Should have listened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should have listened

New poster here. Construction is my occupation and hobby, thus my name. Married to a wonderful woman. Healthy, mid forty's. I stumbled across this a couple years ago. Ordered a bib hanger because I did not wish to waste any time. I tried a few times but hanging any length of time was out of the question. To many other things in life. But due to a notice of length loss in my mid forty's, I decided to give it a go. My initial goal was to give it 90 days to see if it actually worked. But, me being who I am, not doing anything in caution, went straight to a 27lb boat anchor. Instead of hanging for lenghts of time, which I knew I would never do, I elected to do 400 swings each day. Takes about 12 minutes. A second connection to the weight with a strap, with maybe 2 pounds of resistence from my hands helps not to load up to much weight at the peak of the swing. In 45 days, I gained 3/8 to a 1/2. Actually, these gains came in the first 25 days. [this measurment unconventional; Had a drinking glass that I used as a gauge because of the variances I found with tape placement. This glass, I could touch the bottom. After 25 days, I switched to a 3/8 deeper glass with more bottom out] The problem is no more boners. I have no net gain because I'm working with such a loss of EQ. [10 being a boner, but working with 90%] After taking a week break, I have had off and on EQ. I have decided that I must take it slow and steady. Giving up hanging for awhile. Really only motivated for 1/2 to 3/4 inch length gain but it is important to me that my EQ be 99%. Comments appreciated. Now that I have broke the ice, I have many questions. [1] what is the importance of Kegals? please explain. [2] What is a good plan for me at this point? [3] Could milking be a optional as opposed to jelgs? I do not wish to strecth the outer skin, causing a turtle look at the end of a good flacid hang.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Started at 6in girth and 6 3/8 BPEL, now 6 3/4 BPEL
    naildriver
    Last edited by naildriver; 03-12-2012, 10:50 PM.

Wow that is definitely a gain in so short time, but what I have learn with PE you have to take everything slow. I was always type to rush result with everything I do, that's why I did steroids back in '06. Now I have come to learn you every time rush result it effect some in your life. Are you take vitamins L-Arganine or L-Lysine? Any erection tea or Green tea? That seem to give me great erection.

Comment

Shit man you're lucky you didn't seriously injure yourself.

1) Kegels make your pelvic floor muscles (the muscles that help give you erections) stronger, thus increase your EQ.

2) A good plan is for you to go here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and read the posts (especially the safety ones) and then try out JP90s
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I don't think my first post conveyed my point well. I did injure myself. The sudden change of EQ is proof of that. I saw the warnings but continued on. I do not take any supplements for PE, only protein power and a multivitamin.

Comment

4th question; Would it be better to do manual pulls 5 or 6 different times throughout the day, maybe 5 minutes, or one longer session that would be of equal total time? 6x5=30 or just 30? The 6x5 would be more manageable for me.

Comment

Originally posted by naildriver View Post
            went straight to a 27lb boat anchor.
            Fuck!

A solid kegel routine should help fix your EQ problems, but don't neglect reverse kegels

Also, some jelqing will probably help too. I have always believed that jelqing is of paramount importance because it improves vascularity, and as your penis grows it will obviously need more blood
            My progress log

Comment

STOP slow down and take a step back. Don't do any stretches until you can get good erections again. If you try to push on you will only prolong the healing and run the risk of more injury.

Start doing Kegels. Do 100 fast squeezes 3 or 4 times a day. If that is easy do 50 3 second hold ones after each 100. That should be plenty for awhile.

Light jelqing would be good. LIGHT jelqing. Nothing intense. Maybe 40-60% erect and don't squeeze real hard. Just enough to move the blood around.

Comment

Yea, as a fellow hanger, I'm going to come down on you pretty hard. Just some constructive criticism though. You should take the time to learn to use your hanger properly first. Being "too busy" is never a reason to rush hanging. When done properly, it carries no more risk than any other type of PE. However, if you do it like you did, you risk things like you mentioned. Most men need 2-4 weeks to really learn how to wrap and adjust their hanger properly. Once that phase passes, it will not matter how much weight you eventually work up to, your wrap and hanger will likely never need another adjustment. You should look through my Progressive Hanging Thread . Hanging weights does not need to be an all consuming thing. Surely you could work 45-60 minutes into your day if you want some length gains.

I know guys who mean well will tell you to quit hanging and do other "light PE" until you get your erection strength back, but my advice (the correct thing) is to go see a urologist and make sure you are not actually injured. You would not jog "lightly" if you sprained an ankle right?

Comment

It's better to do one long session than 6 short ones. Also you need to step out of the mentality you have. You have to take PE slowly and not even think about the gains. Stop doing all PE until everything is back to normal. Once that happens, start a routine like JP90. I'm worried that with you're mentality you will seriously injure yourself when you try jelqing so you're going to need to tone it down a ton when you start. You're not going to want to stretch for 30+ mins as a beginner. In PE less is more, especially when starting out. If you're patient you will reach your goals but if you try to rush things again you will seriously injure yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post

I know guys who mean well will tell you to quit hanging and do other "light PE" until you get your erection strength back, but my advice (the correct thing) is to go see a urologist and make sure you are not actually injured. You would not jog "lightly" if you sprained an ankle right?
                    yes this is not a bad ideao. I don't go to the doctor much but if you feel that you have really injured yourself then make an appointment.

If it has been a few days and Eq has not improved you really should anyways. I can give advice but am far from a medical professional!

Comment

sounds like you need to work on the smooth muscle now(jelqing and clamping)to catch up to the gap between the smooth muscle and the tunica.hanging must have stretched the tunica out more than the smooth muscle.also when your dink gets overtrained it dosent want to get hard for awhile.need healing time etc....just my opinion

Comment

Start off with 27lbs boat anchor????????
                        What in the hell was going through your mind??????????
                        http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hk_cayNION...horTrouble.jpg
                        I only use a max of 17lbs, and I've been hanging for over a year!!!!!!!!
                        Lurked since 2010
                        start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                        current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
                        Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                        Done with hanging...

Comment

Originally posted by risktaker View Post
                          sounds like you need to work on the smooth muscle now(jelqing and clamping)to catch up to the gap between the smooth muscle and the tunica.hanging must have stretched the tunica out more than the smooth muscle.also when your dink gets overtrained it dosent want to get hard for awhile.need healing time etc....just my opinion
                          http://rlv.zcache.com/not_a_real_doc...0z8z6x_400.jpg

Comment

Haha yea my thoughts exactly malehanger

Comment

If he keeps that shit up he'll wind up measuring with a shot glass before long.
                              Lurked since 2010
                              start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                              current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
                              Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                              Done with hanging...

Comment

Working...
                              X