MOS Length Master and Power Assist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOS Length Master and Power Assist

I have read a few forum posts over at MOS about both of the above devices. Does anyone have any advice or experience with either of these or know of any alternatives? Does manual exercises compare to using a device such as these? I looked at them, however they are very expensive.

Many thanks
    Starting EL - 5 inches

Starting EG - Just a touch under 5 inches

Target - EL - 7 inches ............EG - 6 inches

They seem over priced for what they are. Why not ask over there?

Comment

The site always seems to have 'site unsafe' danger warnings from Norton when I try to open a page. I always get the feeling that any questions asked is met with a biased answer from the members there.
      HopeTG
      Last edited by HopeTG; 04-03-2012, 07:22 AM.
      Starting EL - 5 inches

Starting EG - Just a touch under 5 inches

Target - EL - 7 inches ............EG - 6 inches

Comment

Sounds like you have info overload. Pick one for 90 days if it works stick with it, if it doesn't work try something else. As far as forums go, this was my first stop and i don't need another forum. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by HopeTG View Post
          The site always seems to have 'site unsafe' danger warnings from Norton when I try to open a page. I always get the feeling that any questions asked is met with a biased answer from the members there.
          Use this (Browser Sandbox - Run any browser instantly from the web), it is a sandboxed web browser and protects your PC from harm, even if the pages contain malicious code you won't be affected

Use the browser and ask over on MOS for their opinion
          My progress log

Comment

Working...
          X