need a tried and tested extender for uptp £50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a tried and tested extender for uptp £50

hey guys can anyone recommend an extender for up to £50 that i can purchase and isnt going to break.

im not really wanting to pay the prices of x4's, edge and ardro... being a hanger i want to add something that i can wear whilst doing my daily routine so i dont have to risk one of my kids coming in and asking "dad? why you got weights hanging from your willy?" that would just be awekward... not only that when i do have time personally on an evening theres also the risk of being half way through a set and one of the kids waking up... thust disrupting my excersises anyway....

soo any feedback would be appreciated... oh and btw i need one that can accomodate 7.7 x 5.4 pbel... at last measurement my flacid was 6.1 x 4.3-5...

thanks, john.
    When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

just found this...

BRAND NEW PENIS EXTENDER ENLARGEMENT STRETCHER PUMP HYBRID SYSTEM UK STOCK | eBay
    When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Most of the cheap ones look like they come from the same factories in china, they all work as well as the expensive ones, it's to your body to see if it likes the noose or comfort, so yeah getting one with both would be wise. And about if it breaks or not, generally it shouldn't, I have a cheap ebay one and an x4 and the cheap one has cheaper plastic and metal but it's not horrible.

Comment

Working...
      X