Traction Pumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traction Pumping

ladies and gentlemen... I do believe that I have found the secret weapon in regards to length gains. I am only saying this because I recently had to get a longer tube because I was close to bottoming out and I found a relatively cheap one that was about an inch or so longer and after using this technique that I found out I am now only about a quarter inch from bottoming in it as well.

Im pretty sure that there are plenty of you that are wanting to hear about it. if you look up some of my previous posts, you will see that I very often use techniques that would not be suited for beginners and this is not an exception to that.

DO NOT TRY THIS IF YOUR PENIS IS NOT PROPERLY CONDITIONED-YOU WILL INJURE YOURSELF

back to the secret weapon... so I had to get a longer tube for pumping and I just happened to be back in the store shortly after and while I was browsing around I managed to come across one of those pocket pussy/stroker silicone tube things. most of them are short, small, and/or oddly shaped and this one wasnt. it was literally a clear silicone tube with a thick outer diameter. the wheels started turning in my head, but I did not buy it then and went to do some research on the matter... but I ended up not being able to find any at all so I just decided to give it a go for myself. went back to the store soon after then to wally world to get some water-based lube to go along with it. I was then off to experiment for the best fitment.

the first time around I simply tried stretching it over the outside of the base of the pump but that ended up deforming it slightly so I had to think of a better way so that I wouldnt have to go buy a new one 2-3 time per month (although it would be funny to see the reactions of the cashier girls to the constant purchasing). the light went off in my head once again... I am probably going to have to post pics but I figure I'll try to describe the setup:
    the silicone donut has 2 lips and a base... there is an inner lip that wraps around the penis and stays inside of the tube while the outer lip is outside of the tube. without applying any lube to either piece, I stretched the stroker so that it would fit around the outer diameter of the inner lip of the silicone donut and then lowered both pieces into the tube (since there is no lube yet, the 2 pieces should stay together). I got my wang all lubed up and gave it a shot. WORKED. LIKE. A. CHARM. the stroker restricted much of the fluid buildup and allowed the use of higher pressures that were concentrating on length gains. I only did it for 15 mins or so the first time around just to see how my penis reacted but I have quickly been adding on the time that is spent in the tube. the other day I literally had it in there for an hour and a half (this is after a few weeks of experimenting and observation... and yes I did get a little overzealous one day and got some minor bruising that was gone soon after) and the only negative indicator was fluid buildup beneath the glans-not even close to being a donut. Im still working around experimenting with the pressure levels ranging from 3-20hg (the high numbers sound insane but keep in mind that there is basically no room in the tube for outward expansion and the tube is basically packed so "high pressures" arent really that high in proportion to the limited volume that they are being applied to), but I literally think that it is impossible to find any variations that work any better.

thoughts, ideas, opinions, similar experiments... lets hear it.

i kind of get what your saying. so you put a pocket pussy sleeve in your tube, reducing the its width to hardly accomodate the penis, putting it in a softer environment that presses into the penis, allowing for higher pressures with less chances of injury...i need to see what sleeve you used and your pump to get a better understanding....i must say i like the sound of it though

Comment

Could you put up some pics, penis not required, a banana or something would be fine, I am just trying to get a clear visual. You are one insane SOB. (its a cool kind of insanity). I know you had been looking into this for quite some time. Would love to see the final setup and some results after a bit. I know if any pumpers are going to figure it out it would be you. Cool stuff.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

its going to be a few days before I can get some pics of the assembled setup but the tube is like the one here:
        Amazon.com: Doc Johnson The Tube, Clear: Health & Personal Care
        turned inside-out of course so that the smooth side is in contact with the penis.
        I cant believe Ive never paid this any attention.
        the fitment around my penis isnt overly tight but it seems to work out just right to allow circulation while restricting fluid buildup.

Comment

Good stuff, pioneering pumping into the next generation. Did your glans suffer any negative affects or were they covered as well?
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

A similar experiment would be to wrap the penis with light theraband vs the pocket pussy. The theraband would hold the skin and lymph vessels tight to reduce edema (donut effect).

The question is does this create larger internal pressures than clamping for girth gains?

I see where the length stress is created. You can do the math on that to see what the lbs force equivalent is on a cylinder at 20 in Hg. Something tells me that it is the shaft skin taking the stress unless you fit the penis and wrap pretty tight in the cylinder.

Keep researching. I know how fun that can be.

PEWarrior2011
            starting 1/1/2003 BPEL 5.75 .... EG 5.25
            plateau 1/26/2006 BPEL 7.00... EG 5.75 gain BPEL +1.25 ... EG +0.5
            restart 9/1/2011 BPEL 6.75 ..... EG 5.5
            current 5/7/2012 BPEL 7.125 .. EG 5.875 gain BPEL +0.375 ... EG +0.3
            routine - daily fulcrum hanging/BTB clamping
            goal - keep gaining

Comment

no negative effects to be had other than the mild fluid buildup that I mentioned. I should be patenting such a device.

Comment

i wonder if you can still gain girth in this fashion as well? i would love to try this

Comment

what do you mean the "shaft skin"? with the setup mentioned, the thickness of the inner diameter of the silicone donut is nearly doubled at the base of the penis since it is combined with the thickness of the stroker. the restricting that then takes place is like that of a silicone cock ring (another item that I have found that slows fluid buildup. the only "stress" is promoted length-wise and Ive started combining it with bending to increase the strain that is placed in the inner tissues and then returning to a neutral position to promote traction.

Comment

I think it can be used for girth gains as well. for girth I would superset pumping with high erection level jelqing or do a nice jelqing session and then place it in the tube. Im concentrating on length so time spent out of the tube is devoted to light jelqing and manual stretches.

Comment

Would the silicone sleeves from Autoextender work similarly to the pocket pussy? I have a few so I will give it a try tomorrow or the next day.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

if they are thick enough... they tend to be fairly thin. the stroker actually occupies basically all of the space inside of the tube.

Comment

this is insane... I am going to have to get a longer tube. AGAIN... HA. last night I came within a fraction of an inch from the end of the new tube.

Comment

Working...
                          X