how it works and what you did. Take it easy brother..

Comment

Originally posted by rickthedick View Post
                            How do you like your X4? Well, if u end up making some type of strap to hold it, let me know how it works and what you did. Take it easy brother..
                            So far so good. The build quality is great, and I like being able to choose between the noose and the comfort strap. At the start I used the noose because I had a home made ADS that used a noose type strap, so I was just used to that method, and I was able to comfortably wear it as long as I needed to. At the moment, I'm sitting here with the comfort strap on, but instead of using the foam pads, I am using a simple bandage wrap around the glans and it is extremely comfortable to wear, I can barely feel it on.
                            If this current method holds up I will probably continue to use it, otherwise I'll just go back to the noose. It is a lot easier and quicker to put the noose on as well, so that is a small advantage.

Also, the way I strap in is, I separate the head piece from the base+rods. I put the base on, and (sitting down), I strap my glans into the head piece. Doing it this way allows me to get a better hold of things, and it works out more comfortable. I then stretch the head piece upwards with one hand, and pull the rods down towards the base and slip the head piece back on.

That probably sounds confusing haha, but basically I strap into the head piece before connecting it to the rods.

I could easily recommend it to people, but I can't say whether it is better than the other alternatives out there.
                            I also had the 2100g springs thrown in for free by the store I got it from which was great!

I'll be sure to keep you updated on the strap for keeping it in place. Hopefully I'll get something made up in the next day or so!

Comment

Originally posted by beginning View Post
                              So far so good. The build quality is great, and I like being able to choose between the noose and the comfort strap. At the start I used the noose because I had a home made ADS that used a noose type strap, so I was just used to that method, and I was able to comfortably wear it as long as I needed to. At the moment, I'm sitting here with the comfort strap on, but instead of using the foam pads, I am using a simple bandage wrap around the glans and it is extremely comfortable to wear, I can barely feel it on.
                              If this current method holds up I will probably continue to use it, otherwise I'll just go back to the noose. It is a lot easier and quicker to put the noose on as well, so that is a small advantage.

Also, the way I strap in is, I separate the head piece from the base+rods. I put the base on, and (sitting down), I strap my glans into the head piece. Doing it this way allows me to get a better hold of things, and it works out more comfortable. I then stretch the head piece upwards with one hand, and pull the rods down towards the base and slip the head piece back on.

That probably sounds confusing haha, but basically I strap into the head piece before connecting it to the rods.

I could easily recommend it to people, but I can't say whether it is better than the other alternatives out there.
                              I also had the 2100g springs thrown in for free by the store I got it from which was great!
                              I'll be sure to keep you updated on the strap for keeping it in place. Hopefully I'll get something made up in the next day or so!

I think I know what your talking about and if I'm correct, its how I broke my first extender. Basically, I put the base on first like you did. Then, strapped the head peice in and pushed one rod at a time down, angeling it so the holes would go one at a time but broke the bottom rod part that screws out. So now I just drop the noose down and pull my head up to meet it and pull it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X