Extender tingling feeling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender tingling feeling.

Just recently started using my extender more after I've developed a more comfortable wrapping method (medical gauze > theraband strip > ace bandage self stick > silicone band wrap that comes with SizeGenetics).

I've noticed towards the head and around the wrapped area I get a slight tingling feeling when I extend, applying more tension amplifies this feeling.

Is this something common or am I doing something wrong?

As a side note I am uncut so maybe it is simply more of an intense feeling because my glans is so sensitive.

Tingling may arise either from poor circulation or by stress on a nerve fiber. Go easier, see if that alleviates the tingling on your Tingler.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Tingling still occurred but I experimented with different wrapping methods, if the penis is a healthy color but cold can I go past 20 minutes or should I unwrap every 20? At this rate I have no idea how I'm going to get 5+ hours with an extender because re-wrapping every 20 minutes is very inconvenient.

Comment

Dangler gave me the best idea; a newborn sock cut off for wrapping. Works perfect, and doesn't add more tension.

As far as the whole not lasting 20 minutes, how cold does it get? Try using a rice sock to keep it warm and flowing. If you can't I suggest just going for 30 minutes at a time and breaking for 5 minutes, until you are conditioned to go further. The more I've been using mine the longer I can last with circulation. However, I'm trying higher tensions now and I'm lasting less again. Just play around with it for the first couple of weeks to get in the motion. It's exactly like PEing after the beginner course, we are all different with what routines we do.

Comment

Since you are just starting out, you may need to "build" up your ability to be strapped/fastened into an extender. As much as you may desire to "damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead", your penis may need a slower rate of getting acclimated.
          You will notice, over a few months, increased vein size in you penis. This comes from it being extended/held in traction. This means it will have better circulation.
          None the less, it is wise to take a break ( 15 to 30 min), every 60 to 90 minutes, when you have built up to this over 3 to 4 months.
          Easy does it !

If noose/strap use continues to be a problem, you may want to look into the option of a different method of attachment.
          Autoextender.com has the Vac extender mods
          Penimaster has both mod kit & full blown Pro extender, allowing vacuum chamber to hold the glans.

Comment

^ The pro.

I've only been doing it for about a month now. I'm still having problems with slipping out 30 minutes in though. Still researching these forums for new ideas since there have been many brain stormed.

Comment

Dangler; instead of a new thread, do you prefer the noose or the strap?

I'm leaning towards moving to the noose, leaves me more circulation.

Comment

Best to use what works best for you & yours !
                When I used an X4, I preferred the strap, as its "grip" was spread out over a larger area of skin.
                Switched over to a Penimaster Pro this year.

Comment

Try a search for the "Velcro Strap." this helped me from slipping out because it holds tighter than the silicone strap.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                    Since you are just starting out, you may need to "build" up your ability to be strapped/fastened into an extender. As much as you may desire to "damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead", your penis may need a slower rate of getting acclimated.
                    You will notice, over a few months, increased vein size in you penis. This comes from it being extended/held in traction. This means it will have better circulation.
                    None the less, it is wise to take a break ( 15 to 30 min), every 60 to 90 minutes, when you have built up to this over 3 to 4 months.
                    Easy does it !

If noose/strap use continues to be a problem, you may want to look into the option of a different method of attachment.
                    Autoextender.com has the Vac extender mods
                    Penimaster has both mod kit & full blown Pro extender, allowing vacuum chamber to hold the glans.
                    Gottcha' I'll take it slower the first couple months, thank you for the informative post.

I also use the velcro strap and began my extender with this reading up on how it is the best and most comfortable method and I must agree. I have no slippage issues, merely a cold glans that requires me to recirculate blood every 20 minutes.

The "comfort strap" loops flimsy and uncomfortable and the noose doesn't look like it'll do much for me, velcro is definitely the way to go in my opinion. Very simple mod, if anyone needs clarification on how to perform this mod feel free to post and I can help as best I can.

Comment

I know this is an older thread, but does anyone know the actual name of the black band that self adheres to itself? It works really really well and I would like to pick up some more of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X