Gains while erect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gains while erect?

A friend of mine has been hanging for about two years now. He says he gained about 1"75' to his normal penis lenght, but when his penis is erect it is still about the same lenght as before, maybe slightly longer. Is this possible? My goal is to increase the lenght of my penis when It's erect as well.

That sounds really ODD. I have not heard of a man gaining length in only flaccid or erect size. Usually, you gain in both flaccid and erect. Do you know this "friend" in person?

Comment

Yes, he's one of my best friends and I have known him for like 15 years... he is also the one who adviced me this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
        That sounds really ODD. I have not heard of a man gaining length in only flaccid or erect size. Usually, you gain in both flaccid and erect. Do you know this "friend" in person?
        I have gained more flaccid length than erect length. And for months I only had flaccid gains
        My progress log

Comment

I have gained proportionally more flaccid length to erect length but i have gained a massive amount of erect thickness!!

Comment

Working...
          X