hanging or extending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hanging or extending

Hey guys I need some suggestions. I am considering using an extender or practice hanging. I am mostly interested in length gains and wanted to know between using an extender and hanging which would be most effective for gaining length ? If the extender is the better choice which brand is suggested ? If hanging is the way to go is this something that can be self made such as by simply using weights and some rope and tying it to your penis (please excuse my ignorance) or are there specific equipment needed to be purchased ? If so which brand is suggested for hanging ? Thanks guys any suggestions is much appreciated

You have to decide for yourself which one is better for you.

Extender: you have to wear it 6+ hours a day to be effective. They are pricey: 200$+
    Hanger: less time consuming, but it's much more risky if you're just starting out. They are cheap compared to an extender, because you can build one at home.

If you have the money, buy an extender. It's safer!
    If you want to do hanging, I suggest that you do manual exercises for a couple of months.

There is a lot of information on this site:

Penile Extenders 101
    Why Choose Penis Hanging?
    Last measurement: (nov. 16.)
    BPEL: 15cm --- 5,9"
    EG: 11,8cm ---4,6"

Comment

First off, do not tie a rope around your penis lol! That would be bad, I have tried hanging and extending and I prefer extending. Why? Well I like how I can put my extender on under my clothes, it's more comfortable, and it's a doctor proven method to gain length and straighten curved penis ( I don't have a curve) hanging is great for length, but you have to have a lot of privacy and there isn't much to do while your hanging( naked) hanger also started to discolor my dick the heavier the weight got. If your serious about this and you don't mind investing time get the extender, x4 is probably your best bet. If your in a rush to gain, do not even bother with PE. They say 1000 hours of extending = 1 inch. I would also recommend doing a proper measurement before you start, I didn't and wish I did. I did my fist measurement after about a month of extending. I'm pretty sure I was always just over 6 but when I measured I was 6.5 so that is what I have as my starting size. So I have basically gained around an inch, almost all thanks to the extender and a bit from manual and hanging.
      Start Feb 01 2011
      NBPEL 6 2/16"
      BPFSL ?
      MEG 5.6ish"
      BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
      NBPEL 7 3/8"
      BPFSL 8 1/8"
      MEG 6"
      BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

In my opinion, the best kind of extender and hangers are DIY/homemade...

My extender(which I occasionally use):

Xtndr1.jpg
        Xtndr2.jpg

My hanger is much more simple in design and not worth showing...as wrapping and padding are much more important in regards to hanging.

...just search the site more... there are many different designs...
        Lurked since 2010
        start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
        current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
        Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
        Done with hanging...

Comment

Originally posted by nseyla View Post
          Hey guys I need some suggestions. I am considering using an extender or practice hanging. I am mostly interested in length gains and wanted to know between using an extender and hanging which would be most effective for gaining length ? If the extender is the better choice which brand is suggested ? If hanging is the way to go is this something that can be self made such as by simply using weights and some rope and tying it to your penis (please excuse my ignorance) or are there specific equipment needed to be purchased ? If so which brand is suggested for hanging ? Thanks guys any suggestions is much appreciated
          Both methods are very effective (with an educated approach). Really, its just a matter of preference. If you decide on hanging, you could start by reading hanging 101 (in this device forum).

I recommend you keep researching and studying both, there's lot of good posts on both subjects here on this forum.
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I would recommend doing both.

Because I've heard that hanging can get you 1'' in length and girth in 6 months time if done correctly.

And extending the results may vary.

But the thing is the more things you can do with in a giving time can increase your chances on making good gains faster.

Remember to always be safe and read all instructions and search the forum for instructions on what you are trying to do.

I've used the extender for a year now and have got some good results, and will start hanging soon.

I use the Penimaster extender.

As far as hanging you can search here for how to make some home made hangers that are relatively cheap to make.

I would not recommend trying to make and extender, just buy a good one like the penimaster, they have good deals and are made of really good quality.

The point in using as much different PEing exercises is that you want to keep tricking your body because it learn to adapt to stress very quickly and then your gains will stop.

This usually happens within a months time.

So use the extender for 1 month, then switch to hanging. And keep switching it up for good gains.

Hope this helps,
            Ronnie Rokk
            Need a PE Coach?

Comment

Even better advice...^^^^^
              Lurked since 2010
              start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
              current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
              Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
              Done with hanging...

Comment

Working...