Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone who has worn an extender help please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone who has worn an extender help please!!

With my penimaster the noose usually slips over on top of half my head but then stays there without fully slipping off. I can then keep it on for a good hour but when i take off my wrap i have some light pink/red spotting where the pressure was on the head. Also sometimes i'll get some white spots almost look like air bubbles?

is this a big deal or nothing to worry about it goes away within a few minutes of rubbing then i can re attach the extender.

Also my eq seems not to be as high unless i take a couple days break. Thinking this is just from training my unit a lot? Is this okay?

all answers and critiscim welcome, thank u!

Be very careful when choking your proverbial chicken. I'd use the strap rather than the noose and be very wary about maintaining good blood circulation to your favorite organ.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

what do you mean strap rather then noose? a bit confused with that part.

I am using the strap the device came with but i thought people were calling that the noose, idk im confused now lol

and i wrap with sock with bandage over top, any tips?

Comment

As an extender user I feel I have a bit of wisdom in this area. If your extender is slipping off to the point of having the noose folding your glan or on the verge of slipping out, you most likely have the extender on with too much tension. I have been guilty of doing more tension then probably necessary and it always ends in the same result as what happens to you. reduce the tension and snug up the noose, you will find that you rarely will slip when it is properly installed. Also, you will find that you will be able to be in the extender for a lot longer when the tension is reduced.

Edit: You absolutely do not want to use the extender in the manner as you explained, having the noose over the head like that could cause damage. Try this, put the base on first without having the head piece connected. Then, put the headpiece/noose on under your glan with comfortable tightness without it connected on top of the extender bars. finally, push the rods down with one hand and with your other hand, grab your glan with noose connected and stretch it over the top of the rods. If you can't reach the top of the extender bars, you have too much tension on.
        rickthedick
        Last edited by rickthedick; 03-05-2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

The white bubbles you mentioned are just from having it on the glans, where it shouldn't be. If you have them when you take the extender off jsut gently rub your penis and get the circulation going, they will go away in a few minutes. Follow the instructions that Rick gave for putting it on. Also make sure you do not have any lube or lotion because it will make the noose slip much more easily. Another thing you can do is get an erection and put it on and that will give you an idea of how extended it can be at your full erection length. If I do it that way I can usually extend another inch after my erection goes down. Just keep at it, there is a learning curve and you will figure out what works for you.

Comment

If the head attachment has the slots for a comfort strap I really recommend spending about 10$ and setting up the velcro strap mod. With wrapping and the mod strap you'll find a basic extender much more comfortable and able to be worn for longer periods of time.

Comment

Originally posted by rickthedick View Post
              Edit: You absolutely do not want to use the extender in the manner as you explained, having the noose over the head like that could cause damage. Try this, put the base on first without having the head piece connected. Then, put the headpiece/noose on under your glan with comfortable tightness without it connected on top of the extender bars. finally, push the rods down with one hand and with your other hand, grab your glan with noose connected and stretch it over the top of the rods. If you can't reach the top of the extender bars, you have too much tension on.
              Sorry but i dont fully understand how your explaining this here. So your saying start by putting the base on (base ring?) then im a little bit confused from there?

Comment

To make it easier to understand, Bigz- Imagine your penis is all ready in the extender, with all the parts connected and your penis stretched out. Now, Imagine taking your left hand and pushing down the rods to lower the tension and then grabbing the head piece off from on top of the rods. What would you see at this stage? you would see your penis flopped down by your leg with the noose connected to your penis head but not on top of the rods. Take note that your penis is still through the plastic white base with the rods connected to base. So how would you get your penis back on the extender? You would just do the reverse of what I just said in this post....Make sense? It is quite simple, but maybe not so much when your trying to explain in text without visuals

Comment

I agree with rickthedick here. This is a good way to do it.

I also recommend using the memory foam around the cock instead of the silicone tie. It's a hell of a lot more comfortable.

You can see the memory foam I'm talking about in my picture below.

IMG_4748.jpg
                  Need a PE Coach?

Comment

Here is just a pic of just the memory foam penis wrapper that came with my penismaster when I got it.

memory foam penis wrapper.jpg
                    Need a PE Coach?

Comment

[QUOTE=ronnierokk;457085]I agree with rickthedick here. This is a good way to do it.

I also recommend using the memory foam around the cock instead of the silicone tie. It's a hell of a lot more comfortable.

You can see the memory foam I'm talking about in my picture below.

I used the memory foam for a long time but for some reason the excess mass made the circulation of my penis head slow severely and turn my head purple faster, along with it slipping out more often. I like doing the bare noose because I can cinch it up tighter and my penis has no discomfort since I'm am now acclimated to it. But some love the foam and it's worth trying

Comment

Originally posted by ronnierokk View Post
                        Here is just a pic of just the memory foam penis wrapper that came with my penismaster when I got it.

[ATTACH]8786[/ATTACH]

hmm, what model did you get the penimaster or the penimaster pro? Mine looks different from yours and i didnt get that memory foam wrap. Is there any local stores where you could buy a little piece like that?

Comment

and thank you RTD for trying to explain your technique but i am still confused unfortunatley.. from what i take your saying you put the base on then put the headpiece on then somehow get the rods below the headpiece so they can go in easier? idk im all confused now

Comment

I use the thin foam wrap material designed for using under sports tape. Cut off about 16",fold length wise. Start wrapping just behind the glans and use like the memory foam per ronnierokk's pic. with the velcro strap mod. No problemos.

Comment

Head Swell

if you get it hard first and kegle your head to a big mushroom as you are strapping in it NEVER slips out.make sure you get a good head swell.its like clamping as you stretch.

Comment

Working...
                              X