Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blulites 26 week beginners hanging programme.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blulites 26 week beginners hanging programme.

THIS ROUTINE IS NOT FOR NEWBIES.. IT IS DESIGNED FOR USE ”ONLY” BY THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED PREVIOUSLY, THE JP 90 DAY BEGINNERS ROUTINE. OR, HAVE HAD AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OF CONSISTENT PENIS ENLARGEMENT EXPERIENCE.

IF NEWBIES ARE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO GO DIRECT INTO HANGING (SOMETHING WHICH I DO NOT CONDONE) I WILL BE HERE TO OFFER ADVICE AND DISCOURAGEMENT.

Ok, before we start, please be aware that hanging s extremely dangerous if not done in the correct manor. The routine outlined below is that which I created and use personally and has resulted in, really good gains. However, I am extremely cautious with my hanging and I always remove my weights at the first signs of discomfort. Throughout the routine, you will feel strong amounts of fatigue. This is normal, but if at any time you feel you cannot continue or you feel something is “not quite right”, stop immediately.

USE COMMON SENSE, BE FULLY AWARE AT ALL TIMES OF YOUR NATURAL INSTINCT AND ALWAYS GO WITH IT. I HOLD NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INJURY CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF OTHERS OR BY PERSONS USING MY ROUTINE. HANGING IS DANGEROUS UNLESS CORRECTLY ADMINISTERED.

Things you need:

1. 1. BRAINS AND COMMON SENSE

2. 2. PATIENCE

3. 3. A hanging device

4. 4. Weights ranging from 0.5kg

5. 5. A hot water bottle

6. 6. Tiger balm (optional but highly recommended)

Condition hanging

Warm up using tiger balm and jelq’s until the penis is hot and limber approx. 10mins. Or use your current warm up method. I swear by tiger balm and jelq’s for warm up. It feels the hottest and most limber of all the methods I’ve tried.

Hang BTC (between the cheeks) with 5-10 min rest between sets, add more heat and use helicopter shakers to increase blood flow. The reason behind using helicopter shakers instead of jelq’s between sets, is that you can do them without removing your device. Added heat can be applied using which ever method you prefer, personally I have tried just about everything and the one I prefer most is a hot water bottle and towel. Place the towel over your penis to protect from scorching.

PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER WHEN HANGING…. “SAFETY FIRST”

HERE IS THE ROUTINE;

0.5kg for 1x20min – week 1 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    0.5kg for 2x20min – week 2 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    0.5kg for 3x20min – week 3 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)

Increase weight to 1kg

1.0kg for 1x20min – week 4 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    1.0kg for 2x20min – week 5 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    1.0kg for 3x20min – week 6 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)

Although this may seem to be only very light and you “will” feel you can hang more, you must stick to the conditioning phase 100%. Hanging is extremely dangerous and increasing weight too quickly without proper conditioning is guaranteed to give you an injury. BE WARNED SOME HANGING INJURIES ARE IRREVERSIBLE.

Ok so now that your conditioning phase is over it is time to get down to business. Weights in my programme are increased by doubling the weight until you hit 4kg. Here’s how

(Always detach the weight as often as necessary if discomfort is felt, ALLOW AS MANY RESTS OVER EACH SET AS NECESSARY UNTIL YOUR PENIS BECOMES CONDITIONED TO THE WEIGHT AND YOU CAN HANG CLEANLY FOR THE ENTIRE SET)

2.0kg for 1x10min – week 7 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    2.0kg for 2x10miin – week 8 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    2.0kg for 3x10min – week 9 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    2.0kg for 1x20min – week 10 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    2.0kg for 2x20min – week 11 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    2.0kg for 3x20min – week 12 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)

If after week 12 you are hanging the full 3x20min sets with ease the weigh can be increased. However, if this weight still fatigues you after your full 3 sets of hanging BTC then stick with it.

I personally at this stage felt it necessary to add some extra conditioning so I went with

2.0kg for 1x40min + 1x20min - week 13 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    2.0kg for 1x60min – week 14 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)

Hanging for a full 60min to some will seem excessive, but due to the high amount of conditioning used in the beginning stages and the extended periods of hanging time I was able to do so with ease and comfort. Please note, if any coldness, discoloration or discomfort is felt at any time during the long sets, detach your weights immediately and use helicopter shakers to increase blood flow for 5-10mins before completing your set.

Upon reaching this point it is extremely important to be fully aware, every second of your hang and are 100% warmed up “I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH JUST HOW DANGEROUS HANGING CAN BE”

@ week 15 we have a large increase in weight, don’t let this frighten you, but be fully concentrated on the task in hand. Remove the weight at any point you feel discomfort. Even if you have to lift the weight every 10-20 seconds to let your penis rest. At this point in time I made my biggest amount of gains but it took patience and 100% full attention to do.

4kg for 1x10min – week 15 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    4kg for 1x10min – week 16 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    4kg for 2x10min – week 17 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    4kg for 2x10min – week 18 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    4kg for 3x10min – week 19 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    4kg for 3x10min - week 20 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    4kg for 1x20min – week 21 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    4kg for 1x20min – week 22 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    4kg for 2x20min – week 23 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    4kg for 2x20min – week 24 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    4kg for 3x20min – week 25 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)
    4kg for 3x20min – week 26 (always lift or detach weights as often as necessary)

Once you have reached this stage, increase weight in .5 - 1kg stages as and when you feel you are ready. Try to increase gradually and be sure you have fully conditioned your penis to your latest weight before moving on. “NEVER EVER” AFTER THIS STAGE “DOUBLE” THE WEIGHT VALUE. “EVER”. OR YOU WILL SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR PENIS.

i did however, at this stage and at some other stages, follow up with more condition hanging and also before increasing to 5kg i hung at 4 untill i could hang for the full hour. this is something you can do "only" if you are 100% positive you can handle it. even the slightest doubt should put you off... "never move forward with this routine until you are 150% sure you are ready" patience is a virtue, every persons body is different. read your body, use your brain and follow my advice to perfection.

ALWAYS FOLLOW THE ROUTINE WITH A TIGERBALM WARM DOWN AND SOME VERY LIGHT JELQ'S AND SOME MASSAGE.

Ok so there’s the routine. Now here’s a little bit extra, when using jelques and tiger balm as a warm up, use fast and light jelq's so to massage the balm into the skin and ligaments. Apply as much balm as needed to keep a good lubrication going and to give a good deep warm up.

During your hanging session it is good to keep your tiger balm handy and if you feel your glans, shaft or ligaments cooling down or fatiguing quickly, use more balm to massage the areas and re-heat to aid with getting better gains.

If anyone has any questions regarding my 26 week programme, please don’t hesitate to ask.
    When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Which hanger are you advocating using for 40 minute and 60 minute sets? I'm sure you realize that many men will see this post and not realize that they should not hang with a compression style (most home mades, and BIB hangers) hanger for so long. Unless a vac hanger is being used, it is never safe to restrict blood flow in the penis for more than around 20 minutes. Tissue death can begin after 17 minutes if I recall it correctly. You cannot "condition" past lack of oxygen to the tissues. Please do not hang longer than 20 minutes at a time with any amount of weight with a non vacuum hanger.

Comment

I hang for hours at a time. So what if I can't feel my dick anymore. Im a marathon man now. Yeah it sucks that I can't get an erection anymore, but the length far outweighs that benefit. I just tie a pencil to it as a splint and im ready for action.

Comment

Originally posted by NCC707 View Post
        I hang for hours at a time. So what if I can't feel my dick anymore. Im a marathon man now. Yeah it sucks that I can't get an erection anymore, but the length far outweighs that benefit. I just tie a pencil to it as a splint and im ready for action.
        I know you're kidding, but some men may not get your sense of humor, or understand that you are kidding. Especially some of our foreign members who have English as their second language. Thanks for understanding.

Comment

Im sorry. Yes I was kidding.

I am a hanger myself. You must know your limits and not push yourself. Like stated earlier, hanging is NOT for beginners. Condition condition.

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
            Which hanger are you advocating using for 40 minute and 60 minute sets? I'm sure you realize that many men will see this post and not realize that they should not hang with a compression style (most home mades, and BIB hangers) hanger for so long. Unless a vac hanger is being used, it is never safe to restrict blood flow in the penis for more than around 20 minutes. Tissue death can begin after 17 minutes if I recall it correctly. You cannot "condition" past lack of oxygen to the tissues. Please do not hang longer than 20 minutes at a time with any amount of weight with a non vacuum hanger.
            i only use a captains wench..... i hav had zero problems with 40-60 min sets, reason being and as i stated on numerous occasion throughout my post... "always lift or detach weights as often as necessary".

also that i stated that one should always be 150% that they can hang for the full 3 x 20 min sets without issue, before moving on.

and also:

"Hanging for a full 60min to some will seem excessive, but due to the high amount of conditioning used in the beginning stages and the extended periods of hanging time I was able to do so with ease and comfort. Please note, if any coldness, discoloration or discomfort is felt at any time during the long sets, detach your weights immediately and use helicopter shakers to increase blood flow for 5-10mins before completing your set.

Upon reaching this point it is extremely important to be fully aware, every second of your hang and are 100% warmed up “I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH JUST HOW DANGEROUS HANGING CAN BE”

oh and this

IF NEWBIES ARE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO GO DIRECT INTO HANGING (SOMETHING WHICH I DO NOT CONDONE) I WILL BE HERE TO OFFER ADVICE AND DISCOURAGEMENT. USE COMMON SENSE, BE FULLY AWARE AT ALL TIMES OF YOUR NATURAL INSTINCT AND ALWAYS GO WITH IT. I HOLD NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INJURY CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF OTHERS OR BY PERSONS USING MY ROUTINE. HANGING IS DANGEROUS UNLESS CORRECTLY ADMINISTERED.

and also the first two tools you need before hanging:

1. 1. BRAINS AND COMMON SENSE

2. 2. PATIENCE

if people are not aware that hanging is dangerouse and this routine is "my personal" routine and therefore may not work for every individual, then that is their own problem. yes fault can be picked with the routine, but so can be with any persons routine. although it is said that you should not hang for more than 20 mins, this is not always the case with everyone.

it is every persons own responsability to respect their body and listen to the guidelines regarding safety... if they dont then they are only going fo fail.

i made really good gains with this and wouldnt post it for fears we would see a bunch of noob injuries which i would feel responsible for. it was MBD (mr big dick) who eventually got me to post the routine as he felt it would be safe to do so and i should not feel responsible for the neligence of others resulting in penile injury caused by them not using comon sense.... this i what works for me and may well work for many others.

im not trying to sound arrogant here as i know there is evidence showing time limits ect based around compression hangers, but as we all know, quite often this information proves to be un-applicable to numerous individuals.

thanks for questining though, i appreciate the coments.

john.
            blulite
            Last edited by blulite; 04-03-2012, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NCC707 View Post
              Im sorry. Yes I was kidding.

I am a hanger myself. You must know your limits and not push yourself. Like stated earlier, hanging is NOT for beginners. Condition condition.
              haha, i like your sense of humour.... the whole "i hang till i cant feel my dick no more" is so true to a lot of noobs who think the more weight they hang and the longer the set, the faster their dick will grow... when i was editing the routine for posting on the forums i did think a few times "god, am i over doing the common sense safety factor" but in all honesty i think i could have typed the sentence "HANGING IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, USE COMMON SENSE" a million times and there will still be one or two people who totally ignore it lol...

Comment

Good points Blu. Hanging though, is as dangerous as a guy makes it. In other words, with a well guided program, it's no more dangerous than any other type of PE. Of course, similar to any other type of PE, if a guy comes into it and just goes balls to the wall with no real guidance and a total "throw caution to the wind" mentality, he will likely get hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
                  Good points Blu. if a guy comes into it and just goes balls to the wall with no real guidance and a total "throw caution to the wind" mentality, he will likely get hurt.
                  it was this exact reason wwhy i didnt want to post my routine especially with it being a beginners hanging routine. it seeme the word "beginners" is often mistaken for the first place to start for any person. however as us guys with common sense and some brains know... the routine is for guys who are "beginning to hang".... i find it hard to believe that people mistake beginners hanging with "beginners PE" .

this is pretty much why i put so much emphasis on hanging is dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                  X