Vacu-tech Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacu-tech Users

Hey guys, I have been PEing for 3 years now and am looking to add something new. Im curious about pumping and this product seems to be getting rave reviews. I have a few questions before I commit to a pumping routine. Im looking to add girth and continue to improve my EQ, is pumping a good choice for both of these? I have read reviews that it is great for girth, but would rather rely on the opinions of those on this forum, guys who are doing it in the real world so to speak. Are you guys seeing permanent gains in girth? How is it effecting your EQ? I have had trouble maintaing my EQ with the various manual methods from time to time. Appriciate any thoughts or advice!

IMO clamping is better for permanent girth gains without the edema (donut effect). I use clamping to restore my circulation after a hanging session. Works great. I also take a wiff of poppers to help the engorgement.
    starting 1/1/2003 BPEL 5.75 .... EG 5.25
    plateau 1/26/2006 BPEL 7.00... EG 5.75 gain BPEL +1.25 ... EG +0.5
    restart 9/1/2011 BPEL 6.75 ..... EG 5.5
    current 5/7/2012 BPEL 7.125 .. EG 5.875 gain BPEL +0.375 ... EG +0.3
    routine - daily fulcrum hanging/BTB clamping
    goal - keep gaining

Comment

I am not so sure that clamping is better than pumping for blood flow, I think both can be used for engorgement,that is not the same as blood flow. Clamping restricts the outflow of blood an allows the inflow of blood slowly. Pumping reduces out flow due to negative or vacuum pressure so with both it is engorgement and not circulation. both can damage the penis if done to long. I know with a pump that you can release the pressure and then draw in new blood, with clamping you can un-clamp and then clamp again.
      As far as actual circulation is concerned neither are good at all for that. That being said, blood flow is not the intended purpose of either exercise. I am a pumper and I do so to engorge the penis for girth.
      Clamping and pumping however can draw new fresh blood into the pecker so it does have its pros as well as its cons. If you actually want circulation then the jelque would be the best option.
      as far as the original question, pumping is a great girth exercise and the gains are permenant if executed repeatedly over time. It is also fantastic for EQ so long as it is not overdone. When pumping is constantly overdone you may get a spongy hard-on but it will get back to normal after you get back on track. Longer low pressure sets are the best for EQ and girth. Avoid sets lasting longer than 20 minutes and stay at 5 hg or less. After being conditioned some will go longer than 20 minutes but only at low pressure such as 3 hg or even lower.
      Vacutech makes a fine set up as well as Dr. Kaplan, LA Pump and a few others.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

BigO,
        >Clamping restricts the outflow of blood an allows the inflow of blood slowly<

True. However, the expansion of the Corpus Cavernosum after the compression of the hanger is like taking a deep breath to expand the lungs.

The clamping IMO makes sure the CC passageways are not occluded due to the compression of the hanger. Just my opinion. Also I like to see a big erection from clamping.

Also pumping causes more lymph in the penis which carries more of the cells which repair the microtrauma. I would rather draw out the healing process as long as possible. I take 1/2 tablet of naproxen sodium before each session to reduce the inflammation. I also have found that this allows me to hang with a little less soreness.

In the end we all do what fits best with our routines.

Always a good discussion.

Thanks,
        PEWarrior2011
        PEWarrior2011
        Last edited by PEWarrior2011; 03-31-2012, 12:50 AM.
        goal - keep gaining

Comment

Yes, a very good discussion and you make some damn good points Mr. Warrior. You have me thinking about giving the clamping a try. I must admit I have always been an avid pumper but if I do too much then it does hinder the hanging. I think I am going to research clamping a bit more. thanks for your view point.

Comment

naproxen sodium? where is this found. i have been having trouble at heavier weights with my 3rd consecutive set because once the hanger comes off i swell so hard after that second set, that when i start to strap the hanger back on for the 3rd set, im so swelled that i have a hard time removing all the blood from the penis, and occasionally too much blood will remain in the head, which if too much remains, there is too much pressure on the head/glans and i have to remov the hanger and start over, or to just stop there. i would love a solution that could prolong or reduce this swell

Comment

Big0 ive been enjoying a 5 day a week progressive hanging routine, where on my lightest day hanging (friday), and my two off days (sat/sun), i pump during my hanging time. so in a sense there are no off days but i am still getting breaks from both hanging and pumping....its been working wonders for myself. it allows me to pump hard while still giving hanging 100% devotion. the emphasis is still all on the hanging but im seeing girth gains still just from those 3 days straight pumping on the weekends. like 80% emphasis on hanging

Comment

Originally posted by bigmoe5067 View Post
                naproxen sodium? where is this found. i have been having trouble at heavier weights with my 3rd consecutive set because once the hanger comes off i swell so hard after that second set, that when i start to strap the hanger back on for the 3rd set, im so swelled that i have a hard time removing all the blood from the penis, and occasionally too much blood will remain in the head, which if too much remains, there is too much pressure on the head/glans and i have to remov the hanger and start over, or to just stop there. i would love a solution that could prolong or reduce this swell

After you are ready to start the next set you should be giving your pecker a good squeze to get as much blood out before tightening down the hanger. I squeeze it good for 15 or twenty seconds and then put the hanger on, give another good squeeze and then tighten er down. Try that if you are not already doing it. I do this before every set.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmoe5067 View Post

bigmoe5067,
                  Naproxen Sodium is the active ingredient in Aleve. You can buy a generic "Equate" version from Walmart and Sam's.

It does help edema, which may account for some of your swelling. I take 1/2 tablet at least an hour before I hang or when I am retracted.

Read the precautions. I drink alcohol (4 beers a night) so I limit how much I take due to the risk of liver damage.

I think that you may need to focus on two things... loose wrap and tight hanger. Your wrap should be loose enough for you to be able to urinate with it on. Keep working at tightening the hanger.

What is your wrap? If you cannot get the swelling under control you might want to try my wrap. Took me years of trial and error to get it right for me.

Also one other step that has helped me get a tight hanger is to pull on the glans a little before you squeeze the hanger over the right attachment point. It "necks down" the shaft so that you get a good bite on the internals. You know that you are getting it tight when the wingnut all of a sudden get alot of drag and any more turns cause pain.

PEWarrior2011
                  PEWarrior2011
                  Last edited by PEWarrior2011; 04-04-2012, 12:58 AM.
                  goal - keep gaining

Comment

i do a SS internal layer, and a thera band external layer, both 2 inches by 9 inches, but i do wrap tight and set my hanger tight. i may have to loosen my wrap. i got pinched pretty good a few weeks back, so i tightened my wrap, when in reality i bet my hanger was a tad bit too loose that day. you might be right because prior to wrapping tight, this late set uncontrollable swelling was not happening

Comment

bigmoe,
                      I tried the SS material but it was not elastic enough and would bunch and cause some stinging. Maybe that is what your pinch is. I know the feeling. I used to get dark spot on the bottom of my shaft from it.

If you are using the silver thera then you might want to try the black. That is all that Bigger used when he was hanging for gains. I am not sure if he sells the black now. He sent me silver in 2002. The silver is not very stretchy and this is what I believe can make the wrap too tight.

IMO you need to be a little conditioned to use the black but once you have reached that point you would not go back to silver.

I even use blue thera (lighter than black) under and ahead of the black. This creates an easily stretched tube in the area where the shoulders form.

I will post a picture of my wrap here at some point.

PEWarrior2011
                      goal - keep gaining

Comment

Sorry to the OP for HJ-ing this thread.
                        goal - keep gaining

Comment

i am using the silver, and you are right. its elasticity is very poor. i have other thera bands from when i sprained my ankle and was doing some self pt work. im going to give it a try in about 10 minutes

Comment

so i used a thinner more elastic thera band only wrap last night. its about 18 inches by 1 1/2 inches. i got no pinching and it was comfortable. my only issue was that in all it was thinner, and it took more of my skin/wrap to create a good shoulders created for support on the glans. the first set put too pressure on the glans. i think i like that style more pewarrior but im going to either have to add length to the wrap, tighten my hanger or set my wrap up closer to the base (2 inches instead of 1 1/2). the hanger usually pulls my skin/wrap hanger to about 1.5 cm from the glans. last night, however the wrap (not the hanger) was sitting maybe .25 cm from the glans and i could feel the pressure.

all in all, i like the thera band only more in terms of comfort. now i will just have to make some adjustments to create the shoulders at a position of my own preference

Comment

bigmoe,
                              I too had to make those adjustments. Except for moving the hanger any further back.

One thing I do to get a good grip on the internals is I pull on the glans a little with the hanger squeezed only hand tight where I want it on the shaft. The shaft necks down a little as I pull and squeeze. I then start tightening the wingnut. Most of the time I get to a point where the wingnut gets tight all of a sudden vs a slow tightening. This tells me that I am gripping more meat and less skin. If there is more edema than usual I get more of a spongy tightness, not as good IMO.

I make sure that I measure the gap between the adjustment nuts before I make a change so that if I don't like it I can go back. I try to give each adjustment a few days before I pass judgement on it.

Good luck on finding the most comfortable hanger wrap and settings. It is well worth the effort.

sheLovesIt
                              PEWarrior2011
                              Last edited by PEWarrior2011; 04-06-2012, 06:53 AM.
                              goal - keep gaining

Comment

Working...
                              X