Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much should you stretch your cock when using extender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much should you stretch your cock when using extender?

I just bought a penimaster pro - what a fantastic quality product!

However I cannot find out how long I should stretch my cock when using it.

Never used it before and I want to start off right.

I think I read somewhere you are supposed to stretch to your NBPEL - 1.5 cms. Or was it NBPEL + 1.5 cms?

Can anyone help? No idea how long I should be stretching it!

(I know about the tension adjusters, the question I am asking is how long should I stretch it initially? I know after about 30 mins it will stretch longer, but I don't know how many rods to use, etc etc.

Thanks in advance!

Steve
    At the moment I am 6.8 inches (17.2 cms) NBPEL
    NBPEL : 6.8 inches
    BPEL : 7.7 inches
    MSEG : 5 inches 9 16/ths

Be patient and start slowly maybe with 1 to 2 hour sessions for a couple of weeks. Then gradually increase your times while maintaining a comfort level. Be sure you've completed the jp 90 routine before any advanced exercises like this.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Yes the manual says to not exceed more than 3 hours without a break.

It also says you don't need to condition the penis first so good to go .

But how long to stretch it out?

Comment

I read your latest reply at *************. It seems you want to set a specific length first, then adjust the force. I would suggest you put in on, adjust for a desired pull "grams" & let the extender apply its stretching force.
        As your penis "relaxes", stretches, it lengthens, this has the effect of causing the grams (lines on the rods) to now read less, so you adjust the rods by the turning sections, to make the rod lengths longer. Repeat as necessary.
        The next day, you most likely will need to uncrank/unscrew the rod lengths to facilitate fastening in. 30 minutes later, adjust as needed.
        Maybe try a goal of wearing so it is applying 600 or so grams of pull. Adjust as needed, let you stretched flaccid length fall where it may.
        It is the constant traction or pull of the 600 gr that "encourages" cell growth. Too much force, tpp soon, will thwart your progress, and may cause fastening problems in the extender.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I'm sorry mate but I have to repeat myself.

I need to know how many rods to use in the first place and how long (in cms / inches) I should be aiming to stretch my penis to initially. I understand the point about tension rods and later adjustment.

However this does not address how many rods should be used and how long should aim to stretch it.

From the manual :

Page 49 1, C

"Adjust the length of the rods

Adjust the overall length of the device (corresponds approximately to the length of the penis if you protract the same, plus 1.5cm)..."
          Page 51, Note 1

The threaded screws must only be unscrewed if the penis is already elongated by having selected the proper rod length (see page 49). Otherwise, no or only insufficient pulling force can be generated!"

The manual says if you "protract" the penis. But it's dodgy English, what does this mean? Does protracted refer to erect length? It must mean some discrete amount because it refers to adding 1.5cms to this "protracted" amount.

Sorry to go on about it but I really need to know what I am supposed to do here!!

Comment

Quite ok. My interpretation is Protracted = drawn out, hand stretched. (internet dictionary helped)
            One point, you want to work with flaccid lengths, since thats the length you will be mounting in and wearing the extender at.
            ref: PeniMaster details rod system of the penis expander

Don't sweat it if you need to add/change/remove different rod sections to get a fit that works for you. I don't think anyone gets it perfect on the first try.
            I had to get a combination of rod sections that would add about 4" to the basic extender so that when I put the extender on, there would be some adjustment left in the turning of the "setscrews", to adjust the pull.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Well Dangler you were absolutely right, I emailed Penimaster and they said exactly the same as you.

I am now sitting wearing the rod thing, a bit frightening in a way but I am hopeful!

As I posted in the review thread, I just couldn't get it to work with the diaphragm but with just the sluice I slid in much more easily.

Thanks again

Steve

Comment

Working...
              X