No Gains using penis extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Gains using penis extender

I have been using an andropenis extender (six to eight hours a day) everyday since December 17, 2011. When I started out I was only able to stretch my dick to about 4.25 inches with the extender. I am now able to stretch out to 5.75 to about 6".

My original NBEL was 5"
    My Current NBEL is 5"

My BPEL is UNCHANGED at 5.75"

I have made no gains using a penis extender.
    Has anyone else made zero gains doing using an extender for PE?

Im thinking this is a waste of time!

Are you warming up before strapping in? have you figured out your LOT? what position is your extender in while strapped in? How many grams of tension is it set at?
    March 2012
    BPEL-7.1"
    MEG-5"

"Bleach is mostly water. And We are mostly water! Therefore, We Are Bleach." Nathan Explosion

Comment

And to say you haven't gained when your dick stretches out almost 2 inches further is a bit off
      March 2012
      BPEL-7.1"
      MEG-5"

"Bleach is mostly water. And We are mostly water! Therefore, We Are Bleach." Nathan Explosion

Comment

I use a homemade extender every once in a blue moon. Although I don't rely on it for gains(hanging is primary). I do think it is a beneficial supplement. Some people need more resistance to induce growth.
        Lurked since 2010
        start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
        current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
        Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
        Done with hanging...

Comment

Also how is your EQ compared to when you first started. Maybe take a break if it's been suffering since extending so much and measure again
          March 2012
          BPEL-7.1"
          MEG-5"

Comment

For the record I gained half an inch in 2 months with my X4 and a light jelqing routine
            March 2012
            BPEL-7.1"
            MEG-5"

Comment

I am pretty sure I have enough tension as Ill wear the extender until I cannot stand the burning sensation in the shaft of my penis. This usually occurs after about 45 minutes to one hour. I will then take the extender off massage my penis and put it back on for another hour or so. I repeat this process all day.

Ill wear the extender in the up position for half the day then in the down position for the other half.

I do occasionally take one day off. This is rare maybe once every 3 weeks.

Ive logged roughly 580 hours wearing this stupid thing with NO RESULTS

My erection quality is good slightly harder than when I started.

Comment

That's really too bad. Sounds like you're doing everything right. Maybe went a little overboard even. Have you incorperated any manual exercise? Maybe take a bit of time off extending and start a beginer routine. Then If you want to start extending again gradually increase tension and time like when you first started out. 45 minutes to an hour was usually my limit too. I would gradually increase tension while wearing it.

PS I understand your frustration but your flaccid gain is still a positive result Were you warming up?
                March 2012
                BPEL-7.1"
                MEG-5"

Comment

Originally posted by adam1973 View Post
                  I am pretty sure I have enough tension as Ill wear the extender until I cannot stand the burning sensation in the shaft of my penis. This usually occurs after about 45 minutes to one hour. I will then take the extender off massage my penis and put it back on for another hour or so. I repeat this process all day.

Ill wear the extender in the up position for half the day then in the down position for the other half.

I do occasionally take one day off. This is rare maybe once every 3 weeks.

Ive logged roughly 580 hours wearing this stupid thing with NO RESULTS

My erection quality is good slightly harder than when I started.
                  Jelqing and edging should be in your arsenal as well.................
                  Lurked since 2010
                  start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                  Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                  Done with hanging...

Comment

Originally posted by SilurianSoldier View Post
                    Jelqing and edging should be in your arsenal as well.................
                    Agreed
                    March 2012
                    BPEL-7.1"
                    MEG-5"

Comment

Ill usually start out, first time in the morning, with less tension using the extender.

No other techniques or exercises done.

Comment

Originally posted by adam1973 View Post
                        Ill usually start out, first time in the morning, with less tension using the extender.

No other techniques or exercises done.
                        Refer back to posts #9 and #10. You will be surprised at the difference it can make, as far as inducing growth.
                        Lurked since 2010
                        start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                        Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                        Done with hanging...

Comment

Put the extender down for a bit and try the JP90
                          Even with my erect gains i still gave up on the extender as a primary tool for length. I'd rather find time to do an hour of manual exercise than wear that thing for even 4 hours a day. Your flaccid gains are great. Mine stayed on par with my erect growth so maybe there is something to what me and SilurianSoldier are saying. Hope you take our advice and start to see some more inspiring gains on your end.
                          March 2012
                          BPEL-7.1"
                          MEG-5"

Comment

Someone else already asked but how's your eq? If you're doing too much (which too me it sounds like you are) then your eq will go down and so you won't gain any size. I've never extended but I'd think you'd want to take days off regularly rather than just once in a blue moon
                            PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

No results? You haven't gained. Your flaccid stretch is almost 2 inches longer in 3 months! My flaccid stretch isn't 2 inches longer after more than a year. Stop complaining after 3 months. Alot of people don't have ANY gains after only just 3 months and that with doing manual work. Im telling you right now you have gained. No if and or but.

Flaccid length will come first. Its almost a law of pe. Not always but 90% this is the case. The gains you have will become erect gains. Those are some serious hours strapped in also! Good work

how is your Eq? Rock hard? So hard it hurt and you can't bend it down? All routines should have some girth exercise. Some medium jelqing....maybe like 200 strokes a day if you are focused on length. This will help to grow the spongy tissue and keep your erection to 100% potential with the new added length

You really need to stop saying you haven't gained. Its bad for motivation and really its. ..Well its just wrong. You haven't seen any erect gains yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X