came while clamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• came while clamping

I was doing my normal routine 5 10 minute sets of clamping and on my last set I couldnt keep a good erection while clamping so I started edging more while i kegel but I had this tingly sensation & by time i realized I came & it was kind of painful. has this ever happen to anybody
    ?
    7.5x6 so what:boom:

Yup. You'll be lucky if you don't die in the next 48 hours. I'm kidding. It happens.

Comment

lmao made me laugh

Comment

Happened to me today and in the past. I can and try to usually release the clamp before it happens.
        Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
        Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
        Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Originally posted by 00Zman00 View Post
          Happened to me today and in the past. I can and try to usually release the clamp before it happens.
          happen to me last night it was not a nice feeling it actually was like a burning tingling sensation never left anything like it yet

Comment

if you didn't unclamp you probably had retrograde ejaculation. where sperm is blocked from normal travel and is directed into bladder.

Comment

Originally posted by angus View Post
              if you didn't unclamp you probably had retrograde ejaculation. where sperm is blocked from normal travel and is directed into bladder.
              Yes your right because it felt like i was peeing with a tingling sensation

Comment

ewww!! lol! wats the differnce between clamping and extenders O_O
                JoJoPOTATOES

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyComplex View Post
                  ewww!! lol! wats the differnce between clamping and extenders O_O
                  ahhh idk -_-

Comment

Originally posted by angus View Post
                    I ejaculate, and it has some velocity!
                    Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                    Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                    Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Originally posted by 00Zman00 View Post
                      I ejaculate, and it has some velocity!
                      it all just depends on the pressure that the urethra is under. the clamp may have more pressure placed on the other tissues and allow semen to pass through.

Comment

Not while clamping. I regularly use a tight constriction band to generate and maintain an erection (diabetic induced ED). This morning, my Trimix induced erection started to fade after 45 minutes of sensual foreplay and oral so I put on my tight constriction band to bring my erection back to a rock hard condition. After ten minutes of penetration, I was able to achieve a strong orgasm; however, the band prevented most of the semen from escaping. As a result my penis started to ache a bit until I was able to remove the band. Once the band was removed, the semen just poured out in a massive load.
                        not2big
                        Senior Super Moderator
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by not2big; 04-01-2012, 10:42 PM.
                        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

holy shit i decided to measure my length while clamping i gain 1/2 while clamping im a lil over 8 inches & 6 1/2 in girth while clamped

Comment

ewwww! lol!!!! what's the difference between a tree and an airplane? o.o
                            March 2012
                            BPEL-7.1"
                            MEG-5"

"Bleach is mostly water. And We are mostly water! Therefore, We Are Bleach." Nathan Explosion

Comment

lol idk -_-

Comment

Working...
                              X