question about wraps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about wraps

I am planning to use the "sock hanger" which is described in the thread at the bottom of my post. However, I have one question. Should I just stick my penis in there and does the sock serve as a kind of "wrap"? Or do I have to wrap my penis up and then stick it in the sock?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...r-routine.html

I just used the sock as my wrap. I quickly moved on to the captains wench and found it to be much better. The instructions for it are in the same place you found the sock hanger, the devices forum sticky threads.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks for your help in both my threads! I wouldn't have a clue where to find all the supplies I need to make the captains wench, since I live in a very small town. Why is it better? Because it gives better results, or just because it is easier to use?

Comment

It is more supportive in general and you can use more weight. It provides a stable surface to hang from. The design is far superior and the only thing better is the Bib hanger which I have now. I was able to go up to 15 lbs with the wench. You can buy the materials at any Walmart or any place that sells fabric, some hardware stores carry it as well. The velcro cost is under ten bucks and the total costwould be under 20, its worth it and you would get at least 6 months before you would need something to handle more weight. I had hung 18 lbs with mine but it was getting past its capabilities. The padding inside can be made with just about anything else that is firm yet rubbery. Many people use erasors for the pads so you really need the double sided velcro tape and any thing you can use for a srap to hang the weight. I used a truck strap for strapping things down, I just cut ten inches off and that was it.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

i'm afraight you are right. I have to put a very tight loop on the sock with just 2 pounds, and even then it fell off twice. I can imagine it's impossible with like 5+ pounds. Are there any other devices which are good, homemade and not very hard to make, or don't require hard to find things? I think the nearest wall mart is about 50 miles away from where I live...

Comment

And by erasor you mean the thing which is used to erase a pencil's writing??

Comment

Originally posted by derocker View Post
              And by erasor you mean the thing which is used to erase a pencil's writing??
              Right. He's meaning a bigger model such as this one. Not off a pencil

http://blog.timesunion.com/capitol/f.../04/eraser.jpg

Comment

just one more question about the cable clamps. I live in Belgium and here they look totally different. I think the cable clamps on the picture are a specific brand which is only sold in certain countries, because I couldn't find it anywhere. Is there any replacement for the cable clamp?
                derocker
                Last edited by derocker; 04-02-2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Do you have a picture of what you have available? You can order cable clamps/cable cuffs online.

Comment

cable cuffs - Google zoeken

picture number 1,2,3 and 5 on this link is what we use for the same purpose in Belgium.

Comment

Ok, I just checked some shops and I have some questions left.

(2) 1”x 2” rectangles of Grippers (Soft Touch by Waxman)** --> Can I replace these with erasors? Or what was the item I can replace with erasors? I couldn't find these. And are erasors a complete replacement, or just an alternative which is a bit less good?

1 to 3 feet of nylon strap – 1 inch wide -->on this website you can see "luggage strips" on the top left corner. Would these be good? I know a place I can buy those. Adjustable Nylon Straps
                      derocker
                      Last edited by derocker; 04-10-2012, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X