Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best extender for results

i'm looking for a extender for my routine. which ones are good with results

Not the answer you want hear, but here it goes: YOUR HANDS.
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

I recently made a purchase in this area. After looking around, I decided on the penimaster. Their website seemed more scientific than the others, and they got good comments from people about the quality. I don't mind paying extra $$ for the quality, however, the thing that made me a nervous wreck was waiting for it to arrive. If the package got lost in shipping, getting a refund from a German company would be unlikely and I would be out over $200.

The instructions were not written by a native English speaker, so you have to do some research to figure out how to get it to fit properly. Once I figured it out, I am happy with my purchase.

Comment

I agree with PEsG - get as much out of manual exercises as you can. With that in mind, you may be interested in the following extenders: Penis Enlargement - The Static Stretcher System is the premiere male enlargement technology , Autoextender Penis Enlargement Device . I don't recommend noose-style extenders because they're uncomfortable. I've used the AndroPenis noose-style extender and later got the strap attachment for it, but I've found the Static Stretcher to be the most comfortable of all the extenders I've used. The VacExtender is pretty comfortable too, but it's not very stealthy. The Static Stretcher is pretty stealthy though. Both of these extenders were made by PE'ers as well, if that makes any difference to you.

I have made gains with an extender, but was unable to cement them. Extenders take some work and dedication. I wore mine for about 3 months before taking a deconditioning break and after the break I just couldn't start a dedicated extender routine again because I prefer not having something strapped to my dick all day, where I have to worry about circulation, taking it on and off for using the bathroom, etc. Keep these things in mind when you think about shopping for an extender. I think manual exercises will be just as effective, if not more so, than using an extender periodically. I find manual exercises to be a preference myself over using extenders and I've shelled out a lot of cash for those things. Manual exercises are free, which is great.
        Keido
        Last edited by Keido; 03-12-2009, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Keido, how long do you have to wear one of those contraptions per day to actually see results?
          Everyone dies...
          But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

I don't know... I wore it about 8+ hours per day though. Got 1/4" per month that way. I think the more you wear it the more you gain, supposedly, but I'm not sure what a baseline minimum for it is.

Comment

I also want to say that my fear over shipping internationally was unfounded. Penimaster ships via registered mail.

It's well designed quality product that is comfortable to wear.

Comment

Crazyhorse are you trying to tell us something?

Comment

Working...
                X